Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160196
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #16
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
And you can buy yourself for only $12.99 if you act quickly!

z
What good would that be? When you know damn well that it can't be posted anywhere on this site!

I already have a site but thanks for the pointless information. What a bright idea, spend money on something that can be advertised or seen.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:13 PM   #17
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
What good would that be? When you know damn well that it can't be posted anywhere on this site!
Sigh...

The point is that it wouldn't need to be posted anywhere on the site. A simple web search of your handle would show your website as one of the top results.

Do you really think that your past and prospective future customers are so stupid that they don't know how to use Google?

A savvy businesswoman would use this site to drive traffic to her product (herself) through engaging interactions, conversations, humor...

Those that do that will continue to be successful.

Those that sit around and pine for the "grand ole days" when they just needed to post a weekly picture of their boobs with a couple of dollar signs to stay busy will struggle.

z
Old 09-07-2019, 07:54 PM   #18
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is struggling. I already informstion that is searchable and google directs to other sites that are competition. I'm calling out the laughable bs here.

The point of an information board is to contain information. Having to open up a different browser to then do a search
(for infomation that should have been on the site) then follow a different link to a different site just to find out basic information is a waste of time and quite frankly most hobbysist will not go through all those hoops just to see a rate or a photo. That's why they are leaving and jumping to other sites that aren't a pain in the ass and contain the proper information. There is nothing here worth staying for. We are laughing at the shit show that has become eccie. That's fairly obvious with the large number of people jumping ship. Eccie is useless, it provides very little value... hell look at the ghost town in the review sections and the please delete my account posts.

When the St. Chris and an admin jump ship that speaks volumes.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:35 PM   #19
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
No one is struggling. I already informstion that is searchable and google directs to other sites that are competition. I'm calling out the laughable bs here.

The point of an information board is to contain information. Having to open up a different browser to then do a search
(for infomation that should have been on the site) then follow a different link to a different site just to find out basic information is a waste of time and quite frankly most hobbysist will not go through all those hoops just to see a rate or a photo. That's why they are leaving and jumping to other sites that aren't a pain in the ass and contain the proper information. There is nothing here worth staying for. We are laughing at the shit show that has become eccie. That's fairly obvious with the large number of people jumping ship. Eccie is useless, it provides very little value... hell look at the ghost town in the review sections and the please delete my account posts.

Well, bye.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:56 PM   #20
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Well, bye.
Ya nope!
Old 09-07-2019, 09:41 PM   #21
T063076
Valued Poster

Not sure if we need to blame anyone. The mods are just following the rules they are given. This was a great source of Tru information a couple of years ago. Times have changed. This is primarily an amp review site, but be careful. The Amos. Owners control much if the information.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #22
T063076
Valued Poster

Asian owners
Old 09-07-2019, 11:15 PM   #23
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Must not be that bad then.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:52 AM   #24
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I'm calling out the laughable bs here.

That's why they are leaving and jumping to other sites

We are laughing at the shit show that has become eccie.

Eccie is useless, it provides very little value...
Take a deep breath.....

You are starting to sound like the dude who throws a temper tantrum 24/7 because he thinks Criptkicker is picking on him every time he is pointed.

It's a man's decision who gets reviewed as well as the information contained in that review. Let me repeat myself. It's the man's decision and not the gals.

Whether your a guy who cries about being pointed, a guy who is against human trafficking or a gal who spews venom and hates men the guidelines are not going to change and it doesn't make any difference to others if you leave.

You need to deal with it and carefully make a decision. Remember, your board attitude is a determining factor for me as well as other men.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Old 09-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #25
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Take a deep breath.....

You are starting to sound like the dude who throws a temper tantrum 24/7 because he thinks Criptkicker is picking on him every time he is pointed.

It's a man's decision who gets reviewed as well as the information contained in that review. Let me repeat myself. It's the man's decision and not the gals.

Whether your a guy who cries about being pointed, a guy who is against human trafficking or a gal who spews venom and hates men the guidelines are not going to change and it doesn't make any difference to others if you leave.

You need to deal with it and carefully make a decision. Remember, your board attitude is a determining factor for me as well as other men.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Haha tree like myself or anyone else with half a brain would listen or take any advice from you. Don't you have some more amps to out and sick LE on. The fact that you comment more about cops and their activity on this board is disturbing.

No one is talking about reviews anymore. I asked a general question and you are late to the party. I never said I wouldn't allow any reviews....ladies were asking and wanted to know and no one would give them an answer. How about you start writing some more of these reviews since you like to butt in here but don't actually contribute anything real and of substance.

Clearly you don't know me otherwise you would know I don't give a shit what trolls and others think of my "attitude". I'm blunt and will call out shit that is wrong and biased. Always have and always will. You don't like it I don't care. This is coed, I will share my thoughts and opinions and if you don't like it press that little read triangle and you can shut me up. My comments are no different than the guys that come here with complaints/questions after all that's what a discussion board it here for right? You don't have to read it yet y'all keep bumping the topic up.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:16 AM   #26
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Doesn't tree have some harassing emails to send?
Old 09-08-2019, 11:27 AM   #27
ztonk

Quote:
(for infomation that should have been on the site) then follow a different link to a different site just to find out basic information is a waste of time and quite frankly most hobbysist will not go through all those hoops just to see a rate or a photo.
The board, especially the encounter reports and private forums, provide a wealth of information for guys to make informed decisions on who to see.

