Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #1
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53
Default $300H/$200HH

It's gotta be said, and I can only speak for myself, but it's still gotta be said. Ladies, more power to you. If you can command that fee on a continual basis, more power to you. It's called free enterprise (or supply and demand, whichever fits best). For me, and again, I speak ONLY for myself ... IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN HERE!!!

Some of you look absolutely stunning, that much is for sure, but when all is said and done, I've been around the block a few times and I've learned that 90% of the super hot chicks come with a side dish called "attitude." (If the shoe fits, wear it, don't get pissed at the messenger). If I want attitude, I can stay home and get it for free (ok, it's really not free, but you get the idea).

Bottom line, I–me–myself, am NOT shelling out that kind of $$ for any pussy, I don't care how hot it is. I've heard this argument compared to "driving nice cars" and the "you get what you pay for crap." I don't buy it. I driven Beamers, Jags, hot fast bikes, and clunkers. At the moment I have a very nice car sitting in my drive that is a worthless piece of shit. Oh it turns heads everywhere I go, but it's the worst car I've ever owned in my life. New it was valued at over $70K. Now...you couldn't pay me to walk across the street and piss in window of that car.

At my age, I'm reminded of an old saying (I just made up): Men like their women as they like their cars—When they are young, they want a model that's sleek and fast and sexy; and when they get older they just want one that's not going to give them a lot of trouble. So get it if you can ladies, as the saying goes, there's a sucker born every day. As for me, I'll just look at your nice pics, remember my younger days and go back to a few reliable ladies that I see (and don't review) because I know that to me, they are very easy on the eyes MINUS the attitude, and EXPRESSLY minus the Golden Pussy price tag.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:38 PM   #2
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I JUST say NO as well and while I like to have FUN, there is a certain cut off point (monetary as well as attitude or as I sometimes call it altitude) that simply takes all the FUN out of it.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes I go shopping at nicer boutiques or department stores, find cute dresses and try them on. I'm impressed at how my selections my flatter my curves or bring out my best features but I look at the price-tag and think "eh...I could get something I like 90% as much as this dress for a much more comfortable price." And so I have to decide whether to splurge or to pass and I do just that. The sundress I want at Anthro for $250 might not even be of better quality than the $80 one at Dillards, but dammit...I want it, and I'm going to buy it.

When I was providing and kept my price around $$20 I sometimes felt overworked. Sure, I had a steady enough customer base and sometimes things slowed down and I offered specials, but there were days that I woke up and thought "I sure don't have the energy to tap into the slutty part of my brain to fully do this" and I had two appointments on the books. I had to decide if I wanted to push through my funk or push off the appointments to a day when I felt more up to it. I get it, BCD skills are important...but a girl can't truly be on 100% of the time. There's only so much giving capital girls have so they have to find a balance between what they're willing to supply and what boys are going to demand. Even with my market-friendly price, I still had requests for multi-hours, I received really big tips or presents, and I met many guys who wanted to bargain.

These things are possibly somewhat unrelated, but they seemed worth mentioning. With higher rates girls cut down on their number of appointments, allowing themselves to be more "on" when the boys who are willing to pay come calling because they aren't so drained from a hobbyist friendly price point. Sure, when price goes up demand goes down, but maybe the girls aren't in the mindset of feeling like they are worth more than the competition but more in the mindset of feeling like they aren't up to the traffic that comes with a more market-friendly price. Perhaps they have comfy RW jobs and they just hobby for the thrill. Maybe they are extra weary of the risk and therefore require more $$$ to makeup for that weariness. Perhaps there are enough men with enough extra bills to buy into the illusion that the extra $80 buys you such higher quality. Perhaps it does.

If the price of an item or service doesn't match the value that you would personally attach to that item or service, then don't buy it. If the price remains unchanged month after month, trust that there are people out there whose value matches the listed price and shrug your shoulders.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:56 PM   #4
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Jenn, thank you for your insight. It is indeed appreciated and does ad another unthought of element. I have no doubt that there are some who fit this mold to a tee. At the same time, there are also a lot of relative "newbies" that are popping on the scene that are just trying to capitalize on the recent seeming price increase.

As with everyone I see, I do my homework for a long time before taking the dive. For me, and again, only for me, I have yet to find one gal that has piqued enough of my attention to put out that kind of doe.

