Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2021, 09:29 PM   #16
Bigaustex
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Treetop,
Still waiting on that list.......................... .....now? .............................. ...........now?
Bigaustex is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:11 AM   #17
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The list will be pulled out of his ass. He does not have this information. It wii be comprised of location he has grudges against. I am disappointed in the mods. This thread should have been moved. They are encouraging tt and wd behaviour and turning this review board into a joke
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:14 AM   #18
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
The list will be pulled out of his ass. He does not have this information. It wii be comprised of location he has grudges against. I am disappointed in the mods. This thread should have been moved. They are encouraging tt and wd behaviour and turning this review board into a joke
Sir. Again, when you start a thread you have the option in this forum to either start a regular thread discussion/topic or an encounter report. If the topic is about massage it belongs here.
It seems some are outting themselves.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 10:37 AM   #19
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
If we were to estimate the number of AMPs in central Texas a good estimate would be 50.

We can all agree that human trafficking exist in AMPs.

Let's say that human trafficking in some form only exists in 3 to 5 of those 50 AMPs.

If disrupting or harassing all of the other 45 to 47 AMPs in order to save only a few a legitimate argument?

There is process on the web that makes it very very easy to go after an AMP and they can't do anything.

I say yes. What say you?

Please note that nothing I have written is inflammatory. I just think that until we know who is trafficked and who is not that all options should be used.

I will say that there are at least 5 that are 100% legit and I will be publishing a list shortly.
Not really. You can look and the fact is these AMPS put out help wanted in their language on various forums and the ladies answer it.

Not saying Human Trafficking doesnt exist, but its not a part of AMP culture. Not really.

That's more a forced prostitution thing, not participating in a public facing business like AMPS.

The press and police use this boogeyman to gin up public support, but the truth of the matter is these women interview and come willingly to work in AMPS....thats not a narrative people want to hear.

If you have a legitimate sex worker who does this by total choice, then you have to think of it as a de facto legit business...and then next thing you know, sex worker laws.

And, some people dont want that. They dont want to acknowledge it. Its the policy of an Ostrich, and this is why it is ridiculous that these AMPS are even targeted. On both sides of the transaction, everyone is of free will, and uncoerced.

It's called creating a "moral panic"

"Myths about Asian massage parlor sex trafficking are used by cops to justify elaborate investigations and sting operations. But the only ones such antics seem to be helping are the cops who get paid to get massages (and more), the police departments and city governments who get to seize cash, cars, and homes from massage parlor owners and workers (asset forfeiture is a near universal feature of these cases), and the prosecutors who get to play hero to the press about it all."

https://reason.com/2021/03/23/sex-tr...arlor-murders/
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 11:13 AM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

What a crock. ^^^^^^^^^

Sex trafficking is a huge problem especially within the asian run massage places. The ostrich remark is good but applied wrong. Folks who dont see that most of these places are trafficking do have their heads in the sand like ostriches. very sad!

Please use google to look at the facts!

Help wanted signs. Yes these places will use indys! But this arrangement doesnt last long due to obvious reasons.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:05 PM   #21
oldphone14
Premium Access

Look yourself. Ask the girls, they'll tell you if you get to know them.

The girls look on online help wanted forums, or word of mouth. Like anyone, like you, and like me, they maybe get into debt, and take jobs to pay off their debt maybe they dont wish they do, but they are not coerced by force. They are in dead end service jobs and want more money, they dont want to clean toilets...etc

Its a contrived moral panic, thats it. Its not "human trafficking" its, girls who perhaps made bad life choices...again, that's essentially their own doing.

But, its not "human trafficking", they are free, and are there by choice, and sought it out.

Sorry to burst your bubble, maybe that was part of the "appeal" was some mafia gun against the temple caged woman thing?

Its just not the case.

Now, for locked door "agency" prostitution rings with bodyguards on the doors, that's something different. That exists.

But, don't conflate the two. Those arent typical AMPS. If you have Asian whore houses, full service, pimp controlled, then you MAYBE have a situation of coercion...emphasis on maybe.

If were talking about AMPS where anyone can walk in off the street, basically L1, those are not houses of human trafficking...just a source of a bunch of pissed off moralists in the community.

The police often have to make a "show" of doing something about it, to shut up the community wives/busybodies.

Thanks,
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 01:28 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Yes. Its easy to see the promoters
Agreed.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 03:04 PM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...234&highlight=

Ask the girls? Sir, please wake up. See my thread that details what these ladies go thru.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:49 PM   #24
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

We still have not seen the list. TT and WD are a couple of posers. Acting like they are "in the know" also it is still interesting they only pick on certain location. My guess the are owners trying ti eliminate competition. Or the girls would sate them for free. Something is fishy
Old 06-03-2021, 05:12 PM   #25
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Oldphone14,

I agree. There are employment opportunities everywhere including in their language. However, those postings are in their own countries and are used to recruit victims.

The postings promises opportunities that are not real. Once the gals have signed on the dotted line and hand over their passport the terms change. They now owe $40,000 and are not allowed to move around on their own free will. They are rotated across the country and not by choice.

They are forced to live on site and they have to pay about $1,000 a month for rent.

I think you are totally wrong on most of what you posted.

That said, its refreshing to see someone articulate their point unlike most of the other who are crybabies and are always whining.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 05:20 PM   #26
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
We still have not seen the list. TT and WD are a couple of posers. Acting like they are "in the know" also it is still interesting they only pick on certain location. My guess the are owners trying ti eliminate competition. Or the girls would sate them for free. Something is fishy
What places am I promoting? All the places that rotate ladies are bad! So guessing and assumptions on your part is fishy!
You have repeatedly posted the same thing. Are your interests being hurt?
Old 06-03-2021, 05:22 PM   #27
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

The following 6 places are 100% Treetop Certified Human Traffic Free

Relax Health Massage
Aurora
Foot Haven Massage
Essence
Mobile Asian Mall Massage

I once thought Magic Stone was in human trafficking because these ladies do everything including L2 and L3. Trust me.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:32 PM   #28
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Many have asked why I haven't recently mentioned D&T (detained & trafficked). I have mentioned them countless times because Angela is in one of the largest human trafficking criminal enterprise in the state. That's why the victims are always rotated nonstop. The reason this place is so hit and miss is very obvious. If you had to live under these conditions you would have a bad day every day and couldn't always fake it.

I think one day Angela will be prosecuted. I think what makes it difficult is that she owns the building and the ring spreads across the world.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:59 PM   #29
Bigaustex
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I thought Magic Stone closed/ relocated?
Bigaustex is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 07:17 AM   #30
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

He is afraid of DT. And i know the girls at magic stone. They are not trafficing. Aurora is trafficing. Essence is a trafficing place operates out of houston. He pulled this list out of his ass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women