Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2011, 08:39 PM   #241
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IGNORE list, son.

You've already gotten too much of my attention.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #242
kaitanic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

If you are ignoring me, please do not send me private messages. I was just having some fun not looking for a penpal buddy.
kaitanic is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #243
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

NOPE.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:58 PM   #244
kaitanic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hijacking? Please....I am simply replying to your post. If anything, we did it together....what happen to ignoring me? You got curious didn't you? lol and why are you calling me little man? Are you trying to make me feel inferior? Cause I have to say, it's not working at all LOL
kaitanic is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:38 AM   #245
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
NOPE.
You got that right!

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:25 AM   #246
thehobbydude
Account Disabled

All I can say is that Conservatives keep bringing up Reagan like their hero, but if you look at Reagan's record today he would be called a flaming liberal by today's conservative standards:

- Tripled the national debt in 8 years - Only liberals do that right? a Conservative is fiscally responsible, right?

- Gave amnesty to 3 million illegals - Only liberals do that right? a Conservative would've sealed the border and deported every single one of them, right?

- Increased taxes - Only liberals do that right? a Conservative would've eliminated all taxes.

- Said deficit spending during a recession was good - Only liberals do that right? a Conservative would've balanced the budget and cut all social programs immediately.

Folks, you've been duped by both parties. There are no conservative/liberal politicians. The only person politicians care about is themselves and whoever pays the highest bribes, sorry, they're called lobbyists these days. Every single working American and small business owner is left to his/her own to survive.

Stop calling each other names and figure out a way to develop a viable third party so we can kick all politicians out and really do something that benefits the majority of the population.

My .02 cents.
thehobbydude is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:49 AM   #247
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I've been advocating for a third party for a long while now.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:33 AM   #248
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are there any conservative sites on the internet? Does Google link to them? Or only Yahoo

BTW F-Sharp, don't you think that's a lot of people working to do what Wyldeman is doing so well by himself??
Townhall.com
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #249
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehobbydude View Post
All I can say is that Conservatives keep bringing up Reagan like their hero, but if you look at Reagan's record today he would be called a flaming liberal by today's conservative standards:

Folks, you've been duped by both parties. There are no conservative/liberal politicians. The only person politicians care about is themselves and whoever pays the highest bribes, sorry, they're called lobbyists these days. Every single working American and small business owner is left to his/her own to survive.

Stop calling each other names and figure out a way to develop a viable third party so we can kick all politicians out and really do something that benefits the majority of the population.

My .02 cents.
Unemployment was 9% or above from Mar 82 to Sept 83

10% or above from Sept 82 to June 83
Old 06-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #250
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Unemployment was 9% or above from Mar 82 to Sept 83

10% or above from Sept 82 to June 83

By the time he left office unemployment was at 5.5% and he brought down inflation from 12.5% to 4.4% in his last year in office.

Did he grow government yes and so has just about every President.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #251
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
By the time he left office unemployment was at 5.5% and he brought down inflation from 12.5% to 4.4% in his last year in office.

Did he grow government yes and so has just about every President.
The last two-three years of his presidency, he was suffering from advancing Alzheimers and, according to aides, didn't know where he was half the time.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #252
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Did you get that out of his sons book???

There is no proof he had Alzheimers at that time.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:23 PM   #253
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Did you get that out of his sons book???

There is no proof he had Alzheimers at that time.
That's correct. There is no solid proof. Without a CAT scan or autopsy there is no hard evidence.

Many qualified people have stated that from direct observation and from seeing footage of him that he had varying degrees of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.

There is a chance that there may be hard evidence but that it is sealed for a period of time after his presidency. When you consider what the Clinton impeachment put the country through, think what a mental competency challenge would do.

In an aside, how would you like to have your name remembered/associated with some brutal syndrome or disease?
Old 06-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #254
budman33
Valued Poster

Physicians diagnosed Reagan with Alzheimer's approximately five years after he left office but the date of the onset will likely be pondered by political historians and medical experts for years to come.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...#ixzz1OztJ23E7

But the facts also show the notion of trickle down economics started this clusterfuck.

To me the main reason we have lost so much is that people dont pay their fair share. Corporations pay less than I do on taxes by offshoring profits.

The bottom line for me is that its not the republitards or the demicraps that are ruining this country. and certainly not a President with a 4-8 year lifespan that really only serves to deflect observation from the real problem.

Lobbiests, they have been running this country for quite some time, right into the fucking ground.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:33 PM   #255
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Physicians diagnosed Reagan with Alzheimer's approximately five years after he left office but the date of the onset will likely be pondered by political historians and medical experts for years to come.
I should have stated while in the White House.

Even though we have a high corporate tax rate, after all the loopholes and exemptions, and the bobbing and the weaving, I believe they average out at @20%.
Our tax code supports an army of accountants and tax lawyers. A tax code that changes every couple of years. With 100,000 people looking for any possible loop hole, they will find it if there is one.

Like the Terminator, that's what they do. That's all they do.

And incidentally, that's how a national health care bill ends up being 2000+ pages. One "or" where there should have been an "and" and you lose 5 billion dollars in tax revenues(hypothetical scenario). Reverse that and an industry could be crushed.

That is why Herman Cain is full of shit (i.e. a politician) or painfully naive. His call to make all bills physically small (number of pages), especially coming from a former CEO of a corporation that would have hundreds of tax lawyers as well as litigation attorneys who take care of law suits and other legal matters, defies the imagination. A bill should be as big as it needs to be, 3 pages or 3000. It depends on the complexity of the legislation.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women