Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160305
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2020, 09:03 AM   #46
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I have had nothing but good experiences with this provider, but you guys are DEFINITELY giving a pass for NC/NS, which is weird
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 09:57 AM   #47
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
I have had nothing but good experiences with this provider, but you guys are DEFINITELY giving a pass for NC/NS, which is weird

So, in a full information world, it's a sliding scale. Let's assume we all don't have full information. (or, a judgement on a provider is usually an entirety of experience thing). Some folks have entirely different experiences with providers and value things like outstanding manmade parts and the ability to use them (this provider has those) over wasting their own time to have that experience. Some don't. We are all victims of our own experiences.

I value knowing that information (propensity of a provider to no-show). In my world, there's exactly two providers who I'd schedule with after being subject to a NCNS event, but there are mitigating factors in that calculus (thru no fault of her own, PA isn't on that list--but perhaps is for some).
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:29 AM   #48
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Spackler View Post
And I’ll take her enhanced body parts and pleasant attitude over pin cushion scarred arms and legs and wigged out incoherence any time.
Amen to that brother, never any drama
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:49 PM   #49
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
PA is an awesome provider and a fun person as well. In this hobby girls cancel or have rescheduled on me too many times to count...I've accepted it. It's the nature of the business..they're independent contractors. Sometimes they probably just have a day and they're like, "I just can't deal with these douchebags today" and I can certainly understand! Or maybe they just want to watch Netflix for a night instead of having some guy trying to fuck them into the next zip code for an hour, who knows. I'm not sure what the alternative is, considering we don't have many good choices around here.
Except she didn't cancel or reschedule. She NC/NS. Big difference. Things can come up and if so, cancelling or rescheduling is perfectly fine. It is when you make some guy drive 45 minutes to see you and go dark, no message, nothing. That is simply unacceptable behavior
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:53 PM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Exactly El-Mo. It is really strange all the people giving her a free pass for NC/NS. I don't care that it is likely true if you hobby enough, you will get NC/NS. It still is bullshit when it happens and providers should not be given a free pass when it happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Amen to that brother, never any drama
LOL sure - Well except the drama and inconvenience caused by those NC/NS
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 06:08 AM   #51
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I’d rather have Paula NC/NS than have most Pittsburgh providers show up.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 07:01 AM   #52
C Spackler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What’s “giving a pass “ anyway? What do you suggest people do?
C Spackler is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #53
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Spackler View Post
What’s “giving a pass “ anyway? What do you suggest people do?
Other than this 4 page thread, nothing.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:54 AM   #54
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch View Post
I’d rather have Paula NC/NS than have most Pittsburgh providers show up.

Would you repeat, and if so, how many times?
Old 07-11-2020, 10:18 AM   #55
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Would you repeat, and if so, how many times?
Like... 3?
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #56
C Spackler
Valued Poster

Should we organize a
Clients time matters protest?
Old 07-11-2020, 10:31 AM   #57
Guest011421-1
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I’ve seen her probably @10 times and had 3 NC/NS with her as well. Once just went dark, second sat for 45 minutes in parking lot waiting on a reply which she finally said she was sorry but the maintenance workers came to put in new windows. Also one time waited 30 minutes in parking lot for a reply that stated she was sorry but something came up and she had to leave.... regardless I still go back!
Guest011421-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:51 AM   #58
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnelson72580 View Post
I’ve seen her probably @10 times and had 3 NC/NS with her as well. Once just went dark, second sat for 45 minutes in parking lot waiting on a reply which she finally said she was sorry but the maintenance workers came to put in new windows. Also one time waited 30 minutes in parking lot for a reply that stated she was sorry but something came up and she had to leave.... regardless I still go back!
So, here's the thing: do you have time for that in your professional world?

I don't. My time is valuable and has a cost. I would lack sufficient mitigating factors with the provider in question to continue to chase given that fact pattern you've described and would likely have quit after the first (went dark). But your experiences clearly dictate a different calculus and priorities. What's important is that you shared the data.

Now, to be fair to PA--my personal experiences include her never NCNS'd me (have had the pleasure of her time a few times; not in years).

But, I always ask: how much of that do you accept in commerce? It's just business--treat it as such.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:58 AM   #59
C Spackler
Valued Poster

If you want to engage in illegal activities as a “ hobby” try not to be too shocked when the criminals providing illegal services aren’t always the most reliable people.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:12 AM   #60
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Jesus the ass kissing for this chick is off the wall. She blows off a guy 3 times and he goes back for more? It’s something we are supposed to get used to? She blows the OP off and he’s supposed to forget it.
This is why I mentioned her fake body. Since she is getting a free ad, I’m adding in something most guys would want to know.
A shame that you guys feel this is how it should be. You’re meeting the wrong girls.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women