Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2019, 06:37 PM   #1
cavmen
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Real deal Asian

Lucky for you guys that she will be in your town of Birmingham.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20690

She is the real deal. Unlike 1/2 ass fake Asian. I would save money for the real deal from Houston.
cavmen is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:51 PM   #2
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao, arent you stalking Cassie on USA in the Virginia forums? Now you're going to being this username on here. Wow. You need help dude.
You also mentioned my name on USA. Sorry babe I know you're trying really hard but you're not going to ruin my Birmingham trip because it's almost completely booked.

Samantha Yi is a very sexy long-standing reputable companion and I don't think that she would like you using her name in a negative light meaning putting her name with drama that's an insult to her
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 06:14 AM   #3
cavmen
BANNED

Kensly,
I don’t knew w who you are and I don’t think you know me. I don’t know why you felt need to create drama with creative writing.

USA is not in Virginia, please check your map and get yourself educated. Education is the one thing no one can take away.

If you’re completely book of whatever it is (congratulation to fully booked), there is no need to attack or be jealousy, right?

Most important part is that,
I met Sam when I was in Houston and she is the real deal. She may not be for everyone because of her roses. Simply one of the best I ever met.

Please don’t derail my post. This is nothing to do with you. If you need attention, start your own post.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:21 AM   #4
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have screenshots from usa
Old 08-01-2019, 09:42 AM   #5
war eagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Great gals......HAPPY Thursday everyone.
war eagle is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:08 PM   #6
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No hijacking intended. Just didnt think it was a nice commentary to make about 1/2 asians.

These guys are in for a treat when Sam comes into town, because not only is she sexy as hell, but she has amazing reviews and she is drama free. Her ads alone can speak for her, I dont think she needs a troll from Va doing it for her.

And thank you, war eagle!

Hope you guys stay dry! This weather is Birmingham will make a girls nipples stay hard from cold rain lol!
Old 08-01-2019, 02:38 PM   #7
cavmen
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by war eagle View Post
Great gals......HAPPY Thursday everyone.
I know at least one is. I have no idea about the other but doesn’t appear to be.

Ms or Mrs Morgan,

Unless you’re a “1/2 ass fake Asian”, the comment wasn’t intended for you.

There are too many Cassie so I cannot tell you if I met her or not. If the Cassie you’re imagining though I stalked her, I am sorry (whoever Cassie is). But I am guessing that this is just a creative imagination by Morgan.

Morgan, you are not in Birmingham when Sam is there, so I am not sure why you felt need to troll. Beside you stated that you are fully booked, so I don’t understand why you felt need to compete (which I doubt you have any chance) or felt there is a problem.

You should stop complimenting Sam. Your compliments of Sam don’t help her and not needed. This goes anytime girls compliment each other or guys compliment each other in hobby (unless you want gay or lesbian dream).

From what a member tell me and links she sent me, your reputation shines too much and hurts anyone that associates with you. If it is allowed, I will paste links I got. If any members want the links, I will share it.

I don’t even live in VA. So Morgan must be calling someone else troll without realizing that she is trolling and seeking attention on this post. This post was created for Sam, I and mongers in Birmingham.

Last but not least, don’t let a hooker deterred from you to enjoy fine Asian lady from Houston.

Peace Out
Old 08-01-2019, 05:25 PM   #8
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Really?

Staff Edit - Image Removed - Bringing Issues from Another Board to Eccie - Biomed1

You're not sure which Cassie huh?

Staff Edit - Image Removed - Bringing Issues from Another Board to Eccie - Biomed1
Old 08-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #9
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

Quote:
#27 - Often times in online communities, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
The Guideline above makes it very clear that there is no need to discuss what happens or who did it on another board.
If the 2 of you wish to continue with this discussion do it somewhere else.
This back and forth on Eccie is over.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:31 PM   #10
cavmen
BANNED

The screen shot look like photoshopped. However, if cavmen really exist on that website he belong to a certain group I used to be in during the college. Highly educated membership. Obviously, something that you wouldn’t have any idea of.

Sorry biomed, but not sure posting any rules can help hopeless.
Take care and I apologize to sam for circus. Just try to help a great girl and gentlemen in Birmingham but some jealousy girl ruined it. Hope you educated wealthy guys know how to ignore useless.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:00 PM   #11
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Should also remember. . .

The Guidelines also include this little nugget of knowledge. . .

Quote:
#13 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #12
cavmen
BANNED

An honest post turned into circus by an absolutely worthless person and now whole thing turned into a joke. Sorry for Sam. Kynsley the drama queen, now I know why she need to do what she did. Because she can’t get what she need without an edge.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:51 PM   #13
cavmen
BANNED

This was posted by real Mod

gman44
Today, 09:36 PM

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:56 PM   #14
cavmen
BANNED

I have ignored other mod keep messaging me. Like I told you in private message, you are not my type so stop messaging me please. (Nice respective way, like way it should be). I should’ve ignored you about 5 messages ago.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:09 PM   #15
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Sir, it would behoove you to read your most recent pm from me.

If you continue with the insults toward other members and/or Staff, you will most certainly face much stiffer consequences. Your choice..
dj8rocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women