Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2019, 02:33 PM   #76
Redhot1960
BANNED

Roscoe B Davis has a follow up and it's a DANDY!

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...451098113.html

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 04:36 PM   #77
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Harris blasts, and takes money from, Epstein's law firm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-bl...173514045.html

BRIAN SLODYSKO, Associated Press 21 minutes ago

Supporters applaud as Democratic presidential candidate, U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., gestures while speaking at a house party in Gilford, N.H., Sunday, July 14, 2019. (AP Photo/ Cheryl Senter)

WASHINGTON (AP) — Kamala Harris bemoaned the influence of the powerful and connected elite last Tuesday when she called on top Justice Department officials to recuse themselves from any matter related to Jeffrey Epstein. She said their former law firm's work on behalf of the financier accused of sexual abuse "calls into question the integrity of our legal system."

Yet the same day, Harris' husband headlined a Chicago fundraiser for her presidential campaign that was hosted by six partners of that firm — Kirkland and Ellis, according to an invitation obtained by The Associated Press.

Harris, a California senator and Democratic presidential candidate, was one of several White House hopefuls to blast the handling of Epstein's case in Florida a decade ago, when his lawyers negotiated a deal with federal prosecutors that allowed him to avoid the possibility of years in prison. But her decision to move ahead with the fundraiser hosted by Kirkland and Ellis partners while criticizing the firm underscores the tension that can arise when a politician's rhetoric collides with their need to raise money to sustain a presidential campaign.

"If any connection with Kirkland and Ellis is a stain on (senior Justice Department officials), why isn't a connection with the law firm for the receipt of campaign contributions a stain on her own campaign?" said Paul S. Ryan, an attorney for the good government group Common Cause.

Ian Sams, a Harris spokesman, said there wasn't a problem with accepting the campaign contributions because the firm is big and the partners who hosted the fundraiser didn't work on Epstein's plea agreement.

"The people involved in that case have not supported her campaign, and she wouldn't want that support anyway," Sams said.

The firm and the six partners named on the event invitation did not respond to requests for comment.

The Epstein case has roiled Washington this month after federal prosecutors announced fresh charges against the financier, who is accused of paying underage girls for massages and then molesting them at his homes in Palm Beach, Florida, and New York during the 2000s. President Donald Trump's labor secretary, Alex Acosta, resigned on Friday over his handling of the case. As a U.S. attorney in Miami, Acosta met with Kirkland and Ellis lawyers and agreed to a deal that allowed Epstein to avoid federal trial by pleading guilty to state charges and serving 13 months in jail.

The new attention being paid to the case has also drawn attention to Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen, who both worked for Kirkland and Ellis. Harris, who is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said it's necessary that they recuse themselves from involvement in the matter to avoid even the "appearance of impropriety."

"In our democracy, no one — no matter how powerful or well-connected — is above the law. Yet Epstein's deal, secured by his lawyers at Kirkland and Ellis, calls into question the integrity of our legal system and undermines the public's confidence that justice will be served," Harris said in a statement released hours after the Chicago fundraiser.

Barr is recused from any review of a 2008 plea deal, but has said that he doesn't need to do so with the current case.

Before her election to the Senate, Harris was the attorney general of California and was elected to two terms as San Francisco's district attorney. Her husband Doug Emhoff is also a high powered attorney who works in corporate law. So it is perhaps little surprise that law firms have been one of the top industries that have donated to her presidential bid, with Kirkland and Ellis being no exception.

Her campaign declined to say how much was raised at last week's event and the sum won't have to be reported to the Federal Election Commission until October. Records show that a handful of employees and partners of the firm donated about $6,000 to Harris during the first quarter of the year — a drop when compared to the $12 million she raised during that time.

"It's an international law firm with thousands of employees, many of whom probably support Kamala Harris because she's a tough prosecutor who actually knows how to put away predators, unlike the Trump lackeys who protect them," Sams said.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:23 PM   #78
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Video shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein and a roomful of NFL cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago in 1992

https://amp.businessinsider.com/vide...rom%20%251%24s

Quote:
The video, recorded for Faith Daniels' NBC talk show, "A Closer Look," in November 1992 and rebroadcast by NBC on Wednesday, shows Trump welcoming Epstein to a party in honor of the opening of the club at Mar-a-Lago.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 12:43 PM   #79
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Video shows Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein and a roomful of NFL cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago in 1992

So what?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 02:19 PM   #80
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Arya .. getting desperate to deflect from Billy Blythe's 2 dozen trips with Jeffy?

should this be part of Trump's impeachment? yeah ... that's gonna work out for ya? right??

you are so amusing that if you get banned, this forum won't be half as funny without your usual nonsense.

thank you valued poster!
Old 07-17-2019, 03:26 PM   #81
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Thank you for showing everyone just how devastating Trump Derangement Syndrome can be!

"Trump Derangement"?? Nice try, baiting a conservative into exposing their hypocrisy is more like it. Trump derangement would be whipping your asses in every major special election plus the mid terms like we have been doing.

Let me help you out by amplifying what you just said....

Fuck the truth! Fuck facts or evidence!

Look who's ignoring facts, FACT: Trump is/was a close affiliate of Epstein, Trump has publicly stated that he was friends with Epstein. So it's obvious that the only facts you choose to pay attention to are ones that fit your argument.

Fuck the presumption of innocence! Let's live in a world of no rules!

In this country you are guilty until proven innocent, that is a fact. Where did I state that there should be no rules??

Let's toss aside everything Americans have fought and died for!

I thought Americans fought and died for the right to vote and choose their leader?? Not be forced into believing who is innocent or guilty like you are trying to do??? Conservative hypocrisy at it's finest right here.

