Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Studio - Houston
Encounters - Studio - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2023, 10:27 AM   #1
SamsungGuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default Encounter: Spinner Sandra

Date: 2/13
Name: Sandra
Phone: 8325969791
Email Address: houstonkgirls@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/Ryz3C7pohxbG/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Memorial City Mall
Activities: BBBJDT, RIM, DATY, BBFS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Past Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Spinner legs beautiful body with a butterfly tatoo on her waist line
Recommendation: Yes
SamsungGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 11:45 AM   #2
Jackpuck
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Has anybody here got rim job beside the promoters?
Jackpuck is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 01:03 PM   #3
granito212
Premium Access

Business must be slow
granito212 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:08 PM   #4
george0516
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by granito212 View Post
Business must be slow
george0516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 09:31 AM   #5
justino
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I did with Mimi, and to be honest it was the best one I ever got
justino is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 10:05 AM   #6
houston23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Typical promoter review with brand new accounts giving 4 stars rating and replying.
houston23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 12:03 PM   #7
shhhnotme
Lifetime Premium Access

I wanted to see Sandra but noticed some things that did not match. Her profile says B size Breast. But the girl in the picture look like she carrying some D's . I have seen a few girls from them and the pictures dont always match but theyre usually some what close. In this case the profile and picture seem way off than the usual.
shhhnotme is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:29 PM   #8
jzq777
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhnotme View Post
I wanted to see Sandra but noticed some things that did not match. Her profile says B size Breast. But the girl in the picture look like she carrying some D's . I have seen a few girls from them and the pictures dont always match but theyre usually some what close. In this case the profile and picture seem way off than the usual.
That's because they stole pictures from zzyuridayo's Instagram account and Photoshopped her face!
jzq777 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 01:19 AM   #9
shhhnotme
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzq777 View Post
That's because they stole pictures from zzyuridayo's Instagram account and Photoshopped her face!
Ohhh wow you are right . i looked up "zzyuridayo's Instagram" and found one of the pictures they have listed for sandra on zzyuridayo's Instagram. Well the proof is right there. Kinda disappointed they do that. But I still love their service. I guess not everything can be perfect
Old 02-16-2023, 06:39 PM   #10
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston23 View Post
Typical promoter review with brand new accounts giving 4 stars rating and replying.

Okay so what is the beef as the reviewer does not have a brand new account, and how many reviews......15 ?

But they are all reviews of studios.......hmmm.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:35 AM   #11
BlowPoppy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

im guessing people are questioning, are the pictures real, are the ages, are the services and now there are a couple reviewers who only review from this agency.
We could be wrong, maybe the pics and ages and reviewers and rim jobs are all real.
BlowPoppy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 01:41 PM   #12
shhhnotme
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowPoppy View Post
im guessing people are questioning, are the pictures real, are the ages, are the services and now there are a couple reviewers who only review from this agency.
We could be wrong, maybe the pics and ages and reviewers and rim jobs are all real.
Well the place is real of course. The service is here and the agency without doubt. The only thing that is for sure fake as of now are the pictures. They are photoshoping pictures of other females to resemble somewhat of the girl they are telling you about. It just seems like more of an hassle to photoshop a picture of someone else than to just take a picture of the girl we are going to see and post it. What I had brought up earlier was that they have a profile for Sandra has a B sized breast and the picture they used was an asian with some D's. They got lazy with her profile.
Old 02-17-2023, 03:21 PM   #13
lovehound69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

These girl are all part of a K girl circuit (LA, SD, SJ, Seattle, AZ, LV, Dallas, Austin, DC, ATL, NYC, Boston, Philly). Some cities with bigger distribution groups than others. Most of the girls do not look anything like their pics other than that they are Asian, a few are heavily altered pictures from when they were younger (at least from 10yrs ago, 10-20 lbs ago, and a c-section or two ago), and a very small minority (<5%) are very close to what they look like now because these very few are actually young and hot (these tend Not to be service oriented). Only thing I pay attention to when picking girls is the height and is this group have a good reputation in terms of service.

I have seen a few of these gals across the country and I am just disenchanted with the whole lot. It’s nice to have the options but these girls used to be the standard at Asian spas 20+ years ago at way less of a price. Now what you get at the spas are 40-50 year olds. Yuk.
lovehound69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 04:00 AM   #14
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Well said Lovehound. There is an opportunity for the right businessperson to come into the market and slay it especially with this groups price point.
michaelrayab is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women