And a horny guy will go through any number of hoops to get what he is looking for. A Google search requires pretty low effort on the guys part compared to, oh, say, some of the draconian screening policies that some ladies have.

Quote:
Coincidental timing... But feel free to stoke the conspiracy theories! That drives traffic, which drives revenue and keeps the lights on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Well stated!

(and yes, I did just agree with Treetop...)

z
Old 09-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #28
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
The board, especially the encounter reports and private forums, provide a wealth of information for guys to make informed decisions on who to see.

It did before it was gutted with the sections that provided the most information. They are only one small way for guys to gather information. Some of you hold reviews up like they are some kind of holy grail. Reviews are over glorified and a majority of things that most guys say in them are fake. I'm sorry but if you read into all that bs you will be let down sometimes. You don't really think so and so came 7 times in a half hour or that they ran through almost every acronym in a quick visit. Most are over glorified and done to boast and brag, written by a white knight for brownie points or written to do damage to a lady because they didn't get what they wanted or they went in because so and so said it was a great time and that she did this and that only to find out it never happend or she didn't offer it.

Who just books a date by only reading reviews? Not many! You want wanting physically see photos, confirm rates and check a menu out. If PA wasn't given away for free for writing reviews there would be a large number who wouldn't write them. Private areas are a he said-she said account. Only one side is heard and often it's not the truth. A lot of bullshit can be found in what's actually shared and what's actually real. It all should be taken with a grain of salt.

And a horny guy will go through any number of hoops to get what he is looking for. A Google search requires pretty low effort on the guys part compared to, oh, say, some of the draconian screening policies that some ladies have.

Not true. Horny guys want a quick and painless process. Their dick is hard and that window is small. They aren't trying to be a detective and having to track down information. Guys here do not want to have to go through hoops to pay for pussy.. where have you ever heard a guy say that? They have complained about all the work that some ladies required. If the process is to hard or to much work the urge is gone and they will move on with their day. They are here for a fun time not a hard time.

Since this is what I do daily, I encounter numerous texts and messages asking for this information when before it was posted flat ass right there in front of them in my signature, my profile and all ads. No problem finding a number but would read right past the information that they were asking for. It was right there above my number. If it was right there for them and they didn't look/find it when it was provided to them then they aren't going to go look elsewhere. That's why they are sending a text to ask.. because they are to lazy to do a little work. If it's right there and they still couldn't figure things out.. ya google isn't going to help.

Coincidental timing... But feel free to stoke the conspiracy theories! That drives traffic, which drives revenue and keeps the lights on here.

I don't believe in coincidences, why would a board owner just leave all this greatness and "Revenue". He spent all that time and hard work bringing the board back after the first fall only to leave in a hurry right before the new laws hit. Not a coincidence. Sorry not buying it. I also know why the admin left. I have already heard exactly why they made the move they did. It had everything to do with this board. No conspiracy there.

Well stated!

(and yes, I did just agree with Treetop...)

z
Congrats for you a treetop. Quit turning my right to have an opinion and sharing it into me having an attitude.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:11 PM   #29
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

So in response to a lack of ads, links, pics, bio pages you believe that also denying reviews for your sessions is a move forward?

I think many people are taking this personally and responding with emotion. This is a business. Just because you can't post 'ads' does not mean you can't promote yourself. One thing this does do is make actual communication much more important.

Judging from the lack of communication in this thread, I think some of y'all are in for a rough ride moving forward.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:54 PM   #30
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
So in response to a lack of ads, links, pics, bio pages you believe that also denying reviews for your sessions is a move forward?

I think many people are taking this personally and responding with emotion. This is a business. Just because you can't post 'ads' does not mean you can't promote yourself. One thing this does do is make actual communication much more important.

Judging from the lack of communication in this thread, I think some of y'all are in for a rough ride moving forward.
Where did I say I don't allow reviews or want them? I have said that more than once that I dont care if I get them or If I don't. It was a question that I asked because myself and other ladies wanted to know and it was a question being asked numerous places on the board with no answer. I have over 140+ here and on other sites so having reviews going forward does not really matter to me nor is it bringing in business that I didn't already get. What else do you need to hear about in a review when a lady already has hundreds?

For the ladies it is personal. We had an large advertising platform ripped right out from under us. The ladies are not allowed to post business but the guys are allowed to continue. Yeah you cut out my advertising on one platform that I have used for many years and yes that will equal some loss in revenue and ya that's alittle upsetting. Just as in any business...a loss in regular advertising will definitely cut some of your business down. Things tend to get emotional when other factors mess with a persons business and money. The ladies are the ones most effected here not a single one of the guys chiming in here with a don't worry attitude who know nothing about the business part of being a provider. When you have done what we do then you can tell us how things will work out.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women