Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2019, 12:17 PM   #16
Charlie_Bang_Bang69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

I miss the socials also.. how about some meet and greet with drinks at any Strip club? Less attention or worries there, right? Plus some drinks and dances make things more fun and comfortable. You can always just leave with no pressure if not feeling it. What think?
Charlie_Bang_Bang69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:37 PM   #17
sophieleediax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 468204
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely something I would consider.
sophieleediax is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 08:09 AM   #18
UtrHottieATX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 453126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do them
UtrHottieATX is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 09:33 AM   #19
guy fawkes
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

OP..Interesting take....

As stated throughout the answers there are PROS and CONS. As for myself that is something I have proposed to a few women I have seen in PAT and PRESENT. My set up is I get to a coffee shop prior and often I am working on my future projects. I ask the woman to meet at min a hour after I have been at set shop. We possibly agree on a rate for the time of meet and greet. Some request a fee some just want as we always do the price of meal and tip covered (I have had a few lunch meet and greets..Again no harm in asking the woman you wish to meet and respect their answer and time. HAPPY TIMES
guy fawkes is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:46 PM   #20
Charlie_Bang_Bang69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

PM me ladies, we can set something up... drinks and fun on me and then hopefully if chemistry good, then fun later.. MMM
Charlie_Bang_Bang69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:46 PM   #21
CynSweet
Austin's Sweetest Cyn

User ID: 453714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev Null View Post
I was chatting with a guy with a limited hobby budget, and he's looking for a few regulars after a long time away from the hobby. His strategy is to set up coffee dates as a one-on-one meet and greet. Maybe 20 or 30 minutes tops, and he always tips the gals maybe $40 to $60 for their time, proportionate to their advertised rates.

Any thoughts on this practice? Seems like a pretty good idea to find out if there is chemistry before booking a play date. Ladies, is this something you would consider? If so, what would you consider adequate compensation for your time?

I'm intrigued because it doesn't seem to be a common practice, near as I can tell. I guess everything has it's pros and cons, so I'm interested in what they might be before taking a page from his play book.
I think this is a great idea! I personally prefer to talk a bit since I think chemistry and commonality are super important. I would definitely consider this a most respectful offer in reality, this gives equal footing, security and coffee...plus an opportunity to discuss interests without cutting into a set timeframe. Thanks for this! I've always been open to something like this, I don't guess it's something many would automatically go to, on either side, speaking for myself of course.

And hello! I have been on a brief hiatus so I haven't been around here for a few! Let's catch up if you want to say hi!
(staff edit; contact info removed; z)
CynSweet is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 03:32 PM   #22
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've met one guy for coffee, but it ended back at my place because we hit it off. But I wasn't that comfortable doing it that way. One way is to try a quick visit with the lady of his choosing after chatting with her to see if they click. That way he's not out paying for an hour or longer.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women