Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is Passion2015 Conduct Exceptable? if we pay more than $100 HALF or $150 HOUR are WE ass holes and c
Passion is a fucking idiot and a cheap bastard we should just all ignore 27 30.00%
Passions smart look at all his reviews and how cheap he gets laid! 3 3.33%
Every one should do their own thing and not tell others how to hobby. 50 55.56%
Passion is right! ALL "Whores" are only worth $100 half & $150 hour! 10 11.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2017, 08:59 AM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Pardon me SL but I find it a bit disturbing that you are stalking another member(s) by researching the post activity of members!! Do you not have a life? Do you have nothing better to do than follow what a particular member(s) are posting here or meeting here? Creepy to say the least!!
Well Doc this is an Information and Research site isn't it? Why does it strike you as odd or creepy? The more research one does the less likely to have issues. Should I ask Ms Francesca to come in here and explain it to you?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...32&postcount=3

Doc your reputation supersedes you. You make PASSOM2015 look like "STILL LOOKING" on a binge shopping spree for high dollar pussy!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:29 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I can't wait....
Old 04-20-2017, 09:32 AM   #33
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Pardon me SL but I find it a bit disturbing that you are stalking another member(s) by researching the post activity of members!! Do you not have a life? Do you have nothing better to do than follow what a particular member(s) are posting here or meeting here? Creepy to say the least!!
Dick Doc.... 1st, SL has a life many envy. Rich enough to spend the majority of it playing with beautiful young ladies.

2nd, You annoy people around here with your self proclaimed Marshall of eccie caca. Majority of your post are to rudely point out mistakes of others.

3rd, if you had done some research, realized you were annoying, shorting the wrong ladies.... you might of been able to maintain your life dream of being an eccie mod for more than 3 days.....

4th, I am being nice because it's my b-day week! But, this is your only warning dick Doc, don't mess with my friends, I love my Troll King!

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:36 AM   #34
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dick Doc.... 1st, SL has a life many envy. Rich enough to spend the majority of it playing with beautiful young ladies.

2nd, You annoy people around here with your self proclaimed Marshall of eccie caca. Majority of your post are to rudely point out mistakes of others.

3rd, if you had done some research, realized you were annoying, shorting the wrong ladies.... you might of been able to maintain your life dream of being an eccie mod for more than 3 days.....

4th, I am being nice because it's my b-day week! But, this is your only warning dick Doc, don't mess with my friends, I love my Troll King!

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:52 AM   #35
subaru
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

As I say I don't like a member calling out another member but passion is getting a taste of his own medicine. He calls out providers in review saying too expensive, etc,etc. I don't care how many post someone does in ISO or if you want cheap pussy, just don't call out providers without meeting them.
subaru is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:02 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru View Post
As I say I don't like a member calling out another member but passion is getting a taste of his own medicine. He calls out providers in review saying too expensive, etc,etc. I don't care how many post someone does in ISO or if you want cheap pussy, just don't call out providers without meeting them.
Exactly!
Old 04-20-2017, 10:03 AM   #37
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post

Besos,
Francisca
Ms F you have such a way with words!
Old 04-20-2017, 10:06 AM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
This should sum it up for you Doc...

How many days as a MOD? Shit Doc you might be our next Hobbyist Spot Light
Old 04-20-2017, 01:35 PM   #39
Daddy4Pussy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Don't hate the player, hate the game! I see his point and pussy prices have raised like gas prices we had a few years ago. Gas prices went down and pussy price has increased. Get that cheap pussy!!!!
Daddy4Pussy is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:53 PM   #40
4funn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigD View Post
...You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from...
+1
4funn is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #41
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
I bet there is some disgustingly fat white dudes beating off to that pic.
Wow. We're on a board where beautiful women are having sex for money. I post a pic of a sexy naked redhead pouring out her Golden Nectar, and the only thing you can think about are fat white guys jacking off???
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:15 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

The one that voted Passion2015 was "smart" wonder who that might be?

The board has spoken!
Old 04-20-2017, 05:20 PM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
You know as I look back I really failed to answer your question DOC.

Yes I have a life!

No not much better to do than this while having fun.

Yes I may be a little creepy.

These questions could have been forwarded in a pm. But really they weren't questions as much as a statement..... right? I do appreciate the kind way you asked.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:22 PM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigD View Post
SL,

You're a loser. Find something better to do with your time. What's the point of this? You're telling people something they already know. THANKS MAN! YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME SERVICE FOR THIS COMMUNITY!

Who cares if he wants cheap ass? What's wrong with cheaper rates or a discount?

You're getting something too hypocrite. You're not helping these girls become 'indy' from the goodness of your heart.

Just in case you forgot, you're stands for you are. I swear, you and YOUR pimp mata must not have graduated high school. Did you guys take remedial classes? I'll apologize if y'all did. I don't like to make fun of mentally handicapped people.

I can teach you proper grammar and vocabulary if you offer me a discount.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:34 PM   #45
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wheres my Mata at when u need him?
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women