Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2021, 09:26 PM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default sex and the er

NEVER EVER dance in a hotel room lol!!
I was salsa dancing to Santana... the wood-type hotel floor was slick... I was wearing socks....WELL bammmm I slid and fell on my elbow
Just a slight booboo bump on it.. no harm done(thank god) lol!!!

I was having a sexy playtime on thanksgiving day... I was using the vibrater a little too hard on my kitty...well ended up with swollen wrist... sprained some tendons! (it has now healed)

I like watching that show on tv Sex sent me to the ER... you ever watch it? any stories you have??
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 03:57 PM   #2
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Gotta be careful.....especially seniors, don't wanna fall and break a hip (i am technically a senior so i can say that lol).

Your wrist....guess you might call that a sports injury....that's what i tell people when i get a really sore back/hips/knees from vigorous pussy pounding....but no ER stories luckily.
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This old man was doing the jack rabbit on a sweet provider and going to pound town like a teenager. Yep next day I have shooting pains in my back down my leg. So i got muscle relaxers and pain meds.Yes I did tell them at the ER that I meet a hot new lady friend,they had a good laugh Lol
badboy45tfm is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 04:55 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol I luv it baby!!

Once I was taking a shower w a client...I was behind him washing his back..it was soapy & slippery and down I went....bruised my tailbone lol
Old 03-16-2021, 05:33 AM   #5
hotnfriskie
Valued Poster

I was enjoying a wonderful oral experience with a wonderful young lady with braces when her puppy came up behind her and put his very cold nose on her backside. Startled, she bit down and pulled back. A trip to the ER and 3 stitches later, the nurses couldn't stop laughing...
hotnfriskie is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 03:32 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol oh no!!!!!

well i am proud to say that I have been pampering myself physically and mentally... and I am a renewed woman... on fire for life!!!!
Old 03-16-2021, 07:09 PM   #7
bikebryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Although I've never experiences sex-induced ER visits, I once did have to take care a young 14 year old who suffered a fractured penis (yes, it does exist). His dad was out of town and mom was in the hospital, and this young man picked up his 32 year old girlfriend and was slamming her up and down, to put it mildly, until he missed the target and hit the taint - HARD - tearing his corpus colosum. His mother had to come up to sign the surgical consent, and didn't even know the young man had a 32 year old girlfriend.
bikebryan is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 03:59 PM   #8
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikebryan View Post
Although I've never experiences sex-induced ER visits, I once did have to take care a young 14 year old who suffered a fractured penis (yes, it does exist). His dad was out of town and mom was in the hospital, and this young man picked up his 32 year old girlfriend and was slamming her up and down, to put it mildly, until he missed the target and hit the taint - HARD - tearing his corpus colosum. His mother had to come up to sign the surgical consent, and didn't even know the young man had a 32 year old girlfriend.

Cue 1980s movie slo-mo high five!
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 10:50 PM   #9
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I was having sex with a provider turned roommate/girlfriend. We were going at it she was riding me like the cock monster she was. Well needless to say on the upstroke she miscued right turn Clyde! Nice fracture to the old Johnson. Swole up the size of a beer can finished business. A week later I went to the er about a few weeks later had surgery! No fun guys I don’t recommend fracturing your junk!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 11:57 AM   #10
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
I was having sex with a provider turned roommate/girlfriend. We were going at it she was riding me like the cock monster she was. Well needless to say on the upstroke she miscued right turn Clyde! Nice fracture to the old Johnson. Swole up the size of a beer can finished business. A week later I went to the er about a few weeks later had surgery! No fun guys I don’t recommend fracturing your junk!
Damn, that girl broke your old devil's dick.
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 01:57 AM   #11
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy View Post
Damn, that girl broke your old devil's dick.
Yes sadly she played that golden fiddle pretty good old son!
satan666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women