Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-22-2017, 11:16 PM   #1111
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
I'm about my money honey. No one gets a cut. Save 30% 10% goes back into my biz (nails, lingerie, waxes, adverts, etc.) and the rest is for me. No pimp included.
I'm smart enough to figure this shit out on my own. I get approached or calls all the time from pimps and agencies though. The answer is always no.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:17 PM   #1112
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I fixed it, read it again.
I'm not getting banned for telling someone they are a wannabe.
Lol all I had to do was disable that page, it took 2 secs. You so pressed I have my Showcase huh? Babe you will never see my hustling ass fall. You can book now though, before my rates go up.
Wannabe be what!! That is WHAT IS RACIST along with honkey.... homie don't play that
Old 09-22-2017, 11:19 PM   #1113
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Lol all I had to do was disable that page, it took 2 secs. You so pressed I have my Showcase huh? Babe you will never see my hustling ass fall. You can book now though, before my rates go up.
I feel bad for you so I'm going to stop.....but your hood tough attitude wont bring you any real business, the middle aged overweight white business men that keep this forum going ....want no part of a hood rat with a skinny pimp hiding in the shower waiting to rob, extort or whatever
take my advice or don't.....my bills are paid.....and then some, its called working for a living......
Old 09-22-2017, 11:21 PM   #1114
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Providers who don't care about being on eccie, don't stress over showcases..all I'm saying
You turned into Usain Bolt to get that shit back lol

It only takes a second for someone to rtm your post..
Just out of curiosity, how many points you got so far?
Use a calculator if you must
Old 09-22-2017, 11:23 PM   #1115
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Just outside of curiosity, how many points you got so far?
+1 too many
Old 09-22-2017, 11:24 PM   #1116
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Providers who don't care about being on eccie, don't stress over showcases..all I'm saying

Just outside of curiosity, how many points you got so far?
sad thing is she made her own problems.....she may need a calculator to add up her points and shes still digging her own hole
Old 09-22-2017, 11:24 PM   #1117
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
I feel bad for you so I'm going to stop.....but your hood tough attitude wont bring you any real business, the middle aged overweight white business men that keep this forum going ....want no part of a hood rat with a skinny pimp hiding in the shower waiting to rob, extort or whatever
take my advice or don't.....my bills are paid.....and then some, its called working for a living......
The only one here trying to be "hood tough" is you. Lol its fine the middle aged overweight white men who actually tip and find me on EROS are the ones that keep my biz going and that's all that really matters.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:26 PM   #1118
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do have a good friend, that has this cool caprice and some faded tats that I help out though.....lmao
Old 09-22-2017, 11:29 PM   #1119
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Just out of curiosity, how many points you got so far?
Im not dumb, I know I'm fairly new, reviews help my biz. For the moment I could use my showcase on here. Like I said, I'm about my money.

Quote:
sad thing is she made her own problems.....she may need a calculator to add up her points and shes still digging her own hole
Lol I actually haven't gotten a single point. Thats why I know yall are on bull shit. I
Old 09-22-2017, 11:33 PM   #1120
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only one here trying to be "hood tough" is you. Lol its fine the middle aged overweight white men who actually tip and find me on EROS are the ones that keep my biz going and that's all that really matters.
Im a businessman not a thug, Im not a badass, but your pimp wouldn't scare me....nobody in dallas uses eros because we all know its a ripoff....chickenheads dressed up askin 500/hr....while their skinny pimp waits in the shower......c'mon even you don't believe what your saying.......you know if you acted like a normal 20 something, not a hood rat...people might want to see you, its not rocket science married tricks don't want a dangerous/crazy hooker.....ijs....cause its real life
and get familiar with a salad once in while........your still young you lose that weight
Old 09-22-2017, 11:43 PM   #1121
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Im a businessman not a thug, Im not a badass, but your pimp wouldn't scare me....nobody in dallas uses eros because we all know its a ripoff....chickenheads dressed up askin 500/hr....while their skinny pimp waits in the shower......c'mon even you don't believe what your saying.......you know if you acted like a normal 20 something, not a hood rat...people might want to see you, its not rocket science married tricks don't want a dangerous/crazy hooker.....ijs....cause its real life
Nah, most of my clients come from there, and I'm doing very well so far. EROS isnt a rip off, its just too expensive for many men from eccie who think paying over $300 is too much (understandable, as you guys have a buffet of cheap hos, and a lot of them with at least decent looks). But to non-hobbist, this site is not user friendly, confusing, and ad heavy. So they go to eros, where the girls are more upscale most of the time.

Lol You think anyone will give a fuck about this thread in a week? No, but they will remember Tia Tate, and that she was hot. And make sure to click on my pics that drop next month. Its simple marketing babe. Its almost a form of classical conditioning; people will pay attention when they see my name, because they remember seeing it so much before.
ex. look at kevin hart and this cheating scandal. But yet, he is dropping an app, and has like 2 movies coming out soon. recognize marketing when you see it.
This isnt the most orthodox way, but shiiii, it was free. And I bet aint none of my ads had 15,000+ views.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:49 PM   #1122
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah, most of my clients come from there, and I'm doing very well so far. EROS isnt a rip off, its just too expensive for many men from eccie who think paying over $300 is too much (understandable, as you guys have a buffet of cheap hos, and a lot of them with at least decent looks). But to non-hobbist, this site is not user friendly, confusing, and ad heavy. So they go to eros, where the girls are more upscale most of the time.

Lol You think anyone will give a fuck about this thread in a week? No, but they will remember Tia Tate, and that she was hot. And make sure to click on my pics that drop next month. Its simple marketing babe.
ex. look at kevin hart, he is dropping and ap, and has like 2 movies coming out soon. recognizing marketing when you see it.
This isnt the most orthodox way, but shiiii, it was free. And I bet aint none of my ads had 15,000+ views.
but in the REAL world your a troll doll with a fat ass, your not what you say.....I can see your shiowcase and I see cottage cheese and hoodrat....plus a shitty attitude.....but hey its your story have fun telling it to all those rich eros guys....lmao.......don't sweat it though theres always food stamps
Old 09-22-2017, 11:57 PM   #1123
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
but in the REAL world your a troll doll with a fat ass, your not what you say.....I can see your shiowcase and I see cottage cheese and hoodrat....plus a shitty attitude.....but hey its your story have fun telling it to all those rich eros guys....lmao.......don't sweat it though theres always food stamps

In the real world I'm what they say in my reviews. A girl with a beautiful face, amazing athletic body, best butt of any provider, with an amazing skin tone, and dazzling smile.

Hey don't be sour that you got played like a fiddle, these other old hos did too.
Congrats on helping me get this to 75 complete pages! Kisses!
Old 09-23-2017, 12:19 AM   #1124
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

They probably won't remember the thread... But because tiatate is put into the thread, every time a guy enters tiatate to research you into forum search... this thread and the fact you are a low rent barebacking outing whore will come up to inform them... stupid fucking marketing at its best by a dumbass whore and her idiot PIMP,
Old 09-23-2017, 12:25 AM   #1125
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
They probably won't remember the thread...

Hey don't be sour that you got played like a fiddle, these other old hos did too.
Congrats on helping me get this to 75 complete pages! Kisses!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women