Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2021, 08:31 AM   #31
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

@ this point it's time for TT and WD to both get a life.
Probs Warren or Bernie supporters.
That or UT grads.
RamTheJam is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:49 PM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamTheJam View Post
@ this point it's time for TT and WD to both get a life.
Probs Warren or Bernie supporters.
That or UT grads.
I reported places closing. Theyre closed! Why the Insult?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 05:40 PM   #33
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Yeah this section is pretty worthless with people like this allowed to just post stupid stuff. If you really cared, you wouldn't be trolling on a forum where literally no one cares to assist you in any way, shape or form.
Kamisearch is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:15 PM   #34
winn dixie
Premium Access

Trafficking is one of the biggest reasons why sex for pay is illegal!

I used to be blind and not care as well!
Old 04-27-2021, 07:04 PM   #35
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Please close this thread !
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 09:58 PM   #36
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

I honestly see no reason to close the thread. If you have a valid reason to do so then PM me.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:32 PM   #37
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
Please close this thread !
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSticks2 View Post
I just reported this thread to the moderators, and asked for it to be closed.
Stop posting and the thread will die naturally. Or Ignore it.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:56 PM   #38
winn dixie
Premium Access

Very strange? Appears aroma with drew their listing. Very odd!
Very shady
They had listed the house for sale the day after the "health" violations! Like I said. They were profitable.
Money and lawyers.

Hope the beehive can stop flicking their wings now.

Dont know if they will reopen or not? Dont care either way.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:13 AM   #39
princeclubhopper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

WD is obviously extremely confused or simply not that bright. One thing is for sure, he absolutely DOES NOT CARE ABOUT TRAFFICKING. He’s been asked over and over to simply name the trafficking locations so they can be avoided, but refuses to do so. And the final nail in the coffin is what he stated above. He said he does not care if Aroma reopens or not. How is that possible if your purpose is to expose and end trafficking?
princeclubhopper is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 08:05 AM   #40
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeclubhopper View Post
WD is obviously extremely confused or simply not that bright. One thing is for sure, he absolutely DOES NOT CARE ABOUT TRAFFICKING. He’s been asked over and over to simply name the trafficking locations so they can be avoided, but refuses to do so. And the final nail in the coffin is what he stated above. He said he does not care if Aroma reopens or not. How is that possible if your purpose is to expose and end trafficking?
Final nail.....

I will not "NAME" these places for obvious reasons!

You guys shit the bed over 2 that closed!

As I stated most of these places traffic and the signs are easy to see! Not for me to crusade about. Just reporting whats and whys of amp closures.

Carry on the attack. I do care about trafficking but not worth a conversion with folks who really dont!

Iam not Treetop with interests and an agenda!
Most know that I know most of the REAL owners and mama sahns! With every new post you guys just look sillier!
Old 04-28-2021, 10:56 AM   #41
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Final nail.....

I will not "NAME" these places for obvious reasons!

You guys shit the bed over 2 that closed!

As I stated most of these places traffic and the signs are easy to see! Not for me to crusade about. Just reporting whats and whys of amp closures.

Carry on the attack. I do care about trafficking but not worth a conversion with folks who really dont!

Iam not Treetop with interests and an agenda!
Most know that I know most of the REAL owners and mama sahns! With every new post you guys just look sillier!
My money is on he is not finished preaching yet.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:09 PM   #42
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Trafficking is against the law,(right?)

If some of you folks know so much about who is trafficking and who is not , why don't you go to the police and give them the benefit of your knowledge. It would help them a lot to know who is being trafficked and by whom.
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 03:35 PM   #43
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
My money is on he is not finished preaching yet.
bump
Old 04-28-2021, 07:37 PM   #44
MichaelClueless
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Oh for crying out loud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeclubhopper View Post
If he learned from a woman inside one of the locations that it was, indeed, a trafficking location, he could very well put that woman, and all of the women working there, at risk by disclosing the location.

Do you want him to do that?

If he were to report any specific location to law enforcement, it's possible that the women could end up being "rescued" by law enforcement and then they could be at risk of being deported or they and their families, whatever their location, could be at risk of being harmed.

Do you want that to happen?

If he were NOT concerned, then revealing the location to us would not trouble his conscience. It clearly does because HE understands the ramifications of doing so.

Do you understand those ramifications? Clearly not, because if any of the people asking what places to avoid would stop to think for a minute or two, they'd realize this.

WD and TT may not be able to mount effective campaigns to save trafficking victims, but they've both decided to no longer support an industry that engages in sex trafficking. They've chosen to be very careful about where they engage in this "hobby" in order to avoid supporting trafficking. They've chosen to let us know about their choice and have asked us to consider doing the same.

Most of you are capable of critical thought.
Most of you are capable of doing your own research.
Most of you can open your own damn eyes to see what may be strong indicators of human trafficking in the places you frequent.

NONE of you need to believe anything that WD and TT have said in order to do ANY of that.
If you CAN do any of that, then you have NO reason to have a problem with what they're suggesting.

If all you can do is attempt to discredit or dismiss their concerns then the fact is that you don't want to risk the cognitive dissonance of the mature consideration that you might be supporting the trafficking of human beings in order to hypothetically get your dick tugged because you're terrified that no one who isn't enslaved is going to ever touch it again. Just a theory.

Also, I made some sentences really long intentionally.
If you can't get through them then you're probably part of the problem.
MichaelClueless is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 09:35 PM   #45
princeclubhopper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Okay, so why not just report to all uf us the safe locations, as also asked? No he, nor you, truly care about human trafficking. His white knight martyrdom is as transparent as Treetop’s. Pathetic and ignorant of any facts, as always. Save these women by saying where is safe and/or where is not safe to go. Either works. But lobbing general bombs does nothing but prove this is all conjecture with absolutely no basis in facts.
princeclubhopper is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women