Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2019, 09:16 PM   #1
texacan1991
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Incall location

Anyone in need of an Incall location
texacan1991 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #2
Chanelle0000
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 485041
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Details please.
Chanelle0000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 04:14 PM   #3
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I noticed you posted another iso about renting out your home.

I would put it on airbnb or maybe some rental site, or rent it to a civilian.

I wouldn't mix the hobby world with your personal residence for a number of reasons. Not only do you risk damages, people in your space that you do not want, unwanted attention being drawn to you and your place, people who don't respect your space (smoking, parties, questionable people) problems getting someone out of the residence if a bad situation arrises (once you allow them to stay, they set up residency and they won't leave are you prepared to go to court and legally file an inviction (cops will not just come and kick them out).. you have a civil issue now, are you comfortable giving full access to your real world identity, having a legal lease etc? Things sometimes sour and some people are crazy and retaliate. What of she is late on rent, keeps making excuses and tells you she will have it tomorrow the the next day, and so on.

As a female we need to be cautious (not saying you're this kind of guy) but how does a lady know that you don't have hidden cameras or are monitoring the place? See who is coming and going, watch her during her sessions and so on, sneak in when she is not there and go through her stuff, that you wouldn't just pop in/ just stop by when you wanted and unannounced? That you aren't that creepy landlord that harasses and want's services because you know what she does and she might feel threatened you might just throw her out or make things difficult is she doesn't comply? There has been plenty of stories where these things have happened. Not saying this is you but their are some crazy people out there.

Now are you prepared for the legal trouble you could face by allowing a lady to provide illegal services out of your residence? You above said you think it is a great place for an incall so that means you give her permission to do illegal activities there. If she gets busted and you gave her permission to use your place for work what now? With the way the new laws sesta & fosta are there is literally no bullshit when it comes to prostitution and they are able to spin anything into a big deal. If shit went bad there is so many charges that could possibly happen such as Pimping/Pandering/Managing a Prostitution Enterprise, promoting prostitution, compelling/condoning prostitution, trafficking charges and so many others. You don't know who she sees, how she screens, what she offers, or what other illegal unmentionable activities she allows during a session. The risk is most definitely not worth the reward.

Just my .02 cents from a girl who has been around awhile and has seen a whole lot of bad shit happen.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women