Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160346
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-09-2020, 08:22 AM   #751
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Maga
Goat
Rushmore

Team Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delusional, sir. However, you did manage to so state your case without using many syllables or any truth.

Perhaps you can get a job in the Administration.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:30 AM   #752
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh dear! The professor that made the model that predicted correctly 5 of 6 elections since 1996 is giving Trump a 91 percent chance of winning. Whatever will the little snowflakes do? They can always move to Canada!

Just wait until after the debates - it will jump to 100 percent. Old Joe needs to get out of the basement.

Trump has 91% chance of winning second term, professor’s model predicts https://news.yahoo.com/trump-91-chan...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 07-09-2020, 10:17 AM   #753
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

According to sources: Trump has a 92% chance of ending up in JAIL.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:49 PM   #754
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
Delusional, sir. However, you did manage to so state your case without using many syllables or any truth.

Perhaps you can get a job in the Administration.
Since everything else is being called racist i will call your post racist!

See how it works? Goes both ways!
Old 07-10-2020, 06:41 AM   #755
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh dear! The professor that made the model that predicted correctly 5 of 6 elections since 1996 is giving Trump a 91 percent chance of winning. Whatever will the little snowflakes do? They can always move to Canada!

Just wait until after the debates - it will jump to 100 percent. Old Joe needs to get out of the basement.

Trump has 91% chance of winning second term, professor’s model predicts https://news.yahoo.com/trump-91-chan...wer&soc_trk=ma
And here's another FACT: Since approval ratings of the POTUS started under Truman, no POTUS running for reelection has been reelected with a negative approval rating.

Latest summation this morning of Trump's approval rating by FiveThirtyEight:

40.1% approve, 55.9% disapprove. -15.8%. Lowest since Feb. 2019.
And sinking.

So it depends on which source of information one chooses to believe. Many of these so-called models are built almost totally on the economy, and even today that is Trump's strongest area. Even I say if you want a POTUS that will revive the economy the fastest, it would be Trump, because he will sacrifice the well being of everyone and everything in favor of the economy.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:06 AM   #756
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, summertime polls are not predictions of November results.
Here's a fun fact - back in June of 2016 Clinton was ahead by 12 points. A simular lead that Biden enjoys today.
Actually, Trumps numbers are down a lot less given everything that has happened and Biden support is not increasing as everyone seems to think. Remember he almost lost the Democratic primary.
The Trump machine is about to pull out all stops to stay in power. It will be interesting to see how the Biden team will respond.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:46 AM   #757
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Voting for Biden is the same as voting for Al Sharpton. Independents don't want their statues of George Washington and Jefferson torn down. Nor do they want the Green New Deal or anything else Biden now supports. Trump will win even if all he does is stay home and do nothing.
Old 07-10-2020, 04:56 PM   #758
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Since everything else is being called racist i will call your post racist!

See how it works? Goes both ways!
How is it racist? Or are you just making jokes?

Not very funny.
Old 07-10-2020, 05:52 PM   #759
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh precious, you poor thang. I did not imply or spout off - I didn't know how the questions were asked. And Speed gave me an answer. You really need to get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Thank you for that post, Speedy.
For ellen to spout off how well the cheeto does in the polls and when the wind turns to imply they rig the questions....
Beautiful response.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:32 PM   #760
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
How is it racist? Or are you just making jokes?

Not very funny.
Im sorry you cant keep up! Went way over the learning curve for liberals

I know you dont get it! Double standards for the racist card!
Old 07-11-2020, 12:24 AM   #761
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Oh precious, you poor thang. I did not imply or spout off - I didn't know how the questions were asked. And Speed gave me an answer. You really need to get a life.
Oh, since my failed philanthropic efforts in trying to give you $$$ if you prove what you say, no need to worry about my bank.
You must have quite the stock holders share with Preparation H to be so butthurt in my complimenting Speedy for his clear, concise, precise response to you. And we all know you turn a blind eye to whatever makes the faux golden light on the cheeto look good and, just like the thin skinned baby in chief, rail on anything that disparages him. You have a well documented history of tooting out to the world when anything says dugout donny is up. Which I can pull many links to prove.

Don't mimic the childish attitudes of your baby when people point out facts.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:03 AM   #762
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Here's a fun fact - back in June of 2016 Clinton was ahead by 12 points. A simular lead that Biden enjoys today.
Actually, Trumps numbers are down a lot less given everything that has happened and Biden support is not increasing as everyone seems to think. Remember he almost lost the Democratic primary.
The Trump machine is about to pull out all stops to stay in power. It will be interesting to see how the Biden team will respond.

There were a lot higher levels of undecideds back in 2016. Many of those undecideds took a flyer on Trump, hoping he would grow into the job. Trump, for better or worse, is a known quantity this time around, so fewer "flyers" are in play in 2020.

Also, in 2016 polling, HRC also never broke the 50%+, Biden has. So Trump has challenges ahead, especially if COVID lingers into OCT/NOV. If he can cut Biden's lead down to 5.5-6% in the polls he would be within the polling margin of error to electorally squeak by.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:06 AM   #763
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Maga
Goat
Rushmore

Team Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Im sorry you cant keep up! Went way over the learning curve for liberals

I know you dont get it! Double standards for the racist card!
Still don’t understand how I am unable to keep up with your rapier-like humor, sir.

You called my comments racist. Are you feeling oppressed and fear your white privilege is being threatened? That’s the real race card nowadays, Mr. Dixie. It matters only to Trumpists. Is that why every comment is racist to you Mr, Dixie?

Like Trump, you seem to be making the entire conversation about your bruised feelings. Maybe you need a hug now, because your feelings are going to be more than just bruised in November, assuming the Republicans don’t find more ways to keep voters away from the polls.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:22 AM   #764
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are 100% correct. We are just over 16 weeks from election day. At this point in 2016 Trump started closing the gap on Clinton. By election day that 12 point lead was down to 3 points and Trump had actually moved ahead in some battleground states and had closed to within the margin of error in others.

What I am saying, and I've said before, at some point in the very near future Trump has to do something positive or Biden has to do something negative so Trump can close that gap. Trump will not win if his approval rating is -15.8% on election day and he trails Biden by 8% or so at the national level.

I also say this is not 2016 and Trump will not be facing a negative opponent like Clinton and Trump now has 3 1/2 years in office on which voters can rate him. With a current 55.8% of voters disapproving of his performance in office, That says a lot to me.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:23 AM   #765
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
There were a lot higher levels of undecideds back in 2016. Many of those undecideds took a flyer on Trump, hoping he would grow into the job. Trump, for better or worse, is a known quantity this time around, so fewer "flyers" are in play in 2020.

Also, in 2016 polling, HRC also never broke the 50%+, Biden has. So Trump has challenges ahead, especially if COVID lingers into OCT/NOV. If he can cut Biden's lead down to 5.5-6% in the polls he would be within the polling margin of error to electorally squeak by.
Excellent point on the undecided voters in 2016.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women