Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2021, 12:52 PM   #1
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default New Prostitution Laws beginning on 9/1/2021

What is currently happening to the Dallas AMP scene is a huge undertaking by LE.

My sources are telling me that the number of human trafficked sex slaves that were rescued in the Dallas AMPs as of today is 21 and rising.

The closet crackdown by LE in AMPs that I can recall happened in Houston along FM1960 and the Westheimer area about 6 years ago.

Keep in mind that this AMP crackdown is happening before the new pay for play law takes affect on 9/1/21. I didn't graduate law school but from my understanding things will definitely change 9/1. The question is to what extent.

Once the bill has been sent to the comptroller for certification or to the governors desk to be signed, then we will officially know the final law.

My gut tells me that it's not going to be a state jail felony if you are busted for prostitution unless it's not your first time unless the AMP is proven to involve human trafficking. I think a second arrest will be a felony even with an indy.

I do think the AMP scene in Austin is going to change. However, not to the extent of Dallas.

Dallas has so many FS AMPs and they are all pretty sleazy. I also think the Dallas dudes treat the gals bad.

Austin has around 50 AMPs but do not give a sleazy impression. Many do a lot more than we are led to believe and guys do a good job keeping it on the DL. I also think that Austin dudes are much more respectful and the ladies are very grateful.

The change I see happening in Austin AMPs are going to be a more intense focus on criminal and regulatory behavior.

Right now if a spa gets busted the dudes are generally cut loose. I think moving forward more and more will be arrested. A DA isn't going to waste time on a class B that he probably won't get a conviction.

However, if he can find a way to charge the trick with a felony he will. Even if it can be pleaded down to a misdemeanor.

Again, I do think we will definitely see more forceful changes in Austin AMPs I don't think it will be totally scorched Earth like in Dallas and hopefully Houston again.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 12:59 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

1. This is an AMP thread about AMPs.

2. Absolutely nothing I've written is inflammatory.

3. If you are a hater move on and don't puke on this thread.

4. I didn't proof it so please pardon any spellling or gramaaticall arrows.
Old 06-24-2021, 01:26 PM   #3
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157

You actually provided some value today. Bravo. I would certainly stay away from those establishments. A seismic shift in our community, at least in TX, is underway.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 02:26 PM   #4
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post

Keep in mind that this AMP crackdown is happening before the new pay for play law takes affect on 9/1/21. I didn't graduate law school but from my understanding things will definitely change 9/1. The question is to what extent.
I think you are referring to what already took place on September 1, 2019, and is nothing new. I searched the web, and see nothing mentioned about any new "Pay for Play" laws. If you or anyone have any links that can verify those claims, then post them. Until then, I view this posting as fake news.

DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 02:33 PM   #5
oldphone14
Premium Access

SOURCES: DUDE TRUST ME
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 03:48 PM   #6
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphone14 View Post
SOURCES: DUDE TRUST ME
House Bill 1540
Old 06-24-2021, 03:52 PM   #7
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
You actually provided some value today. Bravo. I would certainly stay away from those establishments. A seismic shift in our community, at least in TX, is underway.
And you are the most awesome person on Eccie. I've always thought you were the best. Trust me.
Old 06-24-2021, 04:32 PM   #8
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Trick wants a massage and extras. He picks one that is new or under NEW MANAGEMENT.

The trick pays the door fee and is taken back to a room. Trick is then recorded by LE soliciting for sexual services.

Trick goes to jail. Trick will also face the harsh penalties from the new law and have his name and photos blasted by the media.

This happened in Houston with 7 Star massage 3 1/2 years ago. In total 139 tricks were caught in the LE net.

The new law will give LE much greater latitude.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...l-12310203.php
Old 06-24-2021, 04:48 PM   #9
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Quote:
House Bill 1540
Well why didn't you mention that in the first place?

It appears that it is targeted more for underground human trafficking, and with minors, not so much for the fine massage establishments here in Austin.

What does everyone else think?
Old 06-24-2021, 05:59 PM   #10
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good advice and thanks for the update. Got a couple of close friends that need to hear this. Wouldn't want the ladies to have problems.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:13 PM   #11
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Right now the hookers are setting all of the screening requirements. If we don't like it too bad.