Again, I seriously do appreciate your 'spin' on this. It is well received. :-)
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah...if their prices are artificially inflated, it will surely drop in due time. Give 'em a few iffy reviews and a slow week or two then take advantage of a special to see if they are worth it. I can certainly see how a newbie would scroll across ads and think "but I'm better than that." But really, are you? Do your skills match your looks? Does your TCB match your talent? Are you even cut out to be a pro in the long run?

Trust in the market -- things will surely hit an equilibrium.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:26 AM   #6
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

God damn, Onei, it's been hit and miss on my reactions on your posts up to this point, but you hit it out of the park with this one. Hell yeah, everything you said.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #7
Zimmie6942
Cake Head

Encounters: 21

Everyones welcome to there opinion but there is something to be said for karma or maybe better yet give and take. For me this is about the fantasy but it also has to do with budget. When I would go to the yelllow rose every week I would go on a Tuesday since it was two for one dances all day long. So I could spend 500 and get 50 dances and spread them out over 5-6-7-8 hours. If I went out to a strip club that was 20 per dance I would usually stay for only a few hours and spend way less. So at $10 a dance the girls would make more because they were a better value. Stripping isn't easy but I have to imagine that in some ways its a lot easier on girls then being a provider over time.

Since I got into the hobby I hardly ever go to strip clubs because seing a provider for $250 to $300 is a way beter value then a club. Now I normally see 1 to 3 girls a week and still spend less then I would spend at a strip club in one day.

I moved to Vegas about a year ago and an hour is $400 - $600 and yes some of the girls are smoking hot. But since the price was higher i would only see maybe 1-3 a month versus a week. Its just hard to spend that much for an hour. And there isn't really a difference in service then some girls who charge $300 in Texas. But there is a big difference in the girls who only charges $200. I have seen girls all over the US and in Canada and the most common price is $300 an hour. I have also noticed that its rare I have a really good time with a girl who charges less then $250 an hour. Its good and I get off but also there are a lot of times that it wasn't that good. My best fantasy sessions are with providers who have been around for a while and she charges $250-300 an hour for her time because she is worth it. If they charge less its usually OK but not worth repeating.

There is something to be said about the value a provider puts on her time. If she is really providing you with a real service and she knows it then she is going to charge a fair rate for it. If she is trying to get some extra business then lowering the rate from $300 to $280 or $250 makes sense but below that its just normally because she doesn't put a real value on here service so why should I.

If anyone doesn't think $250-$300 is a really good price for an hour of a pretty younger women time then they have never been married.
Zimmie6942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 04:48 AM   #8
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

No dissertation from me. I simply won't pay it... The hobby provides a lady excellent compensation at even low market rate, so any girl that has a sense of financial acumen can and do make a decent if not plush, living.

Leave the overpriced hoogars for the travelling expense account guys....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:20 AM   #9
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

There is a very select list of providers that I can count on one hand, I would pay $$$/hr to see, and they are truly complete packages (looks, intelligence, attitude, BCD skills), no matter what the age...and all of them are currently local to Austin, except for one, who used to be local to Austin. When I see some travelling "courtesan" asking $$$$, or even $$$$$ in this market, I damn near double over laughing until I realize they must be coming back because there are marks paying those prices. I've been a little too liberal giving "yes" recommendations in my reviews, by not even considering the value/price ratio. I think that has to change.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:49 AM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

It's like EBay , you can ask whatever you want . Doesn't mean it will sell . Typically I will not entertain the idea of 300 , unless like Jenn said , I just want it . When I do make the 300 decision it will never be on a brand new provider . I will always choose the veteran with some specialty . But all the talk about high prices will do nothing . It's their decision , and how busy they are will dictate that . For me personally I can pay the 300 , but if I can pitch in another 100 and get two appointments , well my decision is made .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #11
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei
I've been around the block a few times and I've learned that 90% of the super hot chicks come with a side dish called "attitude."

Bottom line, I–me–myself, am NOT shelling out that kind of $$ for any pussy, I don't care how hot it is. I've heard this argument compared to "driving nice cars" and the "you get what you pay for crap." I don't buy it. I driven Beamers, Jags, hot fast bikes, and clunkers. At the moment I have a very nice car sitting in my drive that is a worthless piece of shit. Oh it turns heads everywhere I go, but it's the worst car I've ever owned in my life. New it was valued at over $70K. Now...you couldn't pay me to walk across the street and piss in window of that car.

minus the Golden Pussy price tag.
o.O uhhhh....guess I'm glad I'm not super hot???

you know i feel like you were trying to express a real point but you came off like man hating on so called "super hot chicks" which I will never fall into that category.

also quite honestly when you say " I–me–myself, am NOT shelling out that kind of $$ for any pussy" you basically just reducing anyone woman you would see to just her vagin. I'm sure I don't have to point out just how insulting it is to be told by some man on the internet that a woman's worth in paramount to her "pussy". (i don't even like that word. I think its stupid) like i'm sorry I was sure we left the middle ages behind a while ago...

