Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default If you were Tiger, what would you say???

Good morning members of the press.

I make a zillion dollars a week. I am the best golfer in the world, and the best golfer of all time. My income may fluctuate, but I assure you, I'm set for life.

I love to fuk. Sooooo many ladies, so little time. And I like blonds the best. So, if I haven't fuked you yet, please email me at iwantofuk@tiger.com.

[End of statement.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

I don't think I'd be quite as crass... but I wouldn't be wearing sack cloth & ashes either.....

"I DEEPLY regret the embarrassment I've brought upon my wife. She deserves better than she's gotten from me. I'm sorry! I DEEPLY regret the embarrassment I've brought to my children... when they're old enough to understand what has transpired. When they do, perhaps they can explain it to me because I'm still not exactly sure what the hell just happened.

What I do know is that I clearly got married too soon & I got married for all the wrong reasons. I willingly stroke a check to my soon-to-be-ex-wife for half of what I'm worth. It can't give her back her dignity but it can give her the freedom do whatever she wants with the rest of her life. She's primarily responsible for the two greatest things that ever happened to me, our children. For that, I will always be grateful to her. I will do my best to be the best father I can be to them.

For now, I'm going to go back to doing what I do best - playing golf & chasing 'strange.' Nothing wrong with either of those things. Everything wrong with pretending to be something I'm not. I'm done trying.

Take this rehab nonsense & shove it up your ass!

Rachel, thanks for keeping mum! Call me!!!!

Good day.... I said, GOOD DAY, sir..."
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
I don't think I'd be quite as crass... but I wouldn't be wearing sack cloth & ashes either.....

"I DEEPLY regret the embarrassment I've brought upon my wife. She deserves better than she's gotten from me. I'm sorry! I DEEPLY regret the embarrassment I've brought to my children... when they're old enough to understand what has transpired. When they do, perhaps they can explain it to me because I'm still not exactly sure what the hell just happened.

What I do know is that I clearly got married too soon & I got married for all the wrong reasons. I willingly stroke a check to my soon-to-be-ex-wife for half of what I'm worth. It can't give her back her dignity but it can give her the freedom do whatever she wants with the rest of her life. She's primarily responsible for the two greatest things that ever happened to me, our children. For that, I will always be grateful to her. I will do my best to be the best father I can be to them.

For now, I'm going to go back to doing what I do best - playing golf & chasing 'strange.' Nothing wrong with either of those things. Everything wrong with pretending to be something I'm not. I'm done trying.

Take this rehab nonsense & shove it up your ass!

Rachel, thanks for keeping mum! Call me!!!!

Good day.... I said, GOOD DAY, sir..."
BRAVO'. . . . Perfectly Penned!!
But, somewhere in there.... I would have to insert "I am a Tiger... I cannot change my stripes..."

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
BammBamm
Registered Member

"I accept full responsibility for everything I have done."

Tiger now has a vag where is cock and balls used to be.

He should insert "I used to be a Tiger, now I'm just a pussy."

Pun intended.

By the way, has anyone seen Pebbles? I seem to have lost touch with her.
BammBamm is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #5
John Bull
Valued Poster

Who Cares!
Why would any of us care what Tiger has to say about liking sex?

What a revelation! A fabulously rich guy likes fabulously good looking women and they like his money.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

He needs to just play golf, finish off the divorce papers and try to be a good parttime father.

I shake my head when people bitched that he would not take any questions? What the hell would he throw out as answers
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

What's the use of having a lot of money if you can't buy hookers?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
He needs to just play golf, finish off the divorce papers and try to be a good parttime father.

I shake my head when people bitched that he would not take any questions? What the hell would be throw out as answers
I hate to even comment on this because it only fans the flames or adds to something I think is a private matter....

...but I think Mike & Mike of ESPN Radio fame got it right late last week...if you were a casual friend or acquaintance of his & you ran into Tiger on the street, what would you expect of him? An apology?

...I do think he could have shown a 'lil more emotion...

...but who cares???? I wanna know when he's gonna play golf again....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #9
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I did think it was good that Tom Watson called him out for the club throwing and swearing. I do think he will fix that problem.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I think he had to do it if he wants to salvage his family. Otherwise, I think he should have said "this is a private matter and I don't give a shit that the media and the public think they have a right to be inside the circle. They don't. I'll see you on the first tee. Til then, adios."
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #11
MrGiz
BANNED

I still would like to know Jack Nicklaus' thoughts on the subject!!

Golf is such a head game!! Even Tiger Woods may find it extremely difficult to concentrate on the game, from this point forward!! I know he was the undisputed #1 player in the world.... but others before him have never regained their whole self after tragic life events!

It'll be interesting to see how this set-back affects his assault upon Jack's record!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #12
flexywun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

what's up with these public apologies anyway? its not my life he screwed up so he doesn't owe me anything nor do i really care to listen to these PR scripted for the press apologies. what purpose do they serve? his wife was the one hurt. do you think she watched the tv and felt any better afterwards?
flexywun is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:56 PM   #13
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What's the use of having a lot of money if you can't buy hookers?

If that's what he had done he might have been okay.... Keep thinking a 23-year old waitress is gonna keep her mouth shut... Brilliant!!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #14
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
I still would like to know Jack Nicklaus' thoughts on the subject!!
I hope he continues to keep his mouth shut. I really don't see any reason for Jack Nicklaus to get his hands dirty with Tiger's mess.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #15
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexywun View Post
what's up with these public apologies anyway? its not my life he screwed up so he doesn't owe me anything nor do i really care to listen to these PR scripted for the press apologies. what purpose do they serve? his wife was the one hurt. do you think she watched the tv and felt any better afterwards?
My thoughts exactly!
Guest042611 is offline   Quote