Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2019, 04:44 PM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Can’t understand how you concluded that non sense from my post.

Here’s a “what if” What if Biden chooses Obama as his running mate.
I’m waiting for the right wing carnival barkers like hand job hannity to really throw red meat at the trump party while the fat lying bastards polls crash.
It's trivially obvious that your stated position is that Trump was unbeatable without the Russians. So, you're de facto admitting that even Odumbo couldn't have beat Trump in 2016.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 04:51 PM   #47
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Can’t understand how you concluded that non sense from my post.

Here’s a “what if” What if Biden chooses Obama as his running mate.
I’m waiting for the right wing carnival barkers like hand job hannity to really throw red meat at the trump party while the fat lying bastards polls crash.
Are you sure about Trump losing the election...that bet still stands.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 04:59 PM   #48
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Amendment XXII Two-Term Limit on Presidency

Passed by Congress March 21, 1947. Ratified February 27, 1951
Section 1
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.
Section 2
This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission to the States by the Congress.

J666 - i was dismissive of your idea until i re-read the 22nd Amendment - which states "elected to the office". If a prior two term POYUS is elected VP, and becomes POTUS again through death or infirmity of the elected POTUS - is that a Constitutional crisis?
I think - not being a Constitutional lawyer - nor any idea what the Supreme Court would have to say - it might be possible.

Certainly the opposing party would oppose the VP nomination on 22nd amendment grounds. It might well not be worth the hassle of the legalities of such VP nomination to proceed with such.

Pure speculation on my Part.
Perhaps you are serious about the question - or perhaps just tossing meat to Hannity - IDK.

I think you raise an interesting question!
It's been raised numerous times before it's the wording in the 12th amendment, which is vague as well, that kind of closes the loop at least from the electing of a former two term POTUS as VPOTUS.

Quote:
Amendment XII -
The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;-The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;-The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President-The person having the greatest number of votes as VicePresident, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.
So based on the last statement, could a former two term POTUS run as VPOTUS as they are ineligible based on the 22nd amendment from running for POTUS again.

Now the tin-foil hat scenario that could play out would be Biden runs with "anyone" as VP with the promise that the VP would resign and Biden would nominate Obama as VP and then Biden would resign and Obama is now POTUS again.

Un-elected to any position, but sitting as POTUS.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 05:09 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Holy chit.

hahahahahahaahahahaha!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 05:48 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
It's been raised numerous times before it's the wording in the 12th amendment, which is vague as well, that kind of closes the loop at least from the electing of a former two term POTUS as VPOTUS.

So based on the last statement, could a former two term POTUS run as VPOTUS as they are ineligible based on the 22nd amendment from running for POTUS again.

Now the tin-foil hat scenario that could play out would be Biden runs with "anyone" as VP with the promise that the VP would resign and Biden would nominate Obama as VP and then Biden would resign and Obama is now POTUS again.

Un-elected to any position, but sitting as POTUS.

Any candidate running for VP has to be able to meet the requirements for being president. Hence a two-term president is disqualified from serving as VP.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:02 PM   #51
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Any candidate running for VP has to be able to meet the requirements for being president. Hence a two-term president is disqualified from serving as VP.
Hence my tin-foil hat scenario. Running and serving by "appointment" are different things and many have discussed that as a possible "loophole" It's all worded as elected.

I personally think if either party tried it, it would doom them for a long time, but hell, the Dims have been know to continually doom themselves over and over.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:57 PM   #52
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Are you sure about Trump losing the election...that bet still stands.
I still haven’t the slightest idea wtf you’re talking about.

Unless you’re delivering mail from the idiots I’ve ignored you might want to explain your posts. I haven’t bet you a god damn thing.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 10:03 PM   #53
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Nate Higgers is back. Where are you coming up with those names?
Ike Hill Gaze? ohhhhh... I get it!

This guy has tons of registered accounts. He'll be back. Gotta laugh at some of the handles he comes up with.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 10:10 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Russia, Racism and Recession. What’s the next R word in their bag of tricks.
Now you're talking. They need a slogan as good as George McGovern had back in 1972. He was the triple-A candidate. Amnesty, Acid and Abortion!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 11:00 PM   #55
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ike Hill Gaze? ohhhhh... I get it!

This guy has tons of registered accounts. He'll be back. Gotta laugh at some of the handles he comes up with.

actually he's making them up as he goes. look at the creation dates. it's easy for a banned user to create a new handle. the site doesn't check other than if the handle being created is not already taken .. or banned. they can't just exclude say .. Verizon or Spectrum as the ISP just because some banned user was on one as their ISP. then no one who uses those ISP's or many others could register. that doesn't do the site much good. even things like same subnet/locational data is too broad to use to make some automated block on a new user.

it's easier just to let the new handle be created then use tools and good old fashioned watching by mod's and admin's to ferret out banned users trying to get back on the site. besides they almost always trip themselves up quickly. they get RTM'd. and once they have some accrued login data then the staff has something specific to go on.

recall that humptytard actually got one his handles banned then created a new one within minutes and posted in the same thread! i laughed my ass off at it. dude is persistent. humptytard doesn't care how long it takes before he gets banned again, as long as he has a few fleeting moments of trolling that's all he's after.

just like cjohhny he'll be back again.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:35 AM   #56
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

But wait wasn't Hillary the "chosen one "
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 01:33 PM   #57
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Choose to loose

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
But wait wasn't Hillary the "chosen one "

Sort of, she chose to loose - bigly...

At least ol' Billy Boy had the courage to quit.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:01 PM   #58
lickidyclit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The nice thing about bashing Trump is every day the jerk off opens his mouth or tweets something more bizarre than the day before, today he announced that if he wins in 2020,he will consider cutting social security and medicare,that's fine talk for getting reelected ,
lickidyclit is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:34 AM   #59
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^ and the media and liberals bite hook line and sinker ,,,,,,,,, he plays with them everyday and there are to stupid to get it,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 09:23 AM   #60
themystic
Valued Poster

Trump is an embarrassment to any real American. I think conservatives are running out of ways to defend his actions. Look at the lack of content in your posts
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women