Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2019, 09:51 PM   #16
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Robert Kraft is in some deep shit, yes. We still have not seen the legality of the 'sting' he was caught up in tested in court. If they got you on video.. you in trouble.

But the question here is what to do when PD come into a place. Some localities do have laws that require a MP to be licensed. But this is not the customer's issue. If you are asked about activities, say you got a massage. Don't admit to anything further, and you can question any request for ID or information. Now do you want to piss off a cop? That is up to you. And they may have collected vehicle tag info already anyway.

The minute you admit to asking for, or getting sexual favors for money. Well you know the next step after that.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:57 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
....and you can question any request for ID .....
You can "question" it all you want and risk being arrested ....

....because it's a crime to refuse to ID or to falsely ID ...

....to a peace officer conducting an INVESTIGATION.

THE problem with blog legal advice there is no accountability with regard to the person giving the advice and some loons would rather take the advice of someone on a blog than go pay a lawyer for an hours worth of advice on what to do when CAUGHT trying to get a piece of ass in a LICENSED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT ...or an UNLICENSED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT.

Kraft has plenty of dough to fight the prosecution, but he has plenty of dough to lose because he got caught in a "whore house" even if he beats the crime for whatever reason!

All this bullshit about it being LEGAL is just that: bullshit, and "the cops" KNOW IT.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:56 PM   #18
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Research is your friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You can "question" it all you want and risk being arrested ....

....because it's a crime to refuse to ID or to falsely ID ...

....to a peace officer conducting an INVESTIGATION.

THE problem with blog legal advice there is no accountability with regard to the person giving the advice and some loons would rather take the advice of someone on a blog than go pay a lawyer for an hours worth of advice on what to do when CAUGHT trying to get a piece of ass in a LICENSED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT ...or an UNLICENSED BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT.

Kraft has plenty of dough to fight the prosecution, but he has plenty of dough to lose because he got caught in a "whore house" even if he beats the crime for whatever reason!

All this bullshit about it being LEGAL is just that: bullshit, and "the cops" KNOW IT.
Now you have changed the OP mention of 'routine inspection' and used the word 'investigation' which is not the same thing. You are correct that nobody should take the word of someone in this thread, and if they do without fact checking in their locality that is on them. But you do not need pay an attorney to educate yourself on the rights and laws where you live.

And last time I checked, in a court of law when PD says 'but your honor I KNOW it happened' that don't mean shit. Prove it.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
... But you do not need pay an attorney to educate yourself on the rights and laws where you live.

And last time I checked, in a court of law when PD says 'but your honor I KNOW it happened' that don't mean shit. Prove it.
An "inspection" IS an "investigation" ... it is a process of INVESTIGATING whether or not the business owner is complying with all the requirements set forth to maintain the license and remain operating without interruption because of failing to keep the business within the code restrictions.

And once they INVESTIGATING OFFICERS discover persons on the premises who are unable to articulate adequately in English and have the appearance of being from outside this country, then they have just cause to INVESTIGATE further to make certain that the ladies are "of legal age" and are working on the premises VOLUNTARILY as opposed to being FORCED TO WORK and REQUIRED TO REMAIN there against their will.

I agree that one doesn't have to pay a lawyer, there are plenty awaiting their trial in jail while you await your bond being made. Why I can recall a guy telling me that his cell mate at the Harris County Hilton told him his case was a slam dunk walk, because his cell mate had been a "paralegal" in California!!!!!
Old 04-19-2019, 04:44 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckeen View Post

.... the police came in for what they said was a routine inspection. ....

Do I have anything to worry about?
Yes. He does.
Old 04-19-2019, 05:47 PM   #21
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

I was once cruising an area ... stopped by police officer ... I asked if there is any problem ... he asked if I am aware that this is the area known for prostitution activity ... I said how do I know ... I think we each understand each other ... he had nothing on me, and I realized that I have to leave the area ... bottom line: if there is no hard evidence, there is no evidence, so be calm.
asianlover17 is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:41 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianlover17 View Post
... bottom line: if there is no hard evidence, there is no evidence, so be calm.
I'm not sure about the definition of "hard evidence," which is not a legal concept, but what is a legal concept is "circumstantial evidence," which is admissible and every jury instruction in a criminal case I've seen has the definition of "circumstantial evidence" in it and further instructs the Jury that it can be used by the Jury to convict.

There's no doubt a Judge can use it to convict someone ... in fact since there is most often no witness in a murder case to the actual killing the evidence introduced is almost ALL CIRCUMSTANTIAL.

With all due respect telling people or implying they have nothing to worry about leads people into a false sense of security .... and the complacency results in their arrest ... with the fallout of an arrest record at best plus the expense of social, family, and employment consequences.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:00 AM   #23
klarnax
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Anyone who takes seriously any legal advice from anonymous dumbasses on eccie deserves what they get ��
klarnax is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:20 AM   #24
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

^^^ there is no doubt about it.
asianlover17 is online now   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 09:08 PM   #25
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

"I'm not a lawyer...but I play one on Eccie."
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:04 PM   #26
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianlover17 View Post
bottom line: if there is no hard evidence, there is no evidence, so be calm.
^^^^ This.....

Keep your shit together and you’ll be surprised what you can get away with....not just talking legal bs either....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 03:27 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
^^^^ This.....

Keep your shit together and you’ll be surprised what you can get away with....not just talking legal bs either....
More often than not, particularly in this age of the internet, the social-business fallout of being "handled" by LE is far worse than a minor misdemeanor plea with fine and costs to avoid a conviction for PROSTITUTION. So it has nothing to do with "law" .... it has to do with gossip and media hype. Eg ... Craft.

It's just like driving in Houston ... it's not a matter of "if," it's a matter of WHEN ... if someone drives enough, because it doesn't matter how careful YOU ARE there is someone else who doesn't want to stop when the light is red.

Our overcrowded jails and prisons are full of people who thought they had "their shit together," but obviously didn't, usually because they thought they were smarter than LE.
Old 04-21-2019, 04:09 AM   #28
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarnax View Post
Anyone who takes seriously any legal advice from anonymous dumbasses on eccie deserves what they get ��
Anyone who takes my dumbass advice does so at their own risk.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 07:38 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
Anyone who takes my dumbass advice does so at their own risk.
But you know "they" will, because you have so many reviews!!!!!
Old 04-21-2019, 01:59 PM   #30
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Up to now the talk has been about C O P S
I was at one place where the ' licensing authority ' paid a visit. They can issue fines for this, that and for anything else administratively. In extreme instances they can even pull a license.
instfixer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women