Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2014, 09:42 AM   #6181
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

CB I enjoy your posts, however the Fucking Texans have never had a SEXY draft pick. They always use the conservative draft pick method. That's another reason we SUCK. We have Kareem Jackson when we could've had Dez Bryant. Dez would solve a lot of issues with this team as we have 0 playmakers when the babymaker is on the pine with his sore vag. AJ used to be a playmaker but is just old I guess now. No wonder he was so worried we would cut his ass after this season. Hopefully McNuttless didn't give AJ his word that he wouldn't be cut after this season, but it seems as he may have done just that. Which I am actually ok with, I still remember AJ as a stud and not a bitch like he turned into prior to this season. He has been pretty bad so far this year, especially for Andre Johnson standards.

And CB I agree, we need a whole new OLine. No QB would work behind these pussies, Peyton, T. Brady, nobody!!!

Is there a website that shows how each player grades out for a game? They look at film and grade the performance of each guy? Just curious what our guys grade out at. The Oline? Cush? DB's? WR's? I'm sure it aint very good.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 11:46 AM   #6182
BigLouie
Valued Poster

A few words on Kareem Jackson. When the Texans took him they did need someone at his position. Everyone expected the Texans to take Devin McCourtney but the Texans took Jackson because they thought he was more NF L ready. How did that turn out. Jackson was terrible for the first 3 years while Devin became an all pro every year.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #6183
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:39 PM   #6184
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Laugh all you want.....however, referencing what Dallas did these last 4-5 drafts to get themselves back on track looks pretty solid now, doesn't it? Did you see that O-line perform Sunday evening in New York?

Of course, if you'd prefer, Texans' ownership / management could simply go down the same path as before and make the "sexxy" draft pick that makes headlines......and go for the shiny, new QB. Just like Charley Casserly did in 2002 when he took David Carr.....to the absolute delight of the Carolina Panthers who selected Julius Peppers next.

Carr would have been okay if he could stay upright.

Ladd Herzag (sp) with the Oilers was a colossal dick. But he built the O line first. #1s were spent on Munchak, Matthews, Steinkuhler ... Second round Salem. Not a bad O line. Would have been a great O line if Steinkuhler could have stayed healthy and Salem did not get butthurt and go to the Lions.

The cowgirls are finally on the right path. Alas, one hit on Romo and the year is over. But it only took Jerry 18 years to hire someone to do the draft, and actually listen to him. They still need to do more on the O line, Leery is on chronically bad knees and they need to find a replacement. Free is getting long in the tooth and Parnell has done nothing in four years except collect a check.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #6185
Satin
Valued Poster

Kerwil, he went to Duke. 4th season in the league. He played with Buffalo last year- 6 games 1100 yards, 4 TD's, 3 INT's with a QB rating of 82.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:10 AM   #6186
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
the Fucking Texans have never had a SEXY draft pick. They always use the conservative draft pick method. That's another reason we SUCK. We have Kareem Jackson when we could've had Dez Bryant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
A few words on Kareem Jackson. When the Texans took him they did need someone at his position. Everyone expected the Texans to take Devin McCourtney but the Texans took Jackson because they thought he was more NF L ready. How did that turn out. Jackson was terrible for the first 3 years while Devin became an all pro every year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Boardman nailed it! A couple of know it all's, (DDD and BL) sportin' their 20/20 hindsight glasses. The visual image cracks me up!

Through the years I have been on a committee that has hired dozens of employees. Some were excellent selections, some were really bad and a whole bunch were in between. (And then there was one who stole over $100k from us. But that's another story!)

If we would have known what kind of employees they would have been 3-5 years down the road, we would have made excellent selections each and every time. But, that's not reality!

It's easy to play the woulda, coulda, shoulda game 3-5 year afterwards. But the fact remains, at the time the selections are made the NFL Draft is an inexact science, at best. It's not just the Texans, every team makes excellent selections and every team makes poor selections. More often than not, they do so in the same year!

All you can do, is roll the dice and make the best selection when it becomes your turn to pick. And then hope you've made a good choice. The dream job in the NFL would be the person whose only responsibility would be to evaluate Draft choices 3-5 years after they have been selected.

BL and DDD should be the first in line for that job!

Yep, Boardman nailed it!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:29 AM   #6187
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Kerwil, he went to Duke. 4th season in the league. He played with Buffalo last year- 6 games 1100 yards, 4 TD's, 3 INT's with a QB rating of 82.
Thanks for the info bruh!

The Texans can't seem to get away from mediocracy.......
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 05:53 PM   #6188
Satin
Valued Poster

But Kerwil, they're trying to win a championship and build a winning franchise, right?! lmao
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #6189
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Talking The Texans still need a QB right....I'm jus' sayin' LOL

IMG_728022458261414-1.jpg
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:52 PM   #6190
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

So Bigtex wanted to keep Dopey and now defends Rick Smith and his awesome drafts!!

That sums up Bigtex's(Bigmouth) football knowledge right there!!! Keep flapping your lips BT you always sound so smart when you do!!!! LOL. Or are you still just flapping them so Dopey will pecker slap you for old times sake??
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:20 AM   #6191
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
So Bigtex wanted to keep Dopey and now defends Rick Smith and his awesome drafts!!
Either DDD did not read my comments very closely or his reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking.

I said absolutely nothing either for or against "Dopey" or "Rick Smith and his awesome drafts." Wrong on both counts!!!

What I did say was that it is easy for you and BL to compare the skill set of players (3-5 years after the fact) when you have the benefit of wearing the 20/20 hindsight spectacles referenced by Boardman.

Quote:
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
It is not surprising coming from someone who openly fantasizes about cocks being measured "at the combine."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #6192
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
But Kerwil, they're trying to win a championship and build a winning franchise, right?! lmao
Shit I would hope so! LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Guess he can't go to Onyx anymore, them hoes done took all his money! He might as well buy some stock in Foxxy's or Golddiggers. LMAO!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:23 AM   #6193
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwil62 View Post
Guess he can't go to Onyx anymore, them hoes done took all his money! He might as well buy some stock in Foxxy's or Golddiggers. LMAO!!!

I hear he's actually up in Austin working with UT now, I just thought that pic was hilarious
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:15 AM   #6194
Satin
Valued Poster

Quit hating on my boy VJ...

So??.....Mallett part 2 huh fellas?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 11:56 AM   #6195
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Does not look as if there will be any problem winning this game. Just a better team
BigLouie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women