Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2017, 08:23 AM   #1
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Default Market Changing?

Is it me or does it feel like the market (ladies) is changing? The price seems to be moving up in some areas but the quality of the ladies is not. Also, there seems to be a higher quantity coming into the market too.

Are times changing for people this much, or is it me? Your thoughts are welcomed.
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

New Orleans has one of the most truncated rate spectrums of any city I've been to. Seemingly $350-500 per hour is high here. Whereas in other places, those rates are the median or even low.

All things considered, I wish folks would abide by a golden rule when it comes to our subculture: obviously, no companion can force any client to pay any more than he intends to. On the flip side, clients should just give up on the paltry attempts to "control" the rates sex workers set for themselves.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:15 PM   #3
Bassangler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I think the really low volume providers charge a higher rate vs some of the lower rates are set by ladies maybe with a slightly higher volume. I wouldn't imagine this business any different from any other. Money is made in volume. I don't care what you sell. Margin is margin, and volume makes margin. End of the day. It's dollars and cents.
Bassangler is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #4
Jeff010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'll say the quality has gone down. Most women offer services that doesn't match the dollar amounts in which they ask. 200-300 an hour has to be top quality sex. Mind blowing sex is all we want, but all you get is some ok poon with supreme oral or the other way around. I once had a woman who said no gfe for 350 an hour, but if I gave her 500 for the same hour, we could go all out. As much as people hated BP they went to BP because 9/10 the services you paid for meant you knew what you were getting. Excluding set-up, stings operations, and catfish's. Now a days it's the dollars with horrible services or mediocre sex or terrific hospitality with terrible sex. The game is changing. That's why I go for mature women or young ladies breaking into the game.
Jeff010 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #5
Bassangler
Valued Poster

I would have to agree with the mature well seasoned women. They know how the business operates, and they know how to put it down.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:12 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassangler View Post
I would have to agree with the mature well seasoned women. They know how the business operates, and they know how to put it down.
:th umbup:

quote----Mind blowing sex is all we want,

well dammit I keep my rate very low for my wide open menu..have over 325 hell yeaaa reviews...am one of the oldest chicks here....still have a rockin bod {better than most my age frame}.......and give you mind blowing experiences!!

SO to answer the question.,...there is still some quality, low volume providers at a reasonable price where you get an awesome bang for the buck! Keep your eyes on the reviews!! You gotta look in the right places baby!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:28 PM   #7
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I concur....

Quote:

I know my worth, and I know what I am working with in the bedroom..lol
My sex is off the chain when I do have it, and I have been told by many that my skills are awesome...

However I don't have sex that often, so when I do have it, trust me I am sooo ready to explode.

My massage skills are also fantastic. But don't take my word for it, ask around.

And PS. I am 49 and proud to say it!!

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:37 PM   #8
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff010 View Post
I'll say the quality has gone down. Most women offer services that doesn't match the dollar amounts in which they ask. 200-300 an hour has to be top quality sex. Mind blowing sex is all we want, but all you get is some ok poon with supreme oral or the other way around. I once had a woman who said no gfe for 350 an hour, but if I gave her 500 for the same hour, we could go all out. As much as people hated BP they went to BP because 9/10 the services you paid for meant you knew what you were getting. Excluding set-up, stings operations, and catfish's. Now a days it's the dollars with horrible services or mediocre sex or terrific hospitality with terrible sex. The game is changing. That's why I go for mature women or young ladies breaking into the game.
Mind blowing for every tard that contacts us lmao it's not just about you thats what people dont understand..

So you go for whores who are new & don't know any better lmao that says alot...
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:14 PM   #9
Jeff010
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
So you go for whores who are new & don't know any better lmao that says alot...
Again. I said I go for mature women or younger women (depends on how I feel that day). If you feel as what the young lady Ms. Madyson says as in knowing your worth and what you bring to the table (sex wise) and exceed expectations,then every guy would think sex with YOU is amazing. Money is subjective. I can pay for a $1000 steak and think it's meh at best or I can also $30 for another steak and think it's the most delicious thing I've ever had. My point is this. Sex is the service in which WE (the johns) pay for and you ladies are the service providers. I choose younger women for the same reason I choose older ones. The service and effort. Some older women do these things effortlessly while young women (in the beginning) put the effort in to please. That last statement was kinda a meh. I'll let that one slide though.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:40 AM   #10
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Again. I said I go for mature women or younger women (depends on how I feel that day). If you feel as what the young lady Ms. Madyson says as in knowing your worth and what you bring to the table (sex wise) and exceed expectations,then every guy would think sex with YOU is amazing. Money is subjective. I can pay for a $1000 steak and think it's meh at best or I can also $30 for another steak and think it's the most delicious thing I've ever had. My point is this. Sex is the service in which WE (the johns) pay for and you ladies are the service providers. I choose younger women for the same reason I choose older ones. The service and effort. Some older women do these things effortlessly while young women (in the beginning) put the effort in to please. That last statement was kinda a meh. I'll let that one slide though.
You just wasted your finger strokes but MEH
Old 09-22-2017, 06:44 AM   #11
Bassangler
Valued Poster

I agree on the fact that some days I want a well seasoned woman to spend some time with, and other days I'd like a younger woman. This is what makes the hobby so great. I can invest my hard earned money on whatever I feel I'm in the mood for. It's fucking amazing.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:10 AM   #12
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I agree on the fact that some days I want a well seasoned woman to spend some time with, and other days I'd like a younger woman. This is what makes the hobby so great. I can invest my hard earned money on whatever I feel I'm in the mood for. It's fucking amazing.
Agreed
Old 09-22-2017, 08:12 AM   #13
Jeff010
Valued Poster

Like I said before. Quality has went down. This market now a days is just about sticking to your go to gals that know how to please you. Every so often you'll find a new diamond in these rough as piles.
Old 09-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #14
Bassangler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I said before. Quality has went down. This market now a days is just about sticking to your go to gals that know how to please you. Every so often you'll find a new diamond in these rough as piles.
A-fucking-greed
Old 09-22-2017, 10:50 PM   #15
LakeCityGuy
Gaining Momentum

Default Let's Face It

NOLA isn't flowing the level of money it once did, and likely will never do so again. Lots of major business has left for better business climate. Talent level has either moved or has other problems which keeps it from being more than a flash in the pan. Some talent stays with little need to post ads due regular clientele.
LakeCityGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women