Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2021, 09:52 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Maybe just submit a “No” recommendation, WD?

This appears to be some kind of personal vendetta.

Another done somebody wrong song... as the poet once penned.

But I, too, would like to know where it’s safe to tread?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:28 AM   #17
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I no longer will turn the other cheek on trafficking.

Ya'll can promote, deny or stick your heads in the sand but most rub and tugs are trafficked!

Places aint closing because of "health code" violations!
Welcome to the side of righteousness brother. There is a special place in heaven for those like you who fight against human trafficking.

Those who support human trafficking and go to AMPs have a special seat at the table with Satan the evil one.

In the words of Harriet Tubman "for once I was blind but now I can see"

Ne captus est aliqua!

Cheers and be safe!

Love,
Treetop the Great
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 10:29 AM   #18
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Bibo and I Love Spa were both shut down for several days last week.

The AMP next to Whataburger at Braker and IH35 was also shut down.
Old 04-26-2021, 11:43 AM   #19
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Bottomline these two white nights do not know why these locations closed. Lets look at the scenarios. Couple yearz back i was at aroma and the health dept closed them down. They stated closed couple days then reopened. Second waiting 2 weeks for a plumber for non emergency is not unusual. Third competition is high some will close due to lack of businss. In the time of this thread 4 new ones have opened check rub ratings. 4th the girls are also working out of apartments what are you doing about them. 5th not all locations are human trafficking. The 2 i go 2 are not. Treetop always singles out a location that leads me to believe he is either an owner of a competing amp or has a grudge. He has been doing this for years. Winn dixie is chasing windmills trying to be a hero and feel good. Is human trafficking bad we all agree it is. But these two are only trying for attention. Half truths assumptions and rumors are not facts. Stop feeding their egos and ignore them. They just make this crap up.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 11:57 AM   #20
princeclubhopper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Nobody takes Treetop seriously and his multitude of incarnations here. And we are all beginning to see the same foolishness from WD. That’s why I am asking specifically which ones are NOT trafficking and are okay. He’s proving he has no idea and is as credible as Tree. If he really cares about trafficking, he would have no problem telling us all which AMPs are okay and which are not. But he’s not doing that, is he?
princeclubhopper is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 01:28 PM   #21
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeclubhopper View Post
Nobody takes Treetop seriously and his multitude of incarnations here. And we are all beginning to see the same foolishness from WD. That’s why I am asking specifically which ones are NOT trafficking and are okay. He’s proving he has no idea and is as credible as Tree. If he really cares about trafficking, he would have no problem telling us all which AMPs are okay and which are not. But he’s not doing that, is he?

I see an AMP gal outside the spa every week or two. 38 yo divorcee with a 20 son in Shanghai. There is NFW she is trafficked and she point blank told me that.. She is here to make a bunch of dough, have some fun and retire to China in 4 years. Doesn't mean trafficking is not happening out there... the really question is where is it ACTUALLY happening? And absent that, what tools/techniques can responsible mongers use to detect trafficked places to avoid and/or report.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 01:50 PM   #22
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
I see an AMP gal outside the spa every week or two. 38 yo divorcee with a 20 son in Shanghai. There is NFW she is trafficked and she point blank told me that.. She is here to make a bunch of dough, have some fun and retire to China in 4 years. Doesn't mean trafficking is not happening out there... the really question is where is it ACTUALLY happening? And absent that, what tools/techniques can responsible mongers use to detect trafficked places to avoid and/or report.
Well said treetop and wd dont want to state facts because they dont have them. My guess is the are right maybe 10% of the time. If you know for a fact state the name and how you know. Not this i sat and watch people go in or i saw this when i was there. Facts and proof i guarantee people wont support them. Speaking in general terms and yourwild statements accomplish one thing ???, being ignored.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:51 PM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Whatever! I have no vendetta or agenda. Some guys are just blind towards traffing if their needs are met and they get to go home!

As i said! Both aroma and the place by whataburger were hit with supposed health violations. Neither opened back up. Both were profitable. But the house that aroma was at is now for sale and the place is dark. The massage place by whataburger is empty now as well. You dont close down a legit and profitable business because of health code violations. We all know what was happening in these 2 places! Be naive. You promoters protect your interests. I dont care!

Everyone knows Iam NO wk!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 03:56 PM   #24
winn dixie
Premium Access

Facts and accusations???? I posted twice now that both places are now empty!

Did they both pick up in the middle of the night and leave profitable businesses! C'mon man!

Good grief ya'll would protect the devil himself just to get a lil nookie.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:47 PM   #25
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

When I first opened my eyes to trafficking in all AMPs I tried to do something about it.

One idea was to have these spas become Treetop Certified. They would also get a sticker to place by the neon open sign.

The first 2 places I approached were GoGo and Ivy in Round Rock. I went to them to explain how this would work.

They told me to fuck off and called me an extortionate. Son of a bitch, they got shut down soon thereafter.

I also approached YaYa and Sakura. They also told me to fuck off. Son of a bitch, they got shut down too.

There are at least 18 others that refused to be Treetop Certified. Son of a bitch, they all got shut down too.

Monthly membership in the certification subscription is up to the business. It's their choice.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Old 04-26-2021, 05:52 PM   #26
ParsonJacob
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

@Treetop78759

Ah yes, the activist do-gooder becomes a vigilante cloaked in righteousness and morally justified by claiming those who disagree must be just ill-informed.

No, based on facts before us, we completely disagree with your conclusions and really think you might voice your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Has it occurred to you that they just might want to make a buck in the worlds oldest profession in the worlds richest country?
ParsonJacob is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 08:35 PM   #27
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

This thread has run WAYtoo long. Wd your logic is flawed you are guessing it is time to move on. Mod can you close this
Old 04-26-2021, 09:44 PM   #28
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

See, I told you not to get the Trolls started again. I second the motion to close this thread
DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 07:43 AM   #29
winn dixie
Premium Access

Truth hurts! Yall wanted proof? Gave it to you. Drive by those places and report back.
Have I uncovered promoters handles?
Old 04-27-2021, 07:45 AM   #30
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Google is your friend. It will state what I posted a few months ago.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women