Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35441
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 09:14 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Something else Obama is pretty shitty at.

Hostage rescue. Today American journalist Luke Somers died while being "rescued". How many has Obama been able to get back? I may be wrong but I can only think of the deserter and that cost us dearly. I know, some will say that this isn't the fault of Obama but I remember the Mad Boy-King taking most of the credit for getting Bin Laden so I give him the blame for the failures of which there have been many.
What do I want him to do? Getting the job done should be job one. We keep hearing stories about delays, dithering, and mission changes. Those stories have always turned out to be true. As George Bush and Dick Cheney understood and said, you go to war with what you have. Same things goes for hostage rescue, sometimes you can't wait for perfect or maybe Obama is waiting for some "expert" to give him a 100% guarantee. If anything went wrong that "expert" would be shown the underside of the bus pretty damn quick by the Mad Boy-King and his cohorts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:29 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Trashing the seal operation who went to get him, and he had been moved Judy?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Trashing the seal operation who went to get him, and he had been moved Judy?

Trashing Obama's inability to make a decision. SEALs (it is capitalized) know their jobs.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:57 AM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I bet one of the Ohalfricans minions tipped off ISIS.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Trashing Obama's inability to make a decision. SEALs (it is capitalized) know their jobs.
which Seal operation are you trashing Judy? the first one or the second one? Obama didn't go on it.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:59 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You are about as funny (and effective) as a broken crutch. I did not trash any SEAL operation and since you know that, lets call you a liar from the gitgo.

It is not just our covert operations that have suffered under Obama. Look at our Justice Department. Covering for criminals rather than indicting them. Looking to inflict punishment on people that were acquitted on the local level. Justice has become the revenge department.

How about that Secret Service? Either Bush and Clinton had better PR than Obama (unlikely) or standards were much higher under both of them than at present. Hookers, booze, Rose Garden runners, executed hysterical women on the streets....the new Secret Service.

US Border patrol? Changing diapers? Wiping snotty noses? Hiding from heavily armed border jumpers? Border jumpers armed by the aforementioned Justice Department.

You have to wonder what else has slipped in competence but we just haven't heard about it yet. Before I go, think about our State Department for the last six years; the Russian reset, Crimea, Syria, Iran, Egypt, China, blaming the video, failing to protect our people, pushing for global warming spending.... can you name a victory or even a push that the State Department has had under Clinton or Kerry?

Now you can go back to EVA's grousing
Old 12-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You are fucking nuts, JDDipshit.

Oh yeah. Your writing is atrocious.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I bet one of the Ohalfricans minions tipped off ISIS.
YOU, on the other hand, are completely anti-American.

Are you actually accusing the White House of "tipping off ISIS?"

Retarded or not, you're just an asshole.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Don't trash Obama on this one. Intelligence was good, the go-ahead was given. Even the SEALs don't bat 1.000. They got within 100 yards and almost snatched the hostages away unharmed. Keep in mind that a hostage rescue is a lot harder and riskier than the bin laden raid which was a kill-or-capture mission.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how...ong/ar-BBgqH91
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 03:53 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You are about as funny (and effective) as a broken crutch. I did not trash any SEAL operation and since you know that, lets call you a liar from the gitgo.

It is not just our covert operations that have suffered under Obama. Look at our Justice Department. Covering for criminals rather than indicting them. Looking to inflict punishment on people that were acquitted on the local level. Justice has become the revenge department.

How about that Secret Service? Either Bush and Clinton had better PR than Obama (unlikely) or standards were much higher under both of them than at present. Hookers, booze, Rose Garden runners, executed hysterical women on the streets....the new Secret Service.

US Border patrol? Changing diapers? Wiping snotty noses? Hiding from heavily armed border jumpers? Border jumpers armed by the aforementioned Justice Department.

You have to wonder what else has slipped in competence but we just haven't heard about it yet. Before I go, think about our State Department for the last six years; the Russian reset, Crimea, Syria, Iran, Egypt, China, blaming the video, failing to protect our people, pushing for global warming spending.... can you name a victory or even a push that the State Department has had under Clinton or Kerry?

Now you can go back to EVA's grousing
You are a fucking joke judy, trashing our troops so you can cheap shot Obie.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Captain Phillips/Somali pirates is the only one off the top of my head that went successfully.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:06 PM   #12
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Don't trash Obama on this one. Intelligence was good, the go-ahead was given. Even the SEALs don't bat 1.000. They got within 100 yards and almost snatched the hostages away unharmed. Keep in mind that a hostage rescue is a lot harder and riskier than the bin laden raid which was a kill-or-capture mission.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how...ong/ar-BBgqH91
Don't fool yourself. The bin Laden raid was "kill only" as far as the main target.

And the media went mild...
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:16 PM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Don't fool yourself. The bin Laden raid was "kill only" as far as the main target.
I think that was one of those "directives" one would have to "see" being given to adequately interpret the message from the facial expressions and eye rolls.

And I'm not talking about the CIC ...

... he seems to always have that overbite and shifting eyes when he talks.

A characteristic of snake oil salesmen.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The Captain Phillips/Somali pirates is the only one off the top of my head that went successfully.
Here are a few more:
Jan. 2012 - Rescued aid workers in Somalia.
Oct. 2013 - Captured top al queda operative (al Libi) in Libya.
June 2014 - Captured Benghazi suspect (abu Khattala) in Libya.

I am sure there are others. I would prefer not to see the media spill the beans on special op successes and failures, but that's the world we live in. By the way, a successful op doesn't necessarily reflect well on Obama. The Benghazi suspect should have been scooped up 18 months earlier.

Quote:
If so, then you just reinforced my point. Kill only is easier than kill-or-capture, which in turn is easier than a hostage rescue.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It was a good idea. Obama did the right thing. They just don't always work out.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women