Let's replace it all with SMEARS and INNUENDO and GUILT BY ASSOCIATION!

GEE!! says the guy who voted for the candidate who ran nothing but a smear campaign built on a bunch of stupid bullshit in order to get elected. I guess it's different when it's your guy doing the smearing now isn't it. Now that he very well may get fed his own medicine in 2020 now you wanna throw a little Hissy Bitch Fit?? Karma's a bitch ain't it?????? Some more of that American conservative hypocrisy

May the most adept smear merchant win, right lil munster?

It worked for your side, don't cry like a little bitch when you get fed your own medicine and lose like your side has been doing the past two years

The end justifies the means! That's the mantra of all dedicated totalitarians! It gives me and my ilk dispensation to lie, cheat, steal, kill and destroy whoever and whatever stands in the way of our glorious objective - whether it's the Communist Workers Paradise or the Thousand-Year Reich!

Question - Did you learn all that when you were a good lil student in the bolshevik wing of the British Labour Party? Or was it in the British Union of Fascists?

Thank you valued poster!!

The beautiful thing is almost NO ONE comes to the ECCIE political forum to get their info. The beautiful thing is as long as the dems keep tying Trump to Epstein there will be plenty of voters who will vote against that stupid son of a bitch, in particular women voters.

Enjoy this next year while you can Crusty, enjoy getting fed your own medicine next year, so you and your side can throw more Hissy Fits.

Is it just a requirement that in order to be an American conservative you must be a raging hypocrite???
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:28 PM   #82
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Pure fabrication by lib-retarded jackasses with a political agenda.

You have zero proof of this, nothing but conservative biased hearsay

You're citing salacious gossip from a men's fashion magazine and believing it is authoritative is hilarious. This accuser went to Epstein THREE TIMES of her on accord. There's no excusing what he did, but it's obvious this woman went there for the money. So, she concocted another story to extort yet more money.
Yep, and it's pretty sad when a men's fashion magazine provides more facts and info than Fox News or any conservative news site now isn't it??
Old 07-17-2019, 03:29 PM   #83
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Yeah, he really got me....

Old 07-17-2019, 05:33 PM   #84
Redhot1960
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYsvYLfaXF4
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:36 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Yep, and it's pretty sad when a men's fashion magazine provides more facts and info than Fox News or any conservative news site now isn't it??
The only thing sad here is you actually think an article in a men's fashion magazine is substantive news and how you ignore the twenty-six times that Slick Willie's name appears on Epstein's flight manifest ... and how Slick Willie ditched his Secret Service security detail on many of those occasions to be "alone" with his buddy -- Jeffy-poo and ~friends~.

And Slick Willie heaped praise on Epstein, too:

Quote:
“‘Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science,’ Slick Willie said.” (NYMag)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 05:43 PM   #86
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

If Trump is a dirt bag can you imagine what career Politicians are like behind closed doors. You know the ones you would be inclined to vote for. This was also Twenty Seven years ago Trump probably associated with all kinds of trash including the Clintons, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #87
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The only thing sad here is you actually think an article in a men's fashion magazine is substantive news and how you ignore the twenty-six times that Slick Willie's name appears on Epstein's flight manifest ... and how Slick Willie ditched his Secret Service security detail on many of those occasions to be "alone" with his buddy -- Jeffy-poo and ~friends~.

And Slick Willie heaped praise on Epstein, too:
The article in that men's fashion magazine provided more truth & facts than your Farce News that is very sad on your part. I don't give a rat's ass about Slick Willie, he's not the president Trump is. That is very sad that the only way you can defend Trump's affiliation to Epstein is by bringing up Slick Willie. That is proof that you have no defense for Trump so all you can do is a sad pathetic attempt at shifting argument elsewhere. Pretty sad & pathetic, not gonna work.
Old 07-17-2019, 06:37 PM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The article in that men's fashion magazine provided more truth & facts than your Farce News that is very sad on your part. I don't give a rat's ass about Slick Willie, he's not the president Trump is. That is very sad that the only way you can defend Trump's affiliation to Epstein is by bringing up Slick Willie. That is proof that you have no defense for Trump so all you can do is a sad pathetic attempt at shifting argument elsewhere. Pretty sad & pathetic, not gonna work.
But Fox news wasn't cited, now was it? And the topic is "Epstein", and there's documentation that Slick Willie flew on Epstein's Lolita Express without his Secret Service detail several times! However, your poor attempt to deflect from Epstein's buddy, Slick Willie, has been noted and laughed at! BTW, it's The Daily Mail and The Sun -- not Fox -- telling you your POV is worthless as tits on a boar hog.

Quote:
BILL'S BIG 'LIE' Bill Clinton ‘not telling the truth’ about links to Jeffrey Epstein says investigative journalist who first exposed paedo’s sinister world

“‘Clinton … was a guest of Epstein's 27 times… many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not.’

“The jet owned by Epstein [grimly nicknamed the ‘Lolita Express’], who was one of Clinton's associates at the time, was reportedly set up with a bed where guests were encouraged to have group sex with young girls.

“… ‘Gerald Lefcourt, who was one of Epstein's attorneys back during the original arrest and the original investigation, wrote a letter which has been made public.

“‘In that letter, Gerald Lefcourt claims that Epstein was one of the original funders of Clinton Global Initiative.

“He gave President Clinton four million dollars, according to a source who knows a story about that.’”

(The Sun)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:39 PM   #89
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Excuse me but all I see is speculation on the truth? What is kinda funny and weird is any time you show up and post the one stars come out. Kinda childish but that's just my humble opinion.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:57 PM   #90
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

does gq offer any fashion tips for ankle monitors ?

Clinton is going down with Jeffy. Trump is not.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women