Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #1
WanderingKC
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17
Default Typical number of appointments in a day?

My experience with providers have been with some "low-volume" ladies that I have met and have enjoyed. However, one that I have known for nearly a year has started sharing with me some of her personal thoughts about other regulars; which one she likes, which one she doesn't like, etc. I found out that she had seen one of the other guys just a few hours before me.

Is it common for the providers here to meet with multiple men within the space of a single day? Is it rude for a client to ask for an appointment on a day where a provider isn't too busy, and if so, how can a client avoid offending a provider in this regard yet still attempt to avoid meeting with a provider who is tired and sore from the guy she was just with?

Sorry if I offend anyone with this question, I know we all have to work and can't always control our schedules.
WanderingKC is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #2
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Part of the "fantasy" is that the provider making you believe that you are the only person she is seeing that day and focusing all her attention on you during that time. Those are the providers that can see multiple people during a single day but spread out the sessions so that she has time to "freshen up" before she has her appointment with you. If you find a provider that does that, you've basically found a provider to revisit. Then there are providers who make no secret that they are going to see as many people in a day that they can. Many of these providers have been documented within various discussion threads.

You have to remember that this is a provider's "job". So, the number of people the provider sees in a single day adds to her income. She has to be part actor, part psychiatrist, part lover. The balancing act is what makes the provider do her job well. It would be naive to think that any provider is seeing you as her one-and-only for that day unless you schedule her for the entire day/night. But if you have the perception that you are the only person she is seeing that day - what does it matter? As long as you enjoy yourself and she focuses all her attention on you during your time together - it really shouldn't matter.

Read the reviews. Check for red flags (like answering the phone just before or right after your session - or even during; telling you to hurry up because her next appointment is on his way; walking into her previous appointment while you are entering her room/hotel/house) and try to avoid providers like that. I don't believe it would be rude to ask for an appointment on a day when the provider is not as busy, but don't think that once you set your appointment the provider won't fill in the remaining available times with appointments without your knowledge.

In short, stick with providers with which you have already have a rapport. If she believes you to be a good client, she's going to try and accommodate your requests. Plus she may confide (like the provider you speak about in your first post) as to how many appointments she takes during the day. It's not pleasant knowing that the lips you're kissing just got done with a BBBJTCNQNS not more than 10 minutes earlier - it happens, but you don't need to know.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:37 AM   #3
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

I know a gal who sees more than 10 a day.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #4
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

This was discussed on the Dallas Co-ed a few weeks ago. I stated the average was around 4. Some ladies see up to 10 a day every so often while others stick to 1-3. Some ladies may go a day or two without seeing anyone so on avg you have to figure 4 is a good number.

All that I have ever asked out of a lady though is to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE at least take a quick shower before you see me and wash the naughty bits. That isn't too much to ask is it? A five minute shower...
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Just gave TUMA now gimme a kiss whoa Think I will pass wish I hadn't thought of that...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
KenMonk
Premium Access

ok I also ask for brushing your teeth and mouth wash

I also try not to see ladies who will tongue a dudes butt, but it is what it is...
Old 07-17-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

WanderingKC, sounds like you've had the good fortune to meet a lady who has a comfort level with you that enables her to share things with you (God knows we love to talk). But usually with confidences come the expectation that we keep them... along with the understanding that to her, this is a job.

I can't speak to what "low volume" is, it's all relative, and has been beat to death on this board. I can tell you that one way you might approach this is that any given woman you would elect to see, you could ask when they begin taking appointments each day. They will understand what it is that you want and will not be offended.

As to whether one should ask how many clients a woman sees in a day, or for that matter, whether or not she'll give him a discount, is in my opinion not only in poor taste but disrespectful. The truth of the matter is, it is no one's business how many people any given woman chooses to see in a day. A fact that I think we often overlook.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler View Post
WanderingKC, sounds like you've had the good fortune to meet a lady who has a comfort level with you that enables her to share things with you (God knows we love to talk). But usually with confidences come the expectation that we keep them... along with the understanding that to her, this is a job.

I can't speak to what "low volume" is, it's all relative, and has been beat to death on this board. I can tell you that one way you might approach this is that any given woman you would elect to see, you could ask when they begin taking appointments each day. They will understand what it is that you want and will not be offended.

As to whether one should ask how many clients a woman sees in a day, or for that matter, whether or not she'll give him a discount, is in my opinion not only in poor taste but disrespectful. The truth of the matter is, it is no one's business how many people any given woman chooses to see in a day. A fact that I think we often overlook.
WHile I agree it is no ones business how many guys a lady sees on a given day, several offered up the information without being asked. I always assume someone else just left before me so I have learned to accept it.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

High/Low volume is just a Illusion anyway.... some ladies are just better at the Illusion!
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:58 PM   #11
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually no, low/high volume is not an illusion at all. I am beginning to suspect though that the more flaky and high volume a woman is, the more she is rewarded for it by more business. Its something I just cannot wrap my brain around or understand, but it is what it is.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #12
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

What I meant by the High/Low volume being an Illusion is that some ladies are good at giving the Illusion that they are Low Volume,
when in reality they see more cocks per day then a hen house! They are just better at being the Illusionist that guys want.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:51 AM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Stacy.

Some ladies are truly low volume, believe or not.

I've always been honest about being low volume (3-4 clients a week) when I'm home, but when I travel I'm semi high volume. All traveling ladies are semi high volume if not high volume.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #14
cuddlyteddybear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
All traveling ladies are semi high volume if not high volume.
Hadn't really thought about it, but it makes perfect sense. The economics of traveling kind of demand it.

I suppose if the idea creeps you out enough, you could insist on showering with her first to make sure all the areas that interest you receive sufficient attention.
cuddlyteddybear is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #15
KenMonk
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyteddybear View Post
Hadn't really thought about it, but it makes perfect sense. The economics of traveling kind of demand it.

I suppose if the idea creeps you out enough, you could insist on showering with her first to make sure all the areas that interest you receive sufficient attention.
I would just like to believe ladies have enough respect for themselves to want to be clean after they see a guy, or at least respect me enough to be clean, but again I have learned to accept the fact that I don't know so I assume the worst. I have already learned to accept it, but its still always on the back of my mind.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women