Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2019, 01:10 PM   #466
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're stalking, off-topic posts are off-topic and haven't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #467
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're stalking, off-topic posts are off-topic and haven't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one. But you do provide an opportunity to reiterate what a POS treaty Odumbo made.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:17 PM   #468
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You're stalking, off-topic posts are off-topic and haven't a fucking thing to do with Iran cheating on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one. But you do provide an opportunity to reiterate what a POS treaty Odumbo made.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 01:21 PM   #469
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Old 02-24-2019, 03:39 PM   #470
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
"They have indoor satellites as well"

BAHHAAAA
You never heard of an internet satellite? Technology wise you're still stuck in the 70's. You still use 8-track tapes in your car?

BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:42 PM   #471
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You'd think they would already have a nuke if IB was correct and they have been cheating this whole time.

Logical their story does not hold up.

+1
Old 02-24-2019, 03:47 PM   #472
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're distorting the facts again. I reported that the Iranians cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, and you've yet to refute that fact despite your repeated and continuous deflections and misrepresentations of the facts.
Buying replacement parts for a nuclear reactor that can't be used to enrich uranium is a minor violation. It certainly will not help them (Iran) get a nuclear weapon.
Old 02-24-2019, 03:54 PM   #473
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Buying replacement parts for a nuclear reactor that can't be used to enrich uranium is a minor violation. It certainly will not help them (Iran) get a nuclear weapon.
You've yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
Old 02-24-2019, 04:19 PM   #474
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've yet to refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
Having a nuclear missile without Uranium enriched to at least a 20% concentration of U-235 is like having a gasoline engine without any gasoline. The major provisions of the agreement are Iran can't enrich Uranium past 5%. Iran had to shut down 1000 high speed centrifuges and 13,000 low speed centrifuges.

From the link:

All uranium enriched beyond 5% will either be diluted or converted to uranium oxide. No new uranium at the 3.5% enrichment level will be added to Iran's current stock.
No new centrifuges will be installed or prepared for installation.
50% of the centrifuges at the Natanz enrichment facility and 75% at the Fordow enrichment facility will be left inoperable. Iran will not use its advanced IR-2 centrifuges for enrichment.
Iran will not develop any new uranium enrichment or nuclear reprocessing facilities.
No fuel will be produced, tested, or transferred to the Arak nuclear power plant. In addition, Iran will share design details of the reactor.
The IAEA will be granted daily access to Natanz and Fordow, with certain sites monitored by 24-hour cameras. The IAEA will also have access to Iran's uranium mines and centrifuge production facilities.

Iran has not broken any of constraints listed above. Obama's deal shuts off all avenues for enriching Uranium to a weapons grade level. Any effort to break one of these contraints would BE DETECTED.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...Plan_of_Action
Old 02-24-2019, 06:22 PM   #475
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Having a nuclear missile without Uranium enriched to at least a 20% concentration of U-235 is like having a gasoline engine without any gasoline. The major provisions of the agreement are Iran can't enrich Uranium past 5%. Iran had to shut down 1000 high speed centrifuges and 13,000 low speed centrifuges.

From the link:

All uranium enriched beyond 5% will either be diluted or converted to uranium oxide. No new uranium at the 3.5% enrichment level will be added to Iran's current stock.
No new centrifuges will be installed or prepared for installation.
50% of the centrifuges at the Natanz enrichment facility and 75% at the Fordow enrichment facility will be left inoperable. Iran will not use its advanced IR-2 centrifuges for enrichment.
Iran will not develop any new uranium enrichment or nuclear reprocessing facilities.
No fuel will be produced, tested, or transferred to the Arak nuclear power plant. In addition, Iran will share design details of the reactor.
The IAEA will be granted daily access to Natanz and Fordow, with certain sites monitored by 24-hour cameras. The IAEA will also have access to Iran's uranium mines and centrifuge production facilities.

Iran has not broken any of constraints listed above. Obama's deal shuts off all avenues for enriching Uranium to a weapons grade level. Any effort to break one of these contraints would BE DETECTED.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...Plan_of_Action
You've posted more gibberish that doesn't refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
Old 02-24-2019, 08:02 PM   #476
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've posted more gibberish that doesn't refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
Jussie Sr Wtf and adav have totally handed you your ass. You wrote the check Bro! Thanks God Obama saved us from the Iranians getting a bomb. They have wanted the US out of the Middle East and Israel destroyed since the 80s. Trump is making that wish come true. You don't know your stuff. You and Bambino should do a little research
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:23 PM   #477
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Jussie Sr Wtf and adav have totally handed you your ass. You wrote the check Bro! Thanks God Obama saved us from the Iranians getting a bomb. They have wanted the US out of the Middle East and Israel destroyed since the 80s. Trump is making that wish come true. You don't know your stuff. You and Bambino should do a little research
Your lies landed your ass in jail, Jussie. And your off-topic bullshit didn't refute the fact that Iran cheated on Odumbo's POS treaty from day one, or that Iran has continued to develop its missile technology -- a delivery system -- throughout this whole period.
Old 02-28-2019, 12:15 AM   #478
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've posted more
Iran has been in compliance with the major contraints of the agreement. Factcheck.org looks at the 3 issues that Trump sited for leaving the deal. General Joseph Dunford Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has stated the Iran is in compliance and that the agreement has slowed Iran down in getting a nuclear weapon.

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/tr...le-violations/
Old 02-28-2019, 03:47 AM   #479
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Iran has been in compliance with the major contraints of the agreement. Factcheck.org looks at the 3 issues that Trump sited for leaving the deal. General Joseph Dunford Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has stated the Iran is in compliance and that the agreement has slowed Iran down in getting a nuclear weapon.

adav you really need to learn some manners. After the beating you, Yassup and Wtf are giving IB you need to ease up on him. I know he keeps getting up but cant you see that his incoherent ramblings have made him delirious. Please stop the whipping you are giving him. IB doesn't know his stuff. He is a boy trying to play a mans game
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 07:51 AM   #480
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The funny thing is, IB has no solution to Iran. We are not going to invade just like we are not going to invade NK.

I think IB was in a NK prison with Otto and the both received the same punishment!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women