Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160300
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2022, 12:26 PM   #16
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphone14 View Post
Someone's in love, awww...
Yeah, and the honeymoon won't last long...
DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 02:46 PM   #17
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by lick1fuck1 View Post
LULU IS AMAZING!
The chemistry was there for me with her. That was MY experience with her twice and I expect it will be the same on Saturday or Sunday when I return.
1) JUST RELAX SPA
2) Lotus
3) Thank You
4) U-Relax
These four places are conveniently located for me.
Lotus,Thank You,Just Relax, are in fish bowls and require the customer to park a little distance away and walk if you want to have some discretion and not be seen by your colleagues. I am NOT a fan of Lotus, Thank You, Just Relax, for these reasons so I have to carefully plan when I can go there, even though I do enjoy the service at all of these places. At U-Relax however I can go any time of day or night because they have discreet parking and entry in the back off of the busy street and this store is NOT in a fish bowl however the providers there are older and one in particular is always in a hurry. In May a vendor invited me to a late lunch at Casa Maria's Mexican restaurant next to Just Relax Spa. It was my first time eating at this restaurant and my first time in this off-street, L shaped retail complex. When I left the restaurant I noticed the pink neon sign in the window that read, Just Relax. It wasn't convenient or discreet for me to go in so I came back later. The provider I saw was Aida. The experience was unforgettable. On the way out, the receptionist asked me if I was happy. I told her I was very very happy. She asked me how I heard about this store and if I read about it on the computer.
I told her no, I just saw the sign in the parking lot when I was eating at the Mexican restaurant next door. Her question made me curious so when I went home I looked for review sites to see what people have written about the store. I could not find anything and call the buddy of mine who frequents the shops and tells me where the good places are to go and relax. He told me about this website and he looked up some information for me on the store. He suggested I sign up myself. After I signed up I wrote my first review. I had a great experience at Just Relax Spa, as I have at a handful of other stores. I don't like any stores, I like providers. I don't have the time to write full reviews, but I do make the time to comment or reply to other reviewers comments when I have a good experience with their providers.
LULU WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME TWICE and I expect the same tomorrow or Sunday and if you have the right chemistry with this woman, as I have, I expect you will have the same experience and hope that you do.
Have fun Romeo. Maybe Lulu will fuck you to death and drag your corpse next door to the cremation station adjacent to their spa. How convenient! Haha! When it’s your time why not go with a boner inside some Asian pussy...
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 05:41 PM   #18
Love1313
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Agreed this dude is the first post
Literally about this place
Love1313 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 12:45 PM   #19
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Yes, in Love with ALL the variety on the menu....
lick1fuck1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 02:33 PM   #20
black_kreme
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphone14 View Post
Someone's in love, awww...
LMAO
black_kreme is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2022, 02:10 PM   #21
mm1983
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Moderator, can we remove this post and block this fake lick1fuck1 'dude'? Obviously, he/she is directly associated with Just Relax and his/her comments can't be taken serious.
mm1983 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 12:21 AM   #22
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Proof is in the pudding ��. It's best to complain about the
Pudding, after you try some, not before. I am objective in my observations. I am happy to pick up the ticket for the moderator to go there to verify everything I have written about this provider to show it was accurate and unbiased.
Old 06-30-2022, 01:36 PM   #23
PHD135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'm available, the moderator seems busy
PHD135 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 10:50 PM   #24
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Ok. Deal.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:53 PM   #25
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by lick1fuck1 View Post
Ok. Deal.
Still a pass for me even if you are picking up the tab. I wasn’t impressed when I met her, which is why I walked.

But glad you enjoyed. However, there are much better in Austin AMPs even with the limited options.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:19 AM   #26
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Makes sense. I'll follow your reviews more closely.I'd like to try the places you've enjoyed that have offered consistent better than average providers and service for you.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:40 AM   #27
lick1fuck1
BANNED

Boo. BTW, I went to Just Relax Spa today. A new Young girl answered the door. Maybe 24-28. Said LuLu was busy.
Spoke Very good English, tall, skinny, flat bare stomach, Botox lips, B-ish cups, long bare legs with a nice round booty at the top, friendly. Tempting but I didn't stay because Botox is a pass for me.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:05 PM   #28
DiabloMactavish
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Let me just say of these doubters - have you, you personally, ever had a good experience at an AMP?

I am a firm believer in you get the energy you out out. If you’re as dickish as you seem on this forum, I have a feeling you’ve never had a great experience at an AMP.

I have had amazing experiences at some places with the right girl and the right energy.

I’ve gotten BBJ at places other people can barely get a HJ. I’ve creampied women at places that don’t typically offer FS.

I’m polite, charming and funny. I often have a translation app handy to help the communication go smoothly.

As with all things YMMV, but at a certain point, it’s not them, it’s you.

Just a little food for thought. 🤷♂️
DiabloMactavish is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 09:25 PM   #29
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Ok,
Some of you need to learn to play nice.
And that includes staying with the thread, which is a AMP review.
Before I unpack my darts case with the pointy things.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:20 PM   #30
Bigaustex
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Be nice. Act polite. Show some interest in provider. Gets you a lot more than thinking Ben does the talking for you.

Good news today. just got a text. One of my ATF back from “vacation”. Going to say hello tomorrow. And no, not giving her up.
Bigaustex is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women