Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37072
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2011, 04:45 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Perhaps this is a better perspective, though from a different angle.

Even if you DON'T blame Perry for our shitty schools, budget crater, health care crisis, runaway insurance rates, etc., you need to question how justified he is in taking credit for our "BOOMING" economy.

Check this out from the Houston Chronicle.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:18 PM   #17
Booth
Valued Poster

Some people are working 2 or 3 of those Rick Perry created jobs.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Good thing we aren't collecting taxes from any of those new companies flooding into Texas. Then we'd have to provide them something for their money. Like schools, roads, access to health care, public safety, water, uh, food ... all those luxury items that their barely more than minimum wage workforce can't afford anyway.

Wait a second. FUCK ALL OF THAT SHIT! Friday night footbawl is about to start! Never mind! We're number one!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #19
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
You know I have noticed a lot of license plates around Austin that do not say TEXAS....

Let's see I have seen a lot of California plates I wonder why????Could it be because of the extremely over taxed citizens there can't get jobs....Lots of business leave the state because they are over taxed??? I thought big government and higher taxes encouraged job growth....
Being from California I will tell you that my property tax here is about triple of what my state tax was in California and if housing was comparable (which it isn't) that 1% property tax there would still be less than what I pay in taxes here currently.

And it wasn't the high taxes that killed the economy, it was California's inability to raise them through Prop 13 passed in 1978. The same super-majority bullshit Congress tried to pull during the debt ceiling debate to keep the Bush tax cuts from expiring next year. By not being allowed to increase regular taxes, California was forced to raise revenue by taxing other non-traditional means. Maybe some of this sounds familiar...as in our current Federal economy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Califor...ition_13_(1978)

Another big issue was the housing boom that sent many of us fleeing. That, along with all the bankruptcy and foreclosure that ensued, California's revenue went in the toilet.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #20
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are from Cali! That explains a lot.....They tax everything under the sun...I wish those nutballs would go back to Cali. Raising taxes helps the economy how fucking stupid can you get....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #21
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

i sincerely enjoy having Yssup back, he keeps this place entertaining with his soused commentary.

i also don't want Perry winning the presidency. nothing personal against the guy, he just seems as empty a suit as Bush and Obama.

though I almost want to see Perry win it just to see yssup have a thermonuclear meltdown.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #22
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Well Perry has done everything to become the next President. He has met with the Rockerfellers and the middle east oil companies. Obama and every President over the last few decades has done that. He is not my favorite, but it looks like it will probably be him. It will be funny to watch the Sup have another melt down.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I'll start a website today to raise money to send Wyldeman to school. Whos in? I figure if all of us chip in ... Then there's that neighbor girl he's stalking.

Anybody know the tuition at the Texas State School on Lamar?

And believe me, NEWAGE, if Perry is elected President the WORLD will suffer a thermonuclear meltdown. But I appreciate your well wishes.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'll start a website today to raise money to send Wyldeman to school. Whos in? I figure if all of us chip in ...
Hopefully the school will not give him an IQ test prior to admission.

Send the link, I'm in!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:57 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

No meltdowns here, Wyldeman.

Just watching you continue to make pronouncements out of both ends of your ass with statements like: "Raising taxes helps the economy how fucking stupid can you get...."

When did you live in California?

When was the last time you rented a car in Houston?

If the answer to either of these questions was yes, then you're obviously not reading the question.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #26
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No meltdowns here, Wyldeman. Huh could have fooled me...Right before your vacation I could have swore you were ADADADADHD.

Just watching you continue to make pronouncements out of both ends of your ass with statements like: "Raising taxes helps the economy how fucking stupid can you get...." It is called logic. Raising taxes does not stimulate most people...

When did you live in California? Do not have to live there to know it is fucked up...

When was the last time you rented a car in Houston? Why would I rent a car in Houston???I live in Austin I can just drive my own wheels...

If the answer to either of these questions was yes, then you're obviously not reading the question.

Are you trying to be clever????Not working...
Old 08-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Are you trying to be clever????Not working...

How would you know?

Oh, that's right, you've been bragging that you CAUSED my vacation, didn't you. Please allow me to thank you properly.

But maybe right now, we ought to get back on topic, eh? That's the post at the beginning of the thread. Use the left button on the mouse and click on the "1" at the bottom of the thread.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #28
iman77
Registered Member

Default Druing our National Anthem?

This is all I need to see. Nuff said. Love it or leave it.
iman77 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah. That dude really HATES America.

LOL!

Did you know that prior to WWII, the Bellamy Salute was the official US protocol for the Pledge of Allegiance. Once the Italian Facists and then the Nazis adopted it, it was replaced with hand over heart in 1942... AFTER Pearl Harbor.

Of course, there's something about that photo that looks a bit fishy to me. Everybody but Richardson is looking off to the right. Maybe something's distracting them. Maybe it's a conservative conspiracy. Maybe the President's NUTZ itch and he's working his way down into scratching position.

And the woman on the right (can't see her too clearly in this photo) has her hand up near her carotid artery. Is that a secret Al Queda signal, or is she calling for a hit and run on the next pitch?

You are a fucking HOOT!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
iman77
Registered Member

It is post '42 so get with the program.

I detect a bit of conspiracy theorist in your analyzation of the photo.

It is what it is, pictures don't lie. Face the music, be a man, and admit that this Kenyan born Muslim is the person you support to.

Without cheating, can you name the man behind Hussein or the lady in the black pant suit w/ orange shirt?
iman77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women