Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2019, 05:43 AM   #1
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Upon contacting

Why is it that people think upon contacting a pro that
Hi, hello, available, how are you?, I want to see you.. just a few things that really are time wasting. Why not contact a broad with who you are, the time of appt, the most recent refrences to save time.???? My friends can text me within 3text messages were set. I enjoy people and spending time. I don't enjoy having to tear information from you. I understand about last minute which should be left to the pros you already know if you dont have the time to get verified. Js. I dont mind new people but I do mind people that cant even read or do a little research to ensure your own safety. Jeez. Sorry not sorry for being safe and thorough. I luv everybody and have a great day luvs!!!! Do something amazing today
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 06:52 AM   #2
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I agree with about everything you said. But I'm not giving any references until the comfort level is good for both of us. I don't like to waste time either. But I sure don't want to bother my go to ladies with references and then nothing happened. I'm all for safety and adequate screening. Incall/ Outcall, time, day and date. Once we establish it can work then I will give you my references. I plan ahead so it wouldn't be a last minute date. I don't like spur of the moment deals rarely work for me.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:53 AM   #3
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I agree with about everything you said. But I'm not giving any references until the comfort level is good for both of us. I don't like to waste time either. But I sure don't want to bother my go to ladies with references and then nothing happened. I'm all for safety and adequate screening. Incall/ Outcall, time, day and date. Once we establish it can work then I will give you my references. I plan ahead so it wouldn't be a last minute date. I don't like spur of the moment deals rarely work for me.
Agree if you take your time. Everyone doesn't and it's those that don't have time to do research make it hard to verify one self. None the less I am sure I lose alot but I'd rather be safe then be Caught moving fast. Plus I am about to go back to work after this last tour so I will be really screening hard. I get too board and I have to work. Plus I dont like not putting into my 401k. It's just alot more simple if we all just did things to make eachothers encounters easier.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:15 PM   #4
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a beautiful life
Old 08-08-2019, 11:59 AM   #5
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why would a guy wanna waste his time giving references, telling you who he is, only for you not to be available? Isn’t the guy the (potential)PAYING customer?

Aside from that ain’t a few of y’all bitching about being “cock blocked” by providers not giving references?

Also aren’t some claiming that guys are facing backlash when they use providers as references to see other providers?

Fuck guys I’m sorry I thought this was suppose to be EASIER and less stressful than real world dating hell its 100x worse cuz these women want a good chunk of change that you work hard for just to bitch at you.. sounds like the ol W.E aka wife experience
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:32 PM   #6
Issabella Monroe
Retired

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dont know who your reference to but I dont care. I never had a complaint luv. Just trying to make it easier to contact. Sorry your so angry. Hope it gets better!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women