Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default "LET THEM EAT CAKE"

"Economic growth is in the negative, unemployment is on the rise, Walmart's forecasting a disastrous February for retail sales, poverty's up, gas prices are up, the cost of health care premiums are up, middle class incomes are falling, consumer confidence is at a two year low, our deficit is unsustainable, and Barack Obama has just signed up for private golf lessons with two of the top teachers in the country.

You might want to go back and read that last part again."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...p-Golf-Teacher
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Trendy, wasn't it a link from Breitbart that you referenced in your initial "Wisconsin is Trending Romney" post?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why don't we see if we can get Breitbart to advertise on ECCIE. The ad link would be on the same page as Oxygen Retreat, for example, and we could all read it if we liked.

Then you wouldn't have to post, dipshit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Maybe he should be taking fiddling lessons.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

As long as its on his own dime, I could care less. Like every other American, in my opinion Obama is free to spend his own money however he chooses. I only take issue with how he chooses to spend MY money.

Bring me a story about how Obama is wasting my money (God knows there are plenty of them), and I will be as indignant as you want.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If it was ONLY Obama's money... how do you think he gets to his vacation site, and Michelle is going to hers, or they take separate jets when they fly four hours apart, or they give parties every Wednesday night, ...that is our money. Go ahead and try to say that Bush took a lot of vacation time. That is usually what is done except that Bush went home and Barack has no home since he leased his house in Chicago, and Obama has for surpassed in four years what Bush did in eight.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If it was ONLY Obama's money... how do you think he gets to his vacation site, and Michelle is going to hers, or they take separate jets when they fly four hours apart, or they give parties every Wednesday night, ...that is our money. Go ahead and try to say that Bush took a lot of vacation time. That is usually what is done except that Bush went home and Barack has no home since he leased his house in Chicago, and Obama has for surpassed in four years what Bush did in eight.
WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
WAH, WAH, WAH, WAH!
No bt, this cocksucker, and his piece of shit wife are stealing yours and mine tax dollars and living high on the fucking hog. And it is flagrant, it would be a little different if this fucking dog would be working, but this cocksucker has NEVER work a day in his whole pathetic life.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The shit just pours out of you, you racist bastard.

Does the level of deceit you are willing to sink to have no limit? You have access to the internet and the opportunity to check your facts (if not the intelligence) so the lies you tell are premeditated.

You choose to lie rather than to tell the truth. Why? What do you get from lies you have to know will be exposed?

Now you pretend it matters where vacation time is spent.

Only the black guy can't have his vacation where he wants, right?

You are truly a low life, shit eating, space wasting, youth corrupting douche-bag who is located on the leading flat of an intelligence bell curve.

You make daog (dumbest ass old guy) look human and whirly look smart.

"Calls to several Presidential Libraries reveal that no President can come close to Bush’s 1,020 days on vacation in an 8 year period. Even Lyndon Johnson, who spent 484 days at his ranch in Texas and at Camp David during his presidency, came in under Bush’s vacation time"

"A recession started in 2001 as Bush took office after 22 million jobs were created during the Clinton Administration from 1993 to 2000. Bush began wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and presided over the loss of 4 million jobs. The debt when Bush left office was $10.6 trillion. In 2005, the Washington Post noted President Bush’s frequent vacations in a piece titled Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record as Bush took the longest single vacation — 5 weeks — of any President in 36 years."

"President Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation."

"When you add the days President Bush spent at Kennebunkport, Maine, he spent a total of 1,020 days away from the White House — close to 3 years."

"President Obama has been on vacation 78 days from 2009 to 2011. At the three year mark into their first terms, George W. Bush spent 180 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas and Ronald Reagan spent 112 vacation days at his ranch in California."

http://politic365.com/obamas-vacatio...d-up-the-most/
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #10
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
As long as its on his own dime, I could care less. Like every other American, in my opinion Obama is free to spend his own money however he chooses. I only take issue with how he chooses to spend MY money.

Bring me a story about how Obama is wasting my money (God knows there are plenty of them), and I will be as indignant as you want.
believe me, he is spending your money

Fox said the other morning it cost $185,000 an hour to fly Air Force One, then there are 2 limos that have to be flown in
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
No bt, this cocksucker, and his piece of shit wife are stealing yours and mine tax dollars and living high on the fucking hog. And it is flagrant, it would be a little different if this fucking dog would be working, but this cocksucker has NEVER work a day in his whole pathetic life.
Eat your heart out, cry baby.

Why not man-up and admit you're a racist too?

ACP and the cocksucker known as jd were man enough to admit what their lives run on.

Stop pretending you only blew a guy "that one time in college". Stop chasing thai boys and come out of the closet during Black History Month like your best girl friends did.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Eat your heart out, cry baby.

Why not man-up and admit you're a racist too?

ACP and the cocksucker known as jd were man enough to admit what their lives run on.

Stop pretending you only blew a guy "that one time in college". Stop chasing thai boys and come out of the closet during Black History Month like your best girl friends did.
FUCK YOU.. you fucking COCKSUCKER, i don't have a racist bone in my body, you fucking worthless fuck. Yea i'm a fucking racist, thats why I was married to 2 asian ladies one a Thai, the other a Viet. Fuck you god damn libtard reject fuckstick. Go to the nearest bustop and beg for some cock, you worth piece of dog shit. Oh yea, go unfuck yourself.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
FUCK YOU.. you fucking COCKSUCKER, i don't have a racist bone in my body, you fucking worthless fuck. Yea i'm a fucking racist, thats why I was married to 2 asian ladies one a Thai, the other a Viet. Fuck you god damn libtard reject fuckstick. Go to the nearest bustop and beg for some cock, you worth piece of dog shit. Oh yea, go unfuck yourself.
Sounds like we hit a nerve.

Good.

Who gives a shit that you have married asians.

That means as much as a southern plantation owner saying "Racist? I'm not a fucking racist. I fuck the "help" on my plantation all the time."

So fuck me?

Fuck you, douche-bag.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Yea you hit a nerve, go back to gerbilling you fucking waste.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ah, Seedy, that's just Munchonmen being Munchonmen. He's just being his own, usual, homophobic, phony self.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women