Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Colombia - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47491
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2016, 09:06 PM   #1
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Tips for Trip to columbia? (newbie)

After watching the show narcos, I was very intrigued to see what Columbia has to offer. I've been reading many posts here, and also looked into a gentleman a guide to Columbia.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for this place? I'm an East Indian male in my mid 20's, would I be too out of place?

I want to get a great experience but don't want to get ripped off. Any tips, websites, catalogues, or point in the right direction would make this trip awesome. Thanks
nunuhead89 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 07:55 AM   #2
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

First tip is know the difference between Colombia and Columbia pet peeve of mine,youre not the first to make this mistake. I wouldn't set my expectations,based on a TV show,but from what I understand,Colombia,offers a lot for the traveling hobbyist. Good luck.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:07 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunuhead89 View Post
After watching the show narcos, I was very intrigued to see what Columbia has to offer. I've been reading many posts here, and also looked into a gentleman a guide to Columbia.

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for this place? I'm an East Indian male in my mid 20's, would I be too out of place?

I want to get a great experience but don't want to get ripped off. Any tips, websites, catalogues, or point in the right direction would make this trip awesome. Thanks
You would not be out of place. www.internationalsexguide.info is the best source of info. I'd recommend Cartagena or Medellin.

If you don't speak Spanish, you should be O.K. anyway in Cartagena, as long as you stick to Laguito, Boca Grande and the old city. Medellin can be a bit dicier. If your Spanish is weak, you should stay at Hotel Medellin Plaza,http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/, at least for the first few days. The guests and proprietors there can give you an idea of where to go and how to stay safe, and you can pick from women that hang out there too.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:43 PM   #4
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Thanks! @tiny would you say Medellin is ok to venture out during the day or just stay at hotel Medellin and make some friends and go out after I'm comfortable? I want to make this a week and half trip and want to get the most out of these days.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:24 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunuhead89 View Post
Thanks! @tiny would you say Medellin is ok to venture out during the day or just stay at hotel Medellin and make some friends and go out after I'm comfortable? I want to make this a week and half trip and want to get the most out of these days.
There are parts of the city where you'll be reasonably safe on foot and others where you won't. And as you imply, nights are more dangerous. Except for Parque Lleras, if you're going to clubs at night take taxis to and from the clubs and don't wander around.

If you don't have someone to show you the ropes, you might hook up with a taxi driver you feel comfortable with. You probably will want to venture out during the day as there are brothels open then that are excellent value for the money. And you'll probably also want to check out La Isla and Fase Dos at night, if you like strip clubs where all the dancers fuck.

Check out the site I linked to. You should be able to find links there to a map of adult oriented businesses in Medellin and also addresses, and descriptions of the options.

The best solution as you say is to make some friends, if your Spanish isn't good.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 03:17 PM   #6
cannoncocker13b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Another 1st timer to colombia here. Any advantages m2 over the m1 house. I just know that the m2 is up on top of hill and it's a climb. Being that said would the m1 be more beneficial for newbie like me
cannoncocker13b is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:11 PM   #7
thomas k12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I just got back from my first trip (traveling alone) to Colombia and I stayed at M1 for 5 days. M1 is where the girls hang out. If you are looking for easy access to them it's a better bet. There is more action at M1 with the pool and bar. If you are really low key then maybe M2 is better. But I liked being able to walk downstairs at night and pick from 10 chicks to have them come up to the room. Any other questions/tips feel free to ask specifics. I studied Spanish for a solid month and could communicate very basically with most chicas I met. But it is difficult to go out alone as the locals will use all sorts of words you won't understand. I used a guide named David Silva when I would go out and he was really awesome to get around with. Meeting other guests at the Mansion is pretty easy if you are even remotely outgoing. I found the city somewhat boring without knowing Spanish and was somewhat ready to come back home. I already missing hooking up with 2-3 gorgeous women every day though lol.
thomas k12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 03:39 PM   #8
thomas k12
Valued Poster

also, I would say that the mansion is somewhat of a dump. The rooms and hotel in general are poorly maintained. For less money you can stay somewhere much nicer... or even get your own apartment. You definitely pay for the convenience. I guess it's personal preference. The girls at the mansion are mainly 7s and a few 8s. The convenience is really nice though. Honestly, I would probably stay there again if I am traveling alone.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:21 AM   #9
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Thanks for all the advice and tips, it's great hearing you guys experiences. Is hobbying burn less of a hole in your wallet over there. I really think I might take the dive if so, especially cause seeing beautiful Latina here can get expensive
Old 09-18-2016, 01:25 AM   #10
thomas k12
Valued Poster

It is literally 20-25% of the price of girls here. You can bang 7's all day for $30-40 at the casas. Or at strip clubs or other high end places you can get 9s or 10s for $100. It's awesome in that regard.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:25 AM   #11
thomas k12
Valued Poster

Also, someone sent me a PM and I deleted it by accident. If that person wants to send again I'm happy to respond
Old 09-18-2016, 11:06 PM   #12
nunuhead89
Valued Poster

Sounds awesome and maybe I should just start saving! Also what is with these small things like registering a girl at a hotel, or exit fee? What are some of the things there that are different than hobbying over here?
Old 09-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #13
thomas k12
Valued Poster

Registering means they have to check in at the front desk with their ID when they come to your hotel. Honestly, I like that because it protects you and them from anything shady going down (theft, violence Etc). Exit fees are at strip clubs if you want to take a girl home with you. I only went to La Isla and the cost to take a girl home for the night was almost $300 usd which is outrageous by Colombian standards.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women