I would also like to say that I agree no man or woman (I really need to go back to the gay clubs again on ladies night) should pay $300 just for pussy. >_> nor do I believe you should reduce a woman's value down to her vagina makes you sound like an ass hole. also when you say such things as "I–me–myself, am NOT shelling out that kind of $$ for any pussy" makes you sound like you're buying a floating vagin. but hey maybe that's your fetish o.O

"I've learned that 90% of the super hot chicks come with a side dish called "attitude."

ok if like to chase after a pretty packages with bad character qualities doesn't actually mean alot of "super hott chicks" have attitude. and coming from a guy who refers to a date with a lady provide as "shelling out" for "pussy" I kinda wonder if maybe that attitude you claim come with super hot girls is in response to your behave....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei
At the moment I have a very nice car sitting in my drive that is a worthless piece of shit. Oh it turns heads everywhere I go, but it's the worst car I've ever owned in my life.
also your analogy where you buy nice cars that get you attention but are shitty to drive. yea need I say more...

I personally have Never been the type of girl to be impressed by "fast cars" or luxury type cars because in MY personal opinion 90% guys who drive those types of cars are attnetion seeking ass hole who reduce a womans value to her vagin. have little to no sense of good character quality and only get those cars for the supposed thrill and fast easy woman who supposedly throw themselves at a guy for his material possessions.

my dream car Lincoln Town Car simply because it has an old fashion look and it suit my character. Fedoras, suits, and the Jazz age FTW!

whatever happened to the days when a woman was called a Dame, Lady, or Broad? o.O and Not referred to as pussy >_>

so really if you've "been around the block a few times" and only chase beauty with no real character substance. then quite frankly its your own damn fault that the super hot chicks you encountered all have attitude.

I have a friend who chases after hott ass holes. then she complains that all hot guys are ass holes. I know that's not true because there are plenty of hott guys who aren't ass holes she just chases after the one who are. and if she were a better judge of character or didn't get blinded by the "pretty package" she could avoid hot ass holes quite easily and save herself the trouble and jadedness. but hey that's just her glitch.

so the problem is her not the "hot guys"
I'm sure you can guess what I'm implying here...

also I hardly think $300 (yea I agree that's still pricy) is worth being labeled "Golden pussy Price tag" I have seen provider donation of 500+ (for an hr)
but I guess you never heard about that Ashley Dupre scandal she was $2.000 an Hr now that's "Golden pussy Price tag" and she's not even super hot in my opinion
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #12
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

i think what he is trying to say is, a girl who charges $300-$400 an hour is not always worth the price of admission.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I have been dissappointed almost every time . Fucking big shout out to Jules Milano , worth every penny ! She rocks your world !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #14
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
i think what he is trying to say is, a girl who charges $300-$400 an hour is not always worth the price of admission.
I agree his point just got lost in all his I chase hot super models and they give me attitude paragraph. and then saying things like shelling out for pussy. >_>

I just think if your gonna pay good money for something whatever it is it should
A.) meet at least 85% of your sought out desires
B.) appeal to your character or have some kind of character or style
C.) and you should be relatively certain that you gonna be happy with your purchase before hand.

I myself rarely buy something because its pretty, and I'm a girl.

except the color blue is my weakness I have been know to get something just because its blue xP
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #15
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

When paying top $$$ there usually is also TOP expectation (not just 85%, REALLY????). And probably even some entitlement thinking.
If and when that expectation/entitlement is NOT met, then there is a risk of a bad review or at minimum some bad rep among the guys. That will usually result in less calls.

Honestly I think the system works pretty well here.

It's good that some of us mongers gripe and whine and complain and even better that some of the hoogars explain and defend. I like it because it gives excellent insight. THX for that.

In the end only 2 people decide:
The Lady/handler/bf/pimp who sets the price.
The Guy who pays or moves on.

I read Zimmies post and on first reading it almost made me think, if that is the way it is or soon will be, I'll be out of the Hobby. The good thing is: I am in control. For NOW: It is FUN and whenever something takes the FUN out of it (price/attitude/services), that's were I will go as well.
fun2come is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women