Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-02-2019, 03:43 PM   #1
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Question?

So since the ladies are no longer allowed to advertise or have profiles here etc does that mean the ladies can now have a no review policy and it be enforced? Before the ladies were not allowed to if they chose to have a presence here (profile or ads). With no control now what so ever about any of our info posted etc this should be an option.
Old 09-02-2019, 04:34 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

That question is TBD by staff.
Old 09-03-2019, 10:26 AM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Why should they give any female control over the content they allow when they no longer contribute to the value of the site?
Old 09-03-2019, 12:55 PM   #4
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing but a huge circle jerk now. Have fun chaps!

Old 09-03-2019, 04:40 PM   #5
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Why should they give any female control over the content they allow when they no longer contribute to the value of the site?
Why should a female allow her content on a site that no longer offers her value or allows her to contribute her content ?
Old 09-03-2019, 08:03 PM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Why should a female allow her content on a site that no longer offers her value or allows her to contribute her content ?
To begin with, a review is the product of the member that writes it and it chronicles HIS experience with a provider. It is not a female's "content" any more than a restaurant has a say over the YELP review of their food, presentation, service etc.

You are actually still capable of contributing content, participating in conversations, starting conversations, researching ladies that men have reviewed, contacting them via the site and there is still a provider only area for sharing information related to yours and others safety.

Or is it your position that none of that had any value?

Would be your position that reviews from clients did nothing to promote a provider? That any visiting lady to Austin gained nothing from having a review of her pop at the start of her visit? That "Flavor of the Month" girls never actually existed and that any/all business garnered by women on ECCIE was the result of their ads?

If there is an exodus from ECCIE it will only be to the detriment of those leaving. One effect this should have (although providers may not be open minded enough to realize it) is that the tag you all have by your names linking to you ECCIE reviews is still advertising and promotional and the only way to be on someone's mind is to have a presence here as well as current reviews.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:02 PM   #7
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of that stuff was relevant back when you were able to compare it to all the other valuable information posted on the board. Showcases, rates, pictures.. etc were always more important than a review. Reviews help the guys but ads are what really bring in the business.

Unless you are a provider with a new review everyday.. it is the ads, posts, showcase and so on that keep your info accessible not to mention updated. You only saw the juicy stuff in the reviews if you have bcd accesss and most clients don't. Do you think many will pay for it now after all this? I bet review count will also drop here as well. So all they will see in reviews are acronyms, contact info and basic stats. That's not very enticing.

Everything is ymmv how many times did guys get pissed because so an so said that so and so provider did this and that in a session but when he booked her or saw her profile she didn't offer it. A lot of misleading info can be put in a review when guys don't get their way. So you always need to read reviews objectively.

To your restaurant comparison.

Most all restaurants now days have some sort of a website or social media presence. They tell you about their food, what's available on the menu, where they are located, what hours they are open, pictures of their food, and prices of their items.

You make a decision to visit a restaurant based on what it is they provide for you. The better their offerings such as food and pricing the more busy they will be. If I see a new restaurant pop up I always do a little research before trying it to get an idea of what to expect before going in.

I don't eat seafood so I want to know there is something on the menu that I will enjoy before making a trip. I also want to see the pricing as I'm not interested in spending $25 a plate for a basic meal. Same goes for certain products I spend good money on. I want to see what it is I'm buying before shelling out a good chunk of money. I don't go in blind when I'm spending my money.. I'm not a gambling kinda girl.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:30 PM   #8
Whispers

So your problem is easily resolved by creating and maintaining a web presence that you control that provides menu and pictures. Guys will see the reviews and find it.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:50 PM   #9
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So your problem is easily resolved by creating and maintaining a web presence that you control that provides menu and pictures. Guys will see the reviews and find it.
Correct two things that are no longer allowed to be here on this site.

Linking to other sites which have that information is also no longer permitted.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:17 AM   #10
Whispers

guys will have no problem finding a girls site. You are making way too much of it all
Old 09-04-2019, 09:06 AM   #11
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

It's what some of them wanted all along. Especially some of the more vicious ones who use to wreak havoc on here in 2016 and 2017 prior to the mods tightening things up regarding anti-harassment. I give it three to six months tops before the men who really hate women having opinions are left to themselves on here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
Nothing but a huge circle jerk now. Have fun chaps!

Old 09-04-2019, 05:18 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Austin has always been full of woman haters. I think it has to do with all the burnt orange crap around the city.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:14 PM   #13
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
So since the ladies are no longer allowed to advertise or have profiles here etc does that mean the ladies can now have a no review policy and it be enforced?
I doubt it. From now on we are ONLY a review and discussion site... and the reviews get a lot more traffic.

ztonk
Old 09-07-2019, 09:57 AM   #14
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
I doubt it. From now on we are ONLY a review and discussion site... and the reviews get a lot more traffic.

ztonk
Are you still going to honor the no review request from AMPs like Magic Stone or from a few of the individual AMP gals?
Old 09-07-2019, 12:44 PM   #15
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
And you can buy yourself for only $12.99 if you act quickly!

z
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women