Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424
Default G20 Summit

I noticed that earlier this month our government announced the next time the Group of Twenty meet, they'll be converging on my lovely city - Toronto.

I'm torn. I have the opportunity to leave town for an enjoyable tip, or stay and see if there's any possibility of financial benefit. I've always wondered if HDH girls had experienced an increase in inquires surrounding such events.

I'm thrilled to be having such an event in my backyard, and am highly tempted to stay, just to test the theory.

In part I think nothing could happen, it would be just another week in Toronto. Sure there are all kinds of people coming into town surrounding such an event, but they know all their work associates are in town as well. City security is at an all time high...

Why couldn't they set it around my schedule and make it a week earlier?

If ladies have any experiences surrounding such events feel free to PM me, I'm dying for feedback.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I noticed that earlier this month our government announced the next time the Group of Twenty meet, they'll be converging on my lovely city - Toronto.

I'm torn. I have the opportunity to leave town for an enjoyable tip, or stay and see if there's any possibility of financial benefit. I've always wondered if HDH girls had experienced an increase in inquires surrounding such events.

I'm thrilled to be having such an event in my backyard, and am highly tempted to stay, just to test the theory.

In part I think nothing could happen, it would be just another week in Toronto. Sure there are all kinds of people coming into town surrounding such an event, but they know all their work associates are in town as well. City security is at an all time high...

Why couldn't they set it around my schedule and make it a week earlier?

If ladies have any experiences surrounding such events feel free to PM me, I'm dying for feedback.
Lauren--

You really fooled me on this one. When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be some highbrow discussion. Knowing your posts, it's what I expected!!!

For what it's worth, stick around. You may not see any of the players, but I think your chance of seeing the hangers-on are pretty good.

Good luck!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Happy I can keep you guessing

I thought I was more meandering bad poet, high brow isn't a term I'd use to describe myself lol
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

My guess is that it won't help your business much. The schedule is very full for these sorts of events and there is little, if any, free time for the government participants. I can't speak for media, etc.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #5
tylorblake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13797
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
My guess is that it won't help your business much. The schedule is very full for these sorts of events and there is little, if any, free time for the government participants. I can't speak for media, etc.
This week the HIMSS (Healthcare Info and Management System Society) convention is in town. Nobody told me directly but it became evident through email inquires and trends in employment verifications. Hotels are booked(I know I tried to get a room).It is overflowing to suburbs of Atlanta.

Same thing happens when the Chicken Pluckers (forgive me,that is NOT the technical term) are in town. Noboby needs to tell me,its obvious.I have to turn down work because I cannot keep up.Now,keep in mind,the next week may be dead,listening to birdies tweeting.

Frankly Lauren,if its me, if the G20 is in your city I would stay in town and live life to the fullest the next week
tylorblake is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 03:38 AM   #6
Anne Shimizu
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I noticed that earlier this month our government announced the next time the Group of Twenty meet, they'll be converging on my lovely city - Toronto....

Singapore regularly hosts the F1 Grand Prix and other high profile events (APEC etc), and it does get busy for the ladies of all levels.

If I recall correctly, there were even media reports on the good business that providers were enjoying.
Anne Shimizu is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:01 AM   #7
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

F1 and hotties? That would be absolute heaven!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #8
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting question, am curious as well. One would think it would be busy..but then I am not sure - with all the security/police that will be brought into the city.
arianne is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #9
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Lauren,
maybe you can be like The Girl in the Cafe and attend. But, first be sure to watch the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuhmBwILpMc
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #10
arianne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4344
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah :-).. This is a wonderful film
arianne is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #11
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorblake View Post
This week the HIMSS (Healthcare Info and Management System Society) convention is in town. Nobody told me directly but it became evident through email inquires and trends in employment verifications. Hotels are booked(I know I tried to get a room).It is overflowing to suburbs of Atlanta.

Same thing happens when the Chicken Pluckers (forgive me,that is NOT the technical term) are in town. Noboby needs to tell me,its obvious.I have to turn down work because I cannot keep up.Now,keep in mind,the next week may be dead,listening to birdies tweeting.

Frankly Lauren,if its me, if the G20 is in your city I would stay in town and live life to the fullest the next week
I tend to agree with Tushy on his one. Big difference between this and a run of the mill convention. The principals & their staffs are actually working. Lot of media,security, & interest but really not tons of people in town (save for protesters, but they can't afford you). The chicken pluckers are better for business anyday.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
The chicken pluckers are better for business anyday.
Plus there's always the chance you can score (pun intended) a coupon to KFC.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women