Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Femdoms & Female Subs

Needless to say, I am very pan-sexual. Any other ladies really into submitting to women, as well as or opposed to men? I love both, but I really shift into my "masculine" side with dominant women as far as attraction and become super enamored and subservient. I have heard from many that I have an amazing sub-space sense that I naturally fall into. I have a lot of control and alpha tendencies in my personal life, so sexual submission for me is quite pleasurable and relieving. I love when a woman or man understands true sensual dominance and operates in that role comfortably. A woman who is comfortable in her own skin, but not tacky and cocky about it. A woman who can dominate and lead another woman in serving her without feeling need to put down the other woman in superficial ways. Someone who is truly confident in themselves is key, I've found. The same goes for the submissive, as they hold half the power as well.

JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 02:51 PM   #2
Guest092616
Account Disabled

User ID: 296703
My ECCIE Reviews

Jade Rose ! Hot ! I could Learn 150 things from you ! Awesomeness!!! yours truly. N.j.
Guest092616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:23 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a switch so it really depends on what vibes the other lady is putting out. In my private life, the women I've played with were all naturally more submissive.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 05:46 AM   #4
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

I am switch, so it just depends. All of my civvi bisexual encounters were with really sexually dominant women. I am an alpha female, myself, but will play the, "I'll let you tey to top the top game with the guys."

It kind of all depends on my sexual mood and mental state. When I'm feeling a bit out of control, I crave Domme sessions. I seek my dopamine release from Domming. But, if I have had to be to alpha in my real world job, I crave submission and someone to just make the decisions and bask in submissiveness.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:49 AM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I'm a switch so it really depends on what vibes the other lady is putting out. In my private life, the women I've played with were all naturally more submissive.
ditto...But usually I like my women on the softer side

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:24 AM   #6
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Yes, please!

I'm pansexual as well. Queer encounters are less prevalent in my hobby/industry life. But I'm so down to play with Femdoms. I have switchy inclinations at times, but I'm predominantly submissive.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 03:19 PM   #7
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Very Very nice Jade.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:02 PM   #8
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

I've only ever dommed men, and usually only when being compensated to. I, like you, am more naturally submissive, so prefer to do so in my personal life.

However, it is certainly intriguing. I think I may have to experience this at some point, if only for the experience of dominating another lady. Hmmmm....
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 01:15 PM   #9
SkylerScarlett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271177
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm opk with being dominated by both men and women and even couples. Women and Men are different though. Women understand the softer and more sensual side which is a turn on but Men know how to really get rough and toss me around.
SkylerScarlett is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #10
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

A straight up professional sissifacation make over by a pro beautician and then a pro make up artist .
Then fitted perfectly for the clothes very nice high end garments. Then both go out on the town and try to round up a couple Dom Bulls then back to the hotel suite .Get them a little buzz on jump up pull do the panties and yell Trick are treat where my dam candy at?mash the pumpkin ! Mash it !
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 02:13 PM   #11
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Interesting and erotic thread This website I have seen is interesting and shows many erotic videos along this theme:
www.subbygirls.com. I mainly like the forced foot worship scenes but they offer a variety of sub-play to enjoy!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:17 PM   #12
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Omg literally same!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
I am switch, so it just depends. All of my civvi bisexual encounters were with really sexually dominant women. I am an alpha female, myself, but will play the, "I'll let you tey to top the top game with the guys."

It kind of all depends on my sexual mood and mental state. When I'm feeling a bit out of control, I crave Domme sessions. I seek my dopamine release from Domming. But, if I have had to be to alpha in my real world job, I crave submission and someone to just make the decisions and bask in submissiveness.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women