I think come 9/1 that guys definitely need to reverse screen for our protection. Especially if prostitution is a felony.

At the same time chicks that are 100% proven to not be LE can charge more.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:21 PM   #12
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Blow-up dolls are cheaper! And they are legal
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:35 PM   #13
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Yeah, but if you bite their tits, they'll fart, and fly out the window...
Old 06-24-2021, 07:38 PM   #14
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Also sugar babies. If you can't give women money for sex then marriage should be outlawed.

I assume there is some sort of exception for protected classes like gays and transgenders.
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 11:01 AM   #15
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
House Bill 1540
Next time just post that...

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87...l/HB01540F.HTM

Long story short, it changes the law to target hobbyists "solicitation", and therefore targets consensual sex work even more, leading to the type of harm these nonsensical laws lead to.

Pushing things further underground, making police actions harsher, and more difficult, and making life harder for sex workers...pushing them into residential or other more precarious situations.

Get ready for things to get WORSE for the women (and men) involved in sex work.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5529480/

"Waterbed politics" ...push it down on one side, pops up somewhere else.

Criminalization "barking up the wrong tree":

Quote:
Abstract

There is a notable shift toward more repression and criminalization in sex work policies, in Europe and elsewhere. So-called neo-abolitionism reduces sex work to trafficking, with increased policing and persecution as a result. Punitive “demand reduction” strategies are progressively more popular. These developments call for a review of what we know about the effects of punishing and repressive regimes vis-à-vis sex work. From the evidence presented, sex work repression and criminalization are branded as “waterbed politics” that push and shove sex workers around with an overload of controls and regulations that in the end only make things worse. It is illustrated how criminalization and repression make it less likely that commercial sex is worker-controlled, non-abusive, and non-exploitative. Criminalization is seriously at odds with human rights and public health principles. It is concluded that sex work criminalization is barking up the wrong tree because it is fighting sex instead of crime and it is not offering any solution for the structural conditions that sex work (its ugly sides included) is rooted in. Sex work repression travels a dead-end street and holds no promises whatsoever for a better future. To fight poverty and gendered inequalities, the criminal justice system simply is not the right instrument. The reasons for the persistent stigma on sex work as well as for its present revival are considered.

Quote:
Conclusion

It is time to acknowledge commercial sex as a widely prevalent and basically fully legitimate form of sexual relations. For a variety of reasons, many women (and men) will turn to making money on sex and substantial groups of people will, also for different reasons, turn to paying for it. There is nothing wrong with asking or giving money for bodily services provided it takes place under humane conditions, is fully consensual, worker-controlled, free from discrimination and violence, and no more exploitative than the average job would ideally be. Anything retracting from these qualities should be fought, but without the unproductive criminalization of the branch as a whole. After all, we don’t criminalize marriage either because there is domestic violence.

Controversies on sex work seem to get stuck in simplified, stereotypical imagery of commercial sex, an imagery that denies it being widely diverse and varied, multi-layered, and multi-determined. Simplified visions of sex work as either exploitation or choice, either violence or victory (instead of it often being both or neither), obfuscate a nuanced, complex, and adequate understanding of commercial sex and sex work realities. This complexity in sex work builds upon the complexity of the societal conditions it is rooted in the first place. There are no simple solutions when it comes to improving sex workers’ position, like there is no simple solution to fighting gender and economic inequity or violence, abuse, and exploitation. Decriminalization is an important first step, but in itself not enough. The complexity of the issues at stake calls for long-term organizing, mobilization, and community interventions and painstaking processes of raising awareness, empowerment, and building solidarity and safety nets. And progress will be partial, uneven, and never ensured. One thing is sure though: increased policing and repression of commercial sex practices are not going to help any sex worker or victim of trafficking and will only make things worse. Clearly, all crime in and beyond commercial sex needs to be fought with all the legal measures available, but to improve the circumstances of the women and men working sex or the complex gender and sexual injustices that their choices and realities are rooted in, the criminal justice system simply isn’t the right instrument.
oldphone14 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women