Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2021, 12:12 PM   #61
robroy10001
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Was sad to see my go to Total Relaxation closed. Went today and it looked empty, then came on here to see I was right that it was empty.

Not surprised though, kinda a hot spot to be at
robroy10001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 12:48 PM   #62
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Lets be realistic. WD and TT are attempting to dig a hole on the ocean with a teaspoon. First WD refers to Revital closing. Yes they closed for two eeeks and are back. Second since this thread started some have closed but new ones have opened. Including one working out of cheap motels. Check rub ratings. Third. WD contradicts himself regularly. Read the entire thread. Once he is on a crusade, next comment he is only commenting then it is warning. Fourth neither of these two know their audience. They can preach till time ends, people care but he is not going to stop the visits, including thiers to gather "intel". Finally i find it interesting they only focus on certain locations. Look at their past posts. Why is that? If the really cared about human trafficking would they not be concerned about all amps. Oh and also nail salons, some restaurants and the one in the cheap motels. Not a few parlors. Basically the two of them are posers sad little men trying to be important.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:14 PM   #63
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
Lets be realistic. WD and TT are attempting to dig a hole on the ocean with a teaspoon. First WD refers to Revital closing. Yes they closed for two eeeks and are back. Second since this thread started some have closed but new ones have opened. Including one working out of cheap motels. Check rub ratings. Third. WD contradicts himself regularly. Read the entire thread. Once he is on a crusade, next comment he is only commenting then it is warning. Fourth neither of these two know their audience. They can preach till time ends, people care but he is not going to stop the visits, including thiers to gather "intel". Finally i find it interesting they only focus on certain locations. Look at their past posts. Why is that? If the really cared about human trafficking would they not be concerned about all amps. Oh and also nail salons, some restaurants and the one in the cheap motels. Not a few parlors. Basically the two of them are posers sad little men trying to be important.
I have not once contradicted myself nor named revital!
Where have I only gone after certain locations? I only comment on those that have closed that I confirm and have some knowledge of!
Why the insults? Its clear you have mis quoted and have not nearly the knowledge in these places that I have!
I in no way have anything to do with treetop.
I want all the trafficked places gone!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 03:19 PM   #64
winn dixie
Premium Access

Sure new ones open up. Whats the point? Nail salons and restaurants. Yeah any forced labor I want shut down! Kinda reaching there though. But I especially want sex shops [rub and tugs] closed!
They get closed and have to operate outta motels. Whatta that tell you?

Freakin x-files here!
Old 05-12-2021, 07:24 AM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You do? I seem to remember an avatar not too long ago that Symbolized generations of forced labor. It’s still in your image gallery WD.

So please get your story straight.

What’s the real reason for your anti-AMP crusade?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 08:22 AM   #66
MichaelClueless
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If the really cared about human trafficking would they not be concerned about all amps. Oh and also nail salons, some restaurants and the one in the cheap motels. Not a few parlors.

I appreciate the idea behind what you're saying here but I think it's fair to say people do what they can in the part of the world that they know about.

I don't read everything they post but if they're limiting their statements based on what they believe they know about, rather than just attacking everything, it could suggest that they are working with what they consider to be facts and to the best of their ability.
MichaelClueless is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 08:57 AM   #67
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelClueless View Post
I appreciate the idea behind what you're saying here but I think it's fair to say people do what they can in the part of the world that they know about.

I don't read everything they post but if they're limiting their statements based on what they believe they know about, rather than just attacking everything, it could suggest that they are working with what they consider to be facts and to the best of their ability.
Exactly
Old 05-12-2021, 09:00 AM   #68
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You do? I seem to remember an avatar not too long ago that Symbolized generations of forced labor. It’s still in your image gallery WD.

So please get your story straight.

What’s the real reason for your anti-AMP crusade?
Exhibit #345c of stalking.

Your reaching yssup as usual. No comparison
Old 06-16-2021, 05:34 PM   #69
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
1. Finally i find it interesting they only focus on certain locations.

2. Oh and also nail salons, some restaurants and the one in the cheap motels. Not a few parlors. Basically the two of them are posers sad little men trying to be important.
1. You are 100% correct. AMPs suspected of trafficking will always be the focus.

2. There is a big difference between someone who is trafficked and works in a nail salon versus a trafficked sex slave.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women