Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37055
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2017, 05:27 AM   #961
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ok, before I start taking about race issues - let me ask you if you are familiar with the Kalief Browder case?

Regarding climate change -Neil Tyson - I am assuming you know who he is - said that it may be too late - wow, guess you can't blame it on Trump.

Regarding Iran - do you really trust those mother fuckers to keep a deal????
It's getting hotter. That's a fact. Is that change man-made? That's the question. In Antarctica, where there is no pollution created, scientists dug out a sample from ice and found the closer you get to the surface, the more pollution that was found. So another fact is that man is polluting the earth. Will this pollution eventually make the earth uninhabitable? Deniers of climate change say the increase in temperature is cyclical and eventually the earth will cool down again. Give it a 1,000 years or so. Others, like myself, want the matter researched so that we may come up with an answer as to whether man is in fact destroying the earth and whether or not changing our ways of doing things can impact that change.

Dropping out of the Paris Accord was wrong! Little upside and a potential HUGE downside. No, Trump did not create climate change but he is doing little to nothing to investigate it. Keep your head in the sand Donald.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:26 AM   #962
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdom View Post
That would be spelling, not grammar