Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Hotmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 154871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ANY ADVICE ON LEGAL HELP FOR ARRESTED PROVIDERS

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO HEIP ARRESTED PROVIDERS. THERE ARE 2 WELL KNOWN PROVIDERS ARRESTED LAST MONTH IN WYOMING(not at the same time) WHO NEVER BOOKED WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. ONE STILL REMAINS IN JAIL ON 5000 BOND, APPARENTLEY THEY TOOK PHOTOS OF THE GIRLS WHO HAD VISITING ADDS OFF THE INTERNET THAN SHOWED THEM AROUND TO HOTELS AND ASKED IF THEY WERE STAYING THERE AND STAKED OUT THERE ROOMS TO SEE WHO SHOWS UP(how pathetic) . ONE LADY HAD NO CLIENTS THAT DAY SO OUT OF FRUSTRATION THEY BARGED INTO HER ROOM AND TOOK HER TO JAIL. (NO WARRANTS OR CAUSE) , ANYONE KNOW OF ANY ADVOCACY GROUPS OR AWESOME ATTORNEYS WHO CAN HELP? PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS.
Hotmia is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

The only advice I can give you is... PLEASE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!!
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
Hotmia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WHY? IT WAS A SERIOUS QUESTION THAT I WANTED TO CALL ATTENTION TO. YOU USE THIS FORUM TO CHASE AS*. BUT NO ONE STANDS BY THE LADIES WHO SUFFER CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THEIR CONTROL . NO FUNDS ESTABLISHED, NO TRUE ADVOCATES, OR LEGAL HELP. AND THAT IS THE ADVICE YOU HAVE.WELL MY FAIR WEATHER FRIEND.KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a lady.. and i agree.. Chill with the caps. You actually do the opposite with them.. most stop reading after first couple words because the caps are annoying and harsh on the eyes.
And i think that no one really chases ass here. They simply shop, click, and book.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Legal advice:

1. Don't say shit to the police or anyone else! 2. Dig deep into those pockets and hire an attorney.

There you go. I've just condensed what will probably be a long, drawn-out thread to the only points which should matter.
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #6
Hotmia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

WHY IS IT THAT IN EVERY CONVERSATION ON THIIS SITE THERE HAS TO BE SOME COMMENT BY SOME CLIENT NEEDY, ASS KISSIN BIMBO. FOR THAT GREAT ADVICE I HOPE YOUR LOCATION IS NEVER STAKED OUT.PEACE.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #7
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmia View Post
WHY IS IT THAT IN EVERY CONVERSATION ON THIIS SITE THERE HAS TO BE SOME COMMENT BY SOME CLIENT NEEDY, ASS KISSIN BIMBO. FOR THAT GREAT ADVICE I HOPE YOUR LOCATION IS NEVER STAKED OUT.PEACE.

no worries.. kisses sweetie...
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Hotmia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ONCE AGAIN. ANYONE WITH ANY KNOWLEDGE OF ADVOCACY GROUPS THAT SERVE WYOMIING OR HAVE ANY OTHER INTELLIGENT SUGGESTIONS.YOUR INPUT WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

I do feel for your friends but you are not at all helping them...
and since you could not follow the basic online etiquette of not YELLING at everyone, I doubt that you will get much help here.

plus I am glad that you are not a "CLIENT NEEDY, ASS KISSIN BIMBO." account you just made it onto multiple guys DO NOT SEE LIST.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
Hotmia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? MY REPUTATION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. WHEN THE MODERATOORS SAY "THIS THREAD HAS GOTTEN AWAY FROM THE SUBJECT", THIS IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE. I BELIEVE THAT THE LADIES SHOULD ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER AND NOT THROW SHADE TO GET NOTICED BY ANOTHER CLIENT. TO TAKE A PAGE FROM THE HISTORY BOOKS: THE FIELD SLAVES AND THE HOUSE SLAVES USE TO TURN ON EACH OTHER TO GAIN FAVOR WITH THE MASTERS WHEN IN FACT FREEDOM WAS ONLY OBTAINED WHEN THEY BONDED TOGETHER. MY CONCERN IS FOR SOME ONE WHO WALKS THE SAME LINE AS WE ALL DO NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY.I DONT KNOW YOU AND THIS THREAD WAS TO REACH FOR ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAD BOTH KNOWLEDGE AND "GIVE A DAMN" AND THAT IS CLEARLY NOT YOU. END.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Lets recap here... You asked for advice by YELLING at everyone that reads your post.
Now I am not a lawyer so me giving you any type of legal advice would be just plain stupid.
What I do know is that the legal wiz's that partake in this forum do not take kindly to being yelled at.
So I advised you to please not use all caps, to which you started in with the name calling.

I understand that you are upset but you and your streetwalker mentality is hurting your friends more then helping them.

Now if you would kindly stop using all caps and ask in a more civilized way.. I am sure someone would be more then happy to help you.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:50 PM   #12
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

NO HELP HERE BUT GOOD LUCK

Just wanted to see what that felt like.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #13
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

There has got to be more to this story you're not telling. I can see a girl get arrested on flimsy grounds by the police to harass her and then getting kicked when the prosecutor doesn't have enough to press formal charges but to be held a MONTH? What is she charged with? I'm sorry your friends are in jail but I don't believe you're telling the whole story either.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #14
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
There has got to be more to this story you're not telling. I can see a girl get arrested on flimsy grounds by the police to harass her and then getting kicked when the prosecutor doesn't have enough to press formal charges but to be held a MONTH? What is she charged with? I'm sorry your friends are in jail but I don't believe you're telling the whole story either.
I tend to agree with you.

Sure, different jurisdiction may have some differences in how their justice system works, but...

1. The police have a limited time they can hold someone before arresting them.
2. The prosecuting authority (in Texas, the District Attorney typically) has a limited time to hold someone before charges are filed.
3. They have a right to an attorney. If they can't afford one, then one should be appointed for them. Google 'Miranda Rights' for information. Can probably google Wyoming laws as well.
4. If my ass had been in jail for a month, I would have either coughed up money for an attorney or demanded one be appointed for me if I could not afford one.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #15
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto what Tigercat said above.. +

The only way you can help your friend(s) is to hire an attorney based in Wyoming. Put him on retainer and get him to post bond for your friend(s). Or, you could hire a bondsman to bail them out and then they still need an attorney when their case comes up in court.

There are no advocacy groups that I know of that can help.

I wish y'all the best.

Peace,
Crystalkitty
Guest092815 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women