Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #16
jade2010
Account Disabled

User ID: 58614

newguy1970 , you knew what you was doing, that was so uncalled for, i didn't know about bumping a thread, i don't much about eccie rules, putting my real name on here is foul and i want it removed, and suggesting i might cut a deal in College station to remove a case on me in houston is not just speculation, its not even feasible , u trying to hurt my business...well i been coming here for three years, most of my clients i see are not on eccie, i got a few reviews on here ....none bad, i thought i would try and switch to eccie to be more safer about this...but if everybody a insentive asshole like you i don't want to be on this board...by the way some of my family live here and are males...thanks you asshole...
Old 02-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #17
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

All,

I won't justify what has been said, by many of the parties here (boys and girls alike).

I am hitting the RTM button (the little red triangle next to each thread, with the exclamation point in it) in the appropriate thread, and asking Ranch to edit out your real name, Jade, as you have identified it as belonging to you.

To be sure, ECCIE IS a lot safer than BP or other avenues.

We have a vetting process.

Providers ARE verified before being called VERIFIED providers.

Ladies posting who are simply "registered members" (especially if they have been around a long time as simply that) are viewed (appropriately) at a different level than those who are verified.

Gents are traditionally, vouched for, by other providers..... normally "asshole" is not a screening criterion, but you can certainly make it one. Most of the ladies want to know if the gent is a genuine hobbyist and if he is safe. Some ask more info and some will give more info.

Jade, you have beautiful pics and your reviews are great. I am sure your regular guys will help you out and am confident that you will get some new clients along the way, in spite of the uproar.

Times like this are troubling, to be sure. It is no fun to be locked up, hauled away, locked away or to appear in court. All quite upsetting.

I wish you nothing but success, as you work through this.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 02-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #18
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

All real names have been edited out. If I missed any someone let me know. Thanks Ranch
Old 02-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
jade2010
Account Disabled

User ID: 58614

Just one more thing, i received an infraction based on bumping a thread, a rule i was totally unaware of, and no intention of breaking...i was fumbling trying to search to see if i had any reviews and found my name and commented on it....i had no intent to cause this yet i still received an infraction....thats fine i accept that...in the interest of fairness does newguy1970 receive an infraction as well, because its obvious that he knew that was my real name, and to use a term i heard on this board he outted me....he didn't post a link to the news clip, he just copied and pasted the portion with my real name so its obvious the intent of what he was trying to do....
Old 02-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #20
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Infractions are not for public view unless the person that got the infraction wishes to reveal it. It is no ones business who does or does not get a infraction.
Now on to other business. Jade, you opened up this can of worms by posting to a thread that was over 2 months old. Had you left it alone none of this would have ever happened. You have been on this board since 2010, which is sufficiant time to learn the rules.
I cant see where this thread is ever going to go in a positive direction, therefore, I am closing it down. Ranch
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women