Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: OUTING BIGGEST NO NO what Should Be Done?!
All outing is bad outing! Ban those that out in any way on or off the board 16 84.21%
Describing any hobbyists on the board is OUTING! 2 10.53%
Board members that out on social media should be banned from the board 6 31.58%
Posting any information secured at a social event and published the member should be banned 3 15.79%
If any information is publicly posted of what happens BCD by a provider is bannable 4 21.05%
Hobbyists that out on behalf of providers should be banned 5 26.32%
Reviews brought to COED the hobbyist can not be described or out in any way. 2 10.53%
No way to fix it. Leave as fast as you can Hobby at your own risk 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2017, 01:59 PM   #16
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

The last social I went to, the girl who's outted me like 2 or 3 times went right to my ex house 2 days later and told him. Yep. Kids say the darndest things! But guess what? It's old news , just like YOU!!! She was never supposed to be invited to the same place I was, to my knowledge. Didn't think I knew did ya, Bee atch?! You just keep digging that grave tho.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:18 PM   #17
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You stalk Whispers and you know it. Going back on your posts proves that.

If you don't care and you're such a tuff guy who has such a distain for the site and its members... why are you here? Why do you give 2 cents what Whispers and I do or say?
I don't "stalk" Whimpy, I merely react to his posts, you need me to loan you a dictionary sonny boy? I give 2 cents because you two are an embarrassment to ACTUAL MEN, ya know what that is? It's NOT childish males that like to pick on women, It's NOT some fool that has spent as much as you have, trying to find love, or even someone that would put up with you for an hr.

Don't sweat it, I'll keep tabs on ya though.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:40 PM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I don't "stalk" Whimpy, I merely react to his posts, you need me to loan you a dictionary sonny boy? I give 2 cents because you two are an embarrassment to ACTUAL MEN, ya know what that is? It's NOT childish males that like to pick on women, It's NOT some fool that has spent as much as you have, trying to find love, or even someone that would put up with you for an hr.

Don't sweat it, I'll keep tabs on ya though.
Do you feel better Nug? Gosh I had no idea you were such a manly man. I might be an embarrassing man but at least I'm not a disgusting, perverted human being. Eat your sugar cookie STFU.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #19
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

I use other forms of social media for "work" purposes. However outing anyone on them are not OK. This is a secret life for a reason.

Any personal info that is shared no matter how bad the blood gets...should never be shared.

Giving a description of a guy in the verification process however shouldn't be considered outing. However we shouldn't be sharing names, work info, addresses, or phone numbers unless we have permission from the guy. The same should go for the guys when trying to get screened by the ladies.
Too many times I have had ladies tell me things about where I live or my phone number that I would not like to be given out. Its why I ask the guys to have the ladies email or pm me.
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:27 PM   #20
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you feel better Nug? Gosh I had no idea you were such a manly man. I might be an embarrassing man but at least I'm not a disgusting, perverted human being. Eat your sugar cookie STFU.
back atcha sugarlumps. Now if only you could find someone to vouch for you NOT being a disgusting , perverted human being, other than yourself, but, well, we all know how that's going.

No one said anything about "manly man" but I know how attracted you are to them.. I am talking about good, old fashioned manners. I know you don't get that part, but it does explain your hobby expenditures.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:43 PM   #21
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nuglet,

Oh shit! He said you ain't got no nipples!
K.H.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
back atcha sugarlumps. Now if only you could find someone to vouch for you NOT being a disgusting , perverted human being, other than yourself, but, well, we all know how that's going.

No one said anything about "manly man" but I know how attracted you are to them.. I am talking about good, old fashioned manners. I know you don't get that part, but it does explain your hobby expenditures.
You & FP make a great pair. Loved your review big boy. Hey you mentioned you might come to my door. I'll leave a step stool for you.

One more thing...

Old 05-18-2017, 04:48 PM   #23
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
You & FP make a great pair. Loved your review big boy. Hey you mentioned you might come to my door. I'll leave a step stool for you.

One more thing...

LOL well well, I stand corrected, You're not ALWAYS wrong. hmm, go figger!! Now we got to deal with you jealousy?? c'mon son.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #24
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Nuglet,

Oh shit! He said you ain't got no nipples!
K.H.
LOL Kick. I just never understood the need for nipples on men.. Seems to fascinate Still Looking thought doesn't it.?
Old 05-18-2017, 04:52 PM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
LOL Kick. I just never understood the need for nipples on men.. Seems to fascinate Still Looking thought doesn't it.?

Look it up why we have them.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:55 PM   #26
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Look it up why we have them.
I KNOW the anatomical/historical reason, but some folks are still born with tails too..
Old 05-18-2017, 04:58 PM   #27
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
I KNOW the anatomical/historical reason, but some folks are still born with tails too..

Oh ok.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:03 PM   #28
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Do wut,Husky?

Quote:
You stalk Whispers and you know it. Going back on your posts proves that.

If you don't care and you're such a tuff guy who has such a distain for the site and its members... why are you here? Why do you give 2 cents what Whispers and I do or say?

"You stalk Whispers and you know it."
What kind of whiney dopey pussy boy horseshit is that?
This is a board where people post/respond and a few ain't buyin' your under performing(girls talk) gravy infused re-fried bologna.
You two post a treasure trove of tripe in a bunch of posts and if someone calls bullshit they're "stalking"?
L.A.M.E.
You and Whispers post mean spirited hypocritical punk shit virtually daily.
And guess the fuck what?
You both elicit visceral reactions/comments from people who aim to call out the shit that spews from both your fat asses.

Keep dancin'...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:11 PM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 05-18-2017, 09:15 PM   #30
Tequila Rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 363457
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX View Post
Too many times I have had ladies tell me things about where I live or my phone number that I would not like to be given out. Its why I ask the guys to have the ladies email or pm me.
I have had my number given out twice now by clients. Both times I had to explain to guys please do not give out my number and asked how they would like it if I gave theirs out. I have also had clients give me a number for a provider to contact her to verify him. I always refuse and PM on the site anyways. I dont like to use email or phone numbers unless they are listed on the girls showcase. Otherwise I don't know whos number that is. For all I know it's a hobby phone of the guys.
Tequila Rose is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women