Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2019, 02:06 PM   #1
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102
Default INFO UPDATE

Major changes at ECCIE:

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

For female participants, this means no more advertising.

Ladies, your Signature Lines will also have to change. Signature lines can still have phone numbers, email addresses and such. However, you cannot have links to other sites. Be very careful about phrases such as “come see me” or I’m in town tonight’ or even “let’s play”, anything that can be seen as an invitation.

Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
Links to other sites.
Your availability
Dates and locations for future travel
Rates
Services

You will need to begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information.

Co-ed discussions will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. I know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay… outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

So, what does that mean

1. It means that you can still participate in board discussions and maintain a presence on-line.

2. It still offers a Ladies Room and Infoshare so that you can network with each other to enhance your safety and share our experiences.

3. We will still have age verification for the obvious reason of controlling access, since this is still an adult oriented site.

For some of you who just wanted to post updates and build a Showcase, ECCIE is not for you.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 03:02 PM   #2
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So ladies you are not allowed to advertise what you do.

Reviewers please keep posting explicit reviews, with full details about the illegal acts you do with said ladies. Be sure to put as much incriminating evidence in the review, like services, rates, dates, locations, full descriptions etc because after all we are a review board.

How does that even make since?
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 05:04 PM   #3
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone should start a list ...of all the ladies who would like to adapt a no encounter report policy . The privileges that would have been taken away in the past for this decision have been taken away so why the hell not, right ?
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 06:04 PM   #4
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Someone should start a list ...of all the ladies who would like to adapt a no encounter report policy . The privileges that would have been taken away in the past for this decision have been taken away so why the hell not, right ?
This is TBD by staff. Not what the gals want. I'm sure an answer will be provided shortly. Thanks.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #5
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yea ok dude
Old 09-02-2019, 06:35 PM   #6
Guest042522
Account Disabled

User ID: 498265

If this is a "Review and Discussion Site" there is NO reason to treat males and females differently. The entire reasons changes were made with FOSTA/SESTA was to equalize this.

If women are not advertising or allegedly soliciting anything, then there is NO reason for females to be age verified and males not to be.

I'm not advocating for NO age verification, this is an adult site and EVERYONE should be verified in some way...but the same way.

If it is a discussion board, then reviews and EVERYTHING should be open to discussion.
Guest042522 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:59 AM   #7
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostMenLike
Historically, ECCIE was a site that catered to men.

It lost it's way for a while in some sort of experiment catering to equality while navigating troubling legal waters it seems.

But now it has seen the light and returns to the roots of Review Boards historical purpose.

As of now, the only business Providers will receive will result from interest in them generated by a review of prior services provided.

For female participants, this means you no longer bring any real value to the site.

We now get to see how much true interest providers have or ever had in participating in CoEd discussions.

In the absence of their ability to advertise many of their livelihoods will be dependant on their ability to generate positive reviews of their services that are current and generate interest in them.

Many will have to be careful not to bite the hands that feed them.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:00 AM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Why do you assume that the site would have any reason to honor a provider's no review policy?
Old 09-03-2019, 10:18 AM   #9
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
So ladies you are not allowed to advertise what you do.

Now that responsibility has been placed in the men's hands to handle for you on this site. There will, no doubt, be other sites you can run ads on. Be sure to mention Review Specials where ever you post your ads!

Reviewers please keep posting explicit reviews, with full details about the illegal acts you do with said ladies.

"Illegal Acts"? What changed? I thought Providers always insisted they were compensated solely for their time? How quickly the bitterness crys out.

Be sure to put as much incriminating evidence in the review, like services, rates, dates, locations, full descriptions etc because after all we are a review board.

How does that even make sense?
Although there are a few situations where people have been arrested and prosecuted based on their words, prosecution of sex based crimes has always required a lot more 1st hand experience/evidence gathering.

I don't recall any situation in this current climate where reviews of past events have been subjected to any editorial changes.

What so many have missed or refused to see is that there is a wealth of information here used by men all over the world in the gathering of information to make decisions about who to see.

So you can't advertise here now.....

Adapt....

Participate as others have always done.

Build interest in yourself based on your participation and the potential clients here will KNOW, simply by your presence on the board, that you play a role in the process being reviewed....

Provide excellent services at a reasonable price and you will generate reviews.

With good reviews men will find your ads where ever they are.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:09 PM   #10
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Why do you assume that the site would have any reason to honor a provider's no review policy?
PRior to this if ladies wanted a no review policy it was allowed and admin enforced. The way it was enforced was if a lady got reviewed the review would not be approved . She also would not have the privilege of posting ads or having a showcase . Pretty simple . I realize guys want the reviews but if the ladies are stripped of so many privileges here then that should be offered as a choice
Old 09-03-2019, 12:58 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
PRior to this if ladies wanted a no review policy it was allowed and admin enforced. The way it was enforced was if a lady got reviewed the review would not be approved . She also would not have the privilege of posting ads or having a showcase . Pretty simple . I realize guys want the reviews but if the ladies are stripped of so many privileges here then that should be offered as a choice
Ehhh........ I see no reason the site should cater to such a request.

Information is what still has value to the site. Nothing should get in the way of it getting published.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:36 PM   #12
Analeese
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ehhh........ I see no reason the site should cater to such a request.

Information is what still has value to the site. Nothing should get in the way of it getting published.

Ehhhhh......That’s your opinion and you’re rightfully entitled to it. You aren’t the one making the decisions here though...and in MY opinion that’s definitely to my advantage

Information from a review posted on eccie isn’t the end all be all of information gathering. While reviews are informative, yes. It’s not the only piece of information that a man can use to make a decision.

You haven’t written a review to contribute here since 2016 so why does it even matter that much to you anyway ?
Old 09-03-2019, 04:32 PM   #13
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now that responsibility has been placed in the men's hands to handle for you on this site. There will, no doubt, be other sites you can run ads on. Be sure to mention Review Specials where ever you post your ads!

Clearly my ancient ass doesn't need reviews. I have 144 all positive ones here plus many others on different sites. I'm fine without them and I'm ok with them. My reputation speaks about who I am. Now days we know most guys take reviews with a grain of salt many are over glorified, contain fake details and an easy way for a white knight to keep promoting his atf. As for any review specials no need, they get written without having to lower my rates or ask for them. I'm not a new girl needing to be established I'm already here.

"Illegal Acts"? What changed? I thought Providers always insisted they were compensated solely for their time? How quickly the bitterness crys out.

They have always been illegal acts, if you are advertising that you will do x,y and z for this amount of money yup it's illegal. Slap a review up saying you saw her and she indeed did do it for this amount.. well then there you have it. Consenting adults don't go blabbing and sharing what it is that they do behind closed doors. That's informstion is kept between them and not so vulgarly written in an exposing form. Writing a review to expose everything that you and a prostitute did is well promoting it.

Who is being bitter? I was actually trying to make a commical remark but clearly that didn't go over right. Did I say I demanded no reviews or that I didn't want them. The board is trying to save their ass with the new laws by getting rid of all sections that promotote prostitution or allow the solicitation of prostitution. However I find it funny that they are going to leave up the review sections which actually condones prostitution. You can't protect yourself if you are going to do it half assed.

Quote:
Although there are a few situations where people have been arrested and prosecuted based on their words, prosecution of sex based crimes has always required a lot more 1st hand experience/evidence gathering.

I don't recall any situation in this current climate where reviews of past events have been subjected to any editorial changes.

What so many have missed or refused to see is that there is a wealth of information here used by men all over the world in the gathering of information to make decisions about who to see.

So you can't advertise here now.....

Adapt....

Participate as others have always done.

Build interest in yourself based on your participation and the potential clients here will KNOW, simply by your presence on the board, that you play a role in the process being reviewed....

Provide excellent services at a reasonable price and you will generate reviews.

With good reviews men will find your ads where ever they are.
I'm not worried about not being able to advertise here this hasn't been my main source of clientele in a very long time. However if I can't share my own information and I'm not using the site to advertise my business etc then I should be able to opt out of having reviews written on me on this site. I'm all for reviews being written but on a site that I'm advertising on.

Maybe you can personally make a decision to see a lady based solely off a few review. However I'm sure quite a few guys aren't interested in solely going in based on what a guy said in review. They want to see pictures, some more details about the lady, her stats, and so on. Ladies aren't just going to start sending photos to every guy on here who sends her a PM nor are we going to revert back to breaking golden rule of never discussing (rates, menu, dos and don'ts)
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:24 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
I'm not worried about not being able to advertise here this hasn't been my main source of clientele in a very long time. However if I can't share my own information and I'm not using the site to advertise my business etc then I should be able to opt out of having reviews written on me on this site. I'm all for reviews being written but on a site that I'm advertising on.

Well..... That won't be happening here it seems..... There is a huge demand across the world for reviews of just about anything that a person spends money on. There are very few sites that are review based that allow the business, person or product to "opt out".

Maybe you can personally make a decision to see a lady based solely off a few review. However I'm sure quite a few guys aren't interested in solely going in based on what a guy said in review. They want to see pictures, some more details about the lady, her stats, and so on. Ladies aren't just going to start sending photos to every guy on here who sends her a PM nor are we going to revert back to breaking golden rule of never discussing (rates, menu, dos and don'ts)
You don't give guys enough credit. I have no doubt that some guys will need to learn but there are plenty that will show them the ropes over time and your ads, wherever they are posted, will be found and your pictures viewed... the information correlated with reviews and decisions made.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:12 AM   #15
pinkraider
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

ummm.... I got bored. post encounters and fantasy or not.
pinkraider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women