Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2018, 01:34 PM   #16
TheRiddler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFi03110331 View Post
...She also claims to not partake in BB other than BJ.
One would be a fan of Michael McDonald to believe that.
TheRiddler is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:40 PM   #17
sumsum
BANNED

Encounters: 35
Default Sara Rose

All I can say is OMG!. See is my regular, my favorite, know her well, want to put that out there before I get called her pimp again. If I was, someone should let her know, as I still pay for my appointments.

This is public service announcement for the mature Forum members.

You will notice all of her reviews are "hot as hell and TAN". I asked her why she is breaking out, as I know her well enough over the last 2 years that I was comfortable enough to ask her. Her answer blew me away.

She is taking the same medication my daughter is taking for a over active Thyroid. The first thing on the bottle says stay out of the sun, as it will cause you skin to be irritated and break out.

I asked why she don't follow what the directions say, her reply was "I cant stand being pale". I told her, I understand, my daughter does the same thing, at the pool everyday, now that school is out. Hanging with her friends.

So mature guys, no bed bugs, scabies, etc. Its all good and she is well worth the money. She is hard to get a appointment with, but, if you do, and she thinks of you as a regular, it gets a lot easier to get the 2nd, 3rd, etc appointment.
sumsum is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 07:13 AM   #18
sumsum
BANNED

Well, I made my escape from the house last night, and saw Sara for a car date.
I guess the lecture I have her about the sun and meds, the same one I gave my daughter worked.
Her skin is clearing up already.
I'm sure she will be hitting ttanning salon soon!
Old 07-27-2018, 07:39 AM   #19
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Any link to an ad or pics?
Not sure how I missed this one...
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #20
sumsum
BANNED

Google that number and a old link might come up. Or send her a text saying you saw review and your looking for a regular, that will get her attention. She likes regulars.
Old 07-27-2018, 12:48 PM   #21
Spain2323
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneshark View Post
I don't think you should get bashed for being honest. Thanks for the info. I do think its time to stop referencing BB as a concern as most if not all providers dabble in it. Risky business in many ways. Be safe.
I have hard time believing that's true!! Scary!!
Spain2323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 03:43 AM   #22
sumsum
BANNED

As I have heard in many PM from other Forum members. If you want your post to carry any relevance, it would help if those posting any comments, negative or positive, to have at least posted 1 review!
Its sort of like, telling you what a root canal will feel like, or the quality of the dentist, without ever having had one done or even knowing who the dentist. is.
Old 07-28-2018, 08:10 AM   #23
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsum View Post
As I have heard in many PM from other Forum members. If you want your post to carry any relevance, it would help if those posting any comments, negative or positive, to have at least posted 1 review!
Its sort of like, telling you what a root canal will feel like, or the quality of the dentist, without ever having had one done or even knowing who the dentist. is.
Are you suggesting that because you have never posted a review you have never experienced an encounter with a provider and have no standing here to comment? That's preposterous.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:52 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
Are you suggesting that because you have never posted a review you have never experienced an encounter with a provider and have no standing here to comment? That's preposterous.
Unless your Aussie Salt.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #25
sumsum
BANNED

Well then, that begs the question, why are you even a member of the Forum?

So the rest of us can take the hit from nasty encounters, while you stand on the side lines and watch the rest of us take a beating?

That don't seem right! Any other Forum members agree or disagree with me, please chime in.

Would you be kind enough to share with us at least some names and contact numbers of the ones you found decent?

If that is the way it is going to be, maybe we should all do reviews and say please PM for details???
Old 07-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumsum View Post
Well then, that begs the question, why are you even a member of the Forum?

So the rest of us can take the hit from nasty encounters, while you stand on the side lines and watch the rest of us take a beating?

That don't seem right! Any other Forum members agree or disagree with me, please chime in.

Would you be kind enough to share with us at least some names and contact numbers of the ones you found decent?

If that is the way it is going to be, maybe we should all do reviews and say please PM for details???
PSSST, Stig has 45 Encounters, you have 21.
Old 07-28-2018, 03:31 PM   #27
sumsum
BANNED

Sorry, That was meant for Spain2323. My bad, I was not clear.
Old 07-28-2018, 07:29 PM   #28
jbc1
Registered Member

I had somewhat of a strange experience with her, basically we had an OC scheduled at my place and everything was going fine right up to the point where we were supposed to meet, but she couldn't find the entrance to my building. (Which admittedly is pretty hard to find, but I had already explained this to her and given her directions how to get there.) She called me up and sounded somewhat exasperated that she wasn't able to find it, so I tried to calm her down and figure out where she was, but after a minute or so she just hung up and went silent on me. It's too bad, she seemed like a sweet girl and it sounds from here like I missed out on a really good time.
jbc1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 07:46 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbc1 View Post
I had somewhat of a strange experience with her, basically we had an OC scheduled at my place and everything was going fine right up to the point where we were supposed to meet, but she couldn't find the entrance to my building. (Which admittedly is pretty hard to find, but I had already explained this to her and given her directions how to get there.) She called me up and sounded somewhat exasperated that she wasn't able to find it, so I tried to calm her down and figure out where she was, but after a minute or so she just hung up and went silent on me. It's too bad, she seemed like a sweet girl and it sounds from here like I missed out on a really good time.
Maybe you should have met her outside?
Old 07-28-2018, 08:10 PM   #30
jbc1
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe you should have met her outside?
I was gonna meet her in the driveway when she arrived. I didn't know she was lost until she called me and at that point it was too late.
jbc1 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sara Rose of Cranberry

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women