Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #1
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default $200/hh for an extreme hottie or $250 hr for a not so hot.

Which would you book first? How important is the packaging to you? Let's assume all have equal skills and menu options.

Do you think of the one hour so-so as being a better value?

Do you hobby so seldom that you figure a 1/2 hr with a fantasy provider is a better value?
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:52 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I will never pay 200 hhr ! I have eyelids that close !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I will never pay 200 hhr ! I have eyelids that close !
But if you have to close your eyes and fantasize then what is the point in paying period?
Old 09-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I'm not fantasizing , just my dick has no eyes , so I'm going with the longer time with it in . Not saying my eyes are closed , just I have that option . Most of my appt are 150 - 200 with ocassional 250 or 300 hr . I recently scheduled my very first half hour . It is not even close to enough time , but the girl scheduled I knew how to achieve it in time .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:27 AM   #5
junkweed
Account Disabled

As to a half hour...

Quote:
It is not even close to enough time.
I agree.

The rest is just a variation on the theme of the month. Why some people pay for time with providers the OP deems not attractive(usually weight, sometimes age).

This is a boring theme.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not fantasizing , just my dick has no eyes , so I'm going with the longer time with it in . Not saying my eyes are closed , just I have that option . Most of my appt are 150 - 200 with ocassional 250 or 300 hr . I recently scheduled my very first half hour . It is not even close to enough time , but the girl scheduled I knew how to achieve it in time .

well said
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:13 AM   #7
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
As to a half hour...

I agree.

The rest is just a variation on the theme of the month. Why some people pay for time with providers the OP deems not attractive(usually weight, sometimes age).

This is a boring theme.
Has zero to do with what I personally deem attractive. Where are my personal preferences even remotely implied in the title or subsequent post?
As clearly stated it is in reference to one's own preferential spending for 1/2 hr vs hr with those they personally deem hot vs those they personally deem so-so.

Generally if I view a thread as boring I simply ignore it. Why? Because it's boring. Yet here you are.

Those who generally post just to say something is too boring to bother with are either trolling or posting just to read their own post.

Your hypersensitivity toward the subject of "hot vs not" hints of a "so-so" provider trolling on the down low. Add that to 23 posts and zero reviews and it screams of a so-so provider trolling on the down low
Old 09-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #8
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Which would you book first? How important is the packaging to you? Let's assume all have equal skills and menu options.

Do you think of the one hour so-so as being a better value?

Do you hobby so seldom that you figure a 1/2 hr with a fantasy provider is a better value?

I very seldom ever do even an hour. If I am seeing a Provider it's one with a great 90 minute rate or that will met for a drink or dinner before off the clock.

If I'm in a "tear it up frame of mind" meaning it's ALL about me I can get 2 pops in an hour but 90 minutes allows a little attention to her.

Applying your analogy to a an extreme hottie for an hour vs a so so for 90 minutes.... then I would probably tear it up with the hottie...... but she's not getting much attention. I'm tossing and turning for as many visual memory references as possible and if it is on her menu i'm going there.

But truthfully man...... I think you can find a better option at the hour rate if you look. I see it regularly in the visiting providers ads
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #9
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

But truthfully man...... I think you can find a better option at the hour rate if you look. I see it regularly in the visiting providers ads
I agree. there are most definitely better options for the hour rate and even the half hour.

I also personally prefer a shorter time with someone based upon visual reference value and BCD than a longer time with someone just for the BCD.

There are several objectives for hobbying of course. Mine happens to be having an experience I could never ever attain off of any singles site. Getting laid in the civie world with so-so quality is easy.

I've never booked a half hour session but if it were a choice of paying a bit more for less time with what I deem memorable vs paying less for more time with any provider available I'd go with the shorter time.

This leaves me in the position of being only interested in hour sessions with those I personally consider to be unattainable or fantasy material.

This also explains why I hobby so rarely. Hobbying is strictly a nonessential treat for memory value.
Old 09-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Has zero to do with what I personally deem attractive. Where are my personal preferences even remotely implied in the title or subsequent post?
As clearly stated it is in reference to one's own preferential spending for 1/2 hr vs hr with those they personally deem hot vs those they personally deem so-so.

Generally if I view a thread as boring I simply ignore it. Why? Because it's boring. Yet here you are.

Those who generally post just to say something is too boring to bother with are either trolling or posting just to read their own post.

Your hypersensitivity toward the subject of "hot vs not" hints of a "so-so" provider trolling on the down low. Add that to 23 posts and zero reviews and it screams of a so-so provider trolling on the down low
It's Coed, so I figure everyone is trolling. I'm nobody. It's all good. For the record, I can't do what I need to in a half hour no matter how hot someone is.

Anyway, you say hypersensitive, I say keenly aware(of trends) - it's all in how you spin it.

Cheers.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

HHr appointments are good for specific needs, if you just want to lick her then a HHR is good, if you just want a bbbjcim then great, Even if you just want to fuck then a HHR is good, but if you want to get all three in then one HR is the way to go. I need to warm up so a HHR is not easy for me especially if I have to take her cloths off and talk to her. But there are some good HHR ladies that open the door naked, I usually will just be wearing flip flops and some gym close, they are off by the time I set my donation down, that's a good HHR gal.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #12
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Given the options I'd have to go with the hour session. Hell... I can't even properly say Hello in 15 mins.

As stated in other forum topics, everyone has their own MO. Mine involves several things that just couldn't be covered in 30 minutes. How else could the ladies get the full effect of the Loxly Experience...
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #13
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Maybe it's me in my older age, but I have been with to many extreem hotties that were duds in the sack. Being a hottie is not the deal maker for me.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #14
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion View Post
Maybe it's me in my older age, but I have been with to many extreem hotties that were duds in the sack. Being a hottie is not the deal maker for me.

I hear ya and agree that both hotties and so-so's (defined as whatever you consider so-so) can be duds BCD but the original post stated "Let's assume all have equal skills and menu options."
We tend to assume that so-sos are better at bcd simply because they have to be. This is most definitely not always the case and even more so when the visual is a crucial component of the bcd experience for many.
We aren't guaranteed great bcd based upon looks on either side but you are guaranteed only a so-so visual memory regardless of bcd.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:18 PM   #15
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Big fat no for $200 a hhr for a bad ass hottie....not much more I can elaborate that has not already been said.

As for $250 an hr for a not so hot, that would be a no as well because there are way too many very hot ladies in our area that are around $250.

If I were in an area where pickings were slim, that questions was posed, would probably take a road trip.
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women