Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
TheADream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Hourly Private Jet Vendor of Choice

May be a midlife crisis but don't judge me, LOL.

So I've considered Net Jets because I'm a huge groupie of Buffet (Tortoise vs. Hare approach to investing) and it was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway several years ago. I recently hit up the googler and came across even more cost efficient options.

In my experience typically there are trades, one gives up cost for better service and vice-verse not to be confused with the saying, "you get what you pay for". This is by no means a linear relationship. From your experience, what is your vendor of choice for a pay as you go service? (privatefly, deltaprivate, netjets, etcs...)

-TAD
TheADream is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 02:08 PM   #2
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

I want your problems.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 02:45 PM   #3
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

The OP has ten reviewed sessions - the most expensive of which cost $250 - but he's gonna rent a private jet. Sounds plausible!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 03:15 PM   #4
TheADream
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
The OP has ten reviewed sessions - the most expensive of which cost $250 - but he's gonna rent a private jet. Sounds plausible!
Factual comments, not helpful though.

Chicagoboy before I clicked on the thread I thought you were one of my Booth buddies.

Rather than analyze and critique me why not address the question of the thread or not respond at all. This is posted in Diamonds and Tux, not Coed for a reason. I've avoided this category long enough. Also in line with the reason for the post, if you having the means doesn't justify squandering it.

Cheers,
-TAD
Old 11-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #5
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Calling all Jetsetters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAdream View Post
From your experience, what is your vendor of choice for a pay as you go service? (privatefly, deltaprivate, netjets, etcs...)
-TAD
The question is too broad. Before we can help, you'll need to give us something to work with.

How much do you fly each year?
What locations do you fly in? Just the United States or globally?
How far do you typically fly?
How many people will be flying with you?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:43 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Factual comments, not helpful though.

Chicagoboy before I clicked on the thread I thought you were one of my Booth buddies.

Rather than analyze and critique me why not address the question of the thread or not respond at all. This is posted in Diamonds and Tux, not Coed for a reason. I've avoided this category long enough. Also in line with the reason for the post, if you having the means doesn't justify squandering it.

Cheers,
-TAD

Booth buddies are butt buddies? Why would cb be your butt buddy? No need to get butthurt by cb's post. There is nothing wrong with being George Constanza in real life.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 02:36 PM   #7
TheADream
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
The question is too broad. Before we can help, you'll need to give us something to work with.
1. How much do you fly each year?
* 1-2/mo. ~ 12-24/yr
2. What locations do you fly in? Just the United States or globally?
- Mostly the states, 3-4 international/yr typically the Americas, Central, Carribean, Canada and South America. Haven't had to go across the pond lately.
3. How far do you typically fly? Depends on the need two remaining flights before the end of the year.
- 1.1k miles one way ~2.5 hr flight 1 person. [This would be a waste]
- 1.5k miles one way ~4 hr flight 4 people. [This is the problem I'm trying to solve for. Think road trip or Vacation, with your family and/or closest friends but instead of an RV, avoid TSA and fly on your own schedule.]

Doing my own research, requesting quotes and starting to get ballpark figures. Can you believe they charge you to land the plane, WTF? It's like a $12.00 fee? Is that a landing gear maintenance cost?

4. How many people will be flying with you? See #3.

I think I get the idea now. I was just wondering if anyone had any preferences like Delta vs. United. I see you're located in Atlanta Delta's HQ, please PM me with any insights you may have I wont be tracking this thread anymore.

@pyramider, lol butt buddies really? The Seinfeld reference, hilarious.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:45 PM   #8
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I see you're located in Atlanta Delta's HQ, please PM me with any insights you may have I wont be tracking this thread anymore.
Sorry, I don't have any insights about chartering a plane. I just knew there was more information needed to get an answer to your question.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 04:19 PM   #9
Priscilla St. James
Who Dat Lady ⚜️

User ID: 49308
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Test Drive...

I'm not sure...but you can come pick me up when you decide!
Quote:
May be a midlife crisis but don't judge me, LOL.

So I've considered Net Jets because I'm a huge groupie of Buffet (Tortoise vs. Hare approach to investing) and it was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway several years ago. I recently hit up the googler and came across even more cost efficient options.

In my experience typically there are trades, one gives up cost for better service and vice-verse not to be confused with the saying, "you get what you pay for". This is by no means a linear relationship. From your experience, what is your vendor of choice for a pay as you go service? (privatefly, deltaprivate, netjets, etcs...)

-TAD
Priscilla St. James is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:41 AM   #10
RoxanneReynolds
Smashing Redhead

User ID: 94772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Golden State Charters
RoxanneReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:35 AM   #11
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:45 PM   #12
deadbeatbastard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I use Flexjet. They're viable alternative to Nextjets. Up until recently, they were solely Bombardier Lear jets, Global Express, etc., but I noticed recently they started using other jets. The reason they focused on Bombardier aircraft is because they're owned by them.

In addition to the hours you can buy (I have 1/2 a plane), you can also buy hours in increments (I think they copied the Marquis Air business model) so if you only need some hours, they'll sell you a "card" of 25 hours (or more) and then they'll use other owners unused hours to fly you where you need to go.

Their planes are fantastic, they'll cut you a deal to deadhead to the Caribbean or Hawaii or not charge you for the empty return trip to the states. (I'm not sure if Netjets will do that).

They manage their aircraft, keep the planes in excellent condition and they refresh the interior ammenities so that things like onboard videos, music, etc., are always new and fresh. Nothing worse than hopping on the plane only to find that the videos are the same ones they've had for 3 months.

Net jets is good and my company uses them for business, while I use Flexjets for personal travel, but all in all I think flexjet has a leg up on Nextjet simply due to the fact that I prefer Learjet over Gulfstream. Considering that Bill Lear invented the personal, private Jet market, they tend to put a lot of innovation into their aircraft to keep the market lead.

The flight attendants on the larger Global Express are usually hot too. .
deadbeatbastard is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:05 PM   #13
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I had friends who entered the private aircraft lease market after World War 2, buying up and refurbishing troop carrier aircraft and used DC-3’s. One did very well leasing to the Saudi Government till the American government put the kabash on it when Senators and Congressmen were lobbied to remake the rules.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:47 PM   #14
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
When doing work for airlines they fly you around on a private jet.

When not working for the airline it is sometimes cheaper to fly private.

Oh, Netjets always but we have a fixed price with them for a Citation X or better.

It really isn't a big deal any more to get a private jet. Times have changed and they are like renting a limo.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 05:50 PM   #15
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting.
I need a private flight for my son and I. We wanted a small aircraft, not a big one. It's his first flight.
I wanted to get one $200 - 250 or less. Waco Tx To DFW. then..back.
2-3 hours* later.
Zena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women