Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2017, 09:48 PM   #1
RufusXavier
Premium Access

Encounters: 67
Default High sex drive, lower sex drive, and session expectations

Would like to get provider and client thoughts on this.

I've heard some providers say that certain clients (yeah, like me) want a lot of work for the session rate. I think it's strange for two reasons.

First, the providers who said this are, in my view, pretty high energy. They sure act as if they could go all night. They pack a lot into a session.

Second, I don't know of any session--or have rarely had a session--that is nothing but high energy all the time, with no rests, no breaks, no water, nothing. So how could anyone be too much work, unless the provider is just tired, not in the mood, or something like that?

I guess I've always assumed that when a client books a session, most of the time will be spent engaging in intimate, mostly energetic acts. I know that some providers aren't MSOG friendly, while others are all for MSOG, and each of these says so.

So when providers accept bookings, what are they generally expecting? Clients with low energy or drive? Clients, what are you expecting, besides specific items on a provider's menu?

Just looking for some honest perspectives. You can PM me if you want to get *really* honest.
RufusXavier is online now   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:59 PM   #2
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I don't know if any guys around my age are similar in this regard, but ...

I want to ensure that she enjoys herself with me, or at least has enough time to provide a credible impression that I am pleasing her. Over the last few years, I've noticed that I need to pull out, hold back, or take a brief interlude before resuming. But after a few such artificial interruptions, I find that I have to work exceedingly hard to achieve my desired goal. That might mean that she's having to work exceedingly hard, and, if she's trying to get me to my goal with her mouth, she's definitely having to work harder.

So I have to walk that line between having to find something to do to kill the other 55 minutes and maximizing the time while simultaneously increasing the amount of effort that one or both of us expends.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #3
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Anyone remember JamieJoe? she is a rocket full of energy and passion.

She told me that she would have a max of 4 clients a day, because it would wipe her out.

Fucking burns tons of energy. For me is better than going to the gym, and I fuck about once a week or so.

I can imagine that the AMP girls and high volume gals get tons of exercise.

SO if you add clients that demand more work, I understand that it might be an issue.

STILL, if I pay for an hour, I want an hour worth of good sex. So if it is too much for the lady, then she should slow down and dont fuck so many people.

IMO, anyone that tells you you are too much for the money, should not get your money.

Find someone else buddy, not worth thinking of these whores after you fuck them.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:21 AM   #4
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post

Find someone else buddy, not worth thinking of these whores after you fuck them.
I have said many times that a hooker is a hooker is a hooker. But I think we are all aware of the different varieties of hookers.
Craig's list, back page, harry hines, upscale hotel bars - all these ladies are various types of hookers that provide their services through various outlets.

However, I chose not to work the streets. Rarely have used backpage and never CL for sex work.

I can count on one hand the amount of times I have actually felt like a "whore".

Just because we have holes for you to stick your dick in doesn't mean that we aren't human beings worth the small effort of your respect.

Saying what I quoted you saying is hurtful and although us providers are also technically whores, we are people too.
This site is a community where guys can share info on ladies and vice versa. We can also come into other forums to chat and discuss topics of interest. There are so many interesting qualities about the other people here, that for you to just say we are whores and not worth thinking about unless you are fucking us makes you look bad and sets a poor example of how the men here should act like with the ladies here.

I hobby from this site because I feel like it is a good fit for my personality and most of the guys I meet or even talk to have some level of respect when communicating.

I know that I myself and my fellow providers feel more about themselves than just some whore. This is a job with a personal touch, literally.

Maybe I'm just too old to put up with this kind of attitude towards our profession.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:30 AM   #5
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
I have said many times that a hooker is a hooker is a hooker. But I think we are all aware of the different varieties of hookers.
Craig's list, back page, harry hines, upscale hotel bars - all these ladies are various types of hookers that provide their services through various outlets.

However, I chose not to work the streets. Rarely have used backpage and never CL for sex work.

I can count on one hand the amount of times I have actually felt like a "whore".

Just because we have holes for you to stick your dick in doesn't mean that we aren't human beings worth the small effort of your respect.

Saying what I quoted you saying is hurtful and although us providers are also technically whores, we are people too.
This site is a community where guys can share info on ladies and vice versa. We can also come into other forums to chat and discuss topics of interest. There are so many interesting qualities about the other people here, that for you to just say we are whores and not worth thinking about unless you are fucking us makes you look bad and sets a poor example of how the men here should act like with the ladies here.

I hobby from this site because I feel like it is a good fit for my personality and most of the guys I meet or even talk to have some level of respect when communicating.

I know that I myself and my fellow providers feel more about themselves than just some whore. This is a job with a personal touch, literally.

Maybe I'm just too old to put up with this kind of attitude towards our profession.
Well said, for me it is a better experience to treat the date as a lady. The ladies that have seen me know this, it is a way more enjoyable time. And it makes coming back more enjoyable.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:35 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

+1 SLH, and TNTangie..

I think the ladies expect a cross-section of guys, from those who want to fuck, fuck, fuck for 60 minutes, and those who want to cuddle for 45 minutes, and fuck for 5.. I'm in the middle, I guess.. my focus isn't so much on high energy and 60 minutes "worth", as it is getting in my desired acronyms.. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, etc.. for 30 minute sessions, it would be more balls-to-the-wall due to time limit, 60 minutes affords a more relaxed effort.. of course, I'm a one pop guy.. any lady who advertises as MSOG, should expect a high percentage of guys who want to fuck as non-stop as possible.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:57 AM   #7
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Sorry, obviously a poor choice.

I am a whore, so I dont mind the word, but I understand people dont like it used.

I apologize.

But dont let my dumb use of one word derail the OP thread...

If anyone feels the need to bash me please lets make another thread...
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:16 AM   #8
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
Anyone remember JamieJoe? she is a rocket full of energy and passion.

She told me that she would have a max of 4 clients a day, because it would wipe her out.

Fucking burns tons of energy. For me is better than going to the gym, and I fuck about once a week or so.

I can imagine that the AMP girls and high volume gals get tons of exercise.

SO if you add clients that demand more work, I understand that it might be an issue.

STILL, if I pay for an hour, I want an hour worth of good sex. So if it is too much for the lady, then she should slow down and dont fuck so many people.

IMO, anyone that tells you you are too much for the money, should not get your money.

Ahhh JamieJo, one of my 2 true all time favorites.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:50 AM   #9
RufusXavier
Premium Access

I never met JamieJo, but that example makes sense. Look, as a client I've been with providers who nearly wore me out within 15-20 minutes and made me want to take the rest of the day off. Sex is exercise, and like most forms of exercise you burn calories and need to recover. I take breaks in sessions--usually longer ones--just for that. The rhythm of a session can go from calm to intense and back again. I understand that several high-energy sessions can knock you out. All good.

What I don't understand is offering sessions of X length or accepting an appointment with someone you know is high energy if you don't thing you can hang with it. Just tell the client you're unavailable or mix him in with sessions that will probably not be as intense. That's a scheduling issue.

But hey, in the RW, I know I've taken on more work than I should just to make a little bit more. After wearing yourself out, you learn to avoid that.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:52 AM   #10
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

My goal is to please the client. As noted, some clients want to cuddle and talk and don't have the stamina for all out hard fucking for almost an hour which will leave both of us exhausted. I enjoy all types of sessions. I do personally make it known that I enjoy "all out fuck me hard" sessions so if a guy wants to fuck me all out, I am a fucktoy fuckslut SLUT and am prepared to go the distance. I LOVE having orgasims))))As I note in my ad "can you outfuck me???" and I mean it)))))))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:28 PM   #11
RufusXavier
Premium Access

One more thing: I remember being in a session with one provider after I had my first shot. We were chatting and cuddling, and I asked if we could go again. There were about 25 minutes left. Provider asks, "You think you can get two shots in one hour?" Well, yeah, that's why I asked. Two shots in an hour doesn't seem like a whole lot. She said that many clients can't get to the second shot in an hour at all. Surprised me, especially since this provider was really talented and knew how to get a client going.

That was my first clue that there are really different energy levels, and that providers are used to clients with lower energy or drive.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:54 PM   #12
214_TX
BANNED

Encounters: 42

She got to be msog , is more of a turn on than thinking of not exploding too early , makes it feel relaxing
214_TX is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

TNTAngie, your stunningly GORGEOUS. Men are naturally attracted to you.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:34 PM   #14
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic!

Personally for me a session is more enjoyable if the gentleman will do a little bit of the work, for example after I've sucked and fucked you for twenty minutes you can give me a ten min break by doing me mish and doggie...then I'll suck and fuck you for twenty more mins and then you'll pop!

I'm ok doing absolutely all the physical work, but it does wipe me out a bit. I wouldn't want to do that more than once a day!

To me the only clients that are really "hard work" are the ones where it's 15 mins past the end of the session time and I'm still working hard to get a pop, I'm not a clock watcher but at some point you've got to throw in the towel.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:52 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to go in a playtime thinking...how can I blow his mind And mine too?

I try to provide an experience filled with the holy trinity of sex...sinful seduction,unbridled passion and raw lustt!!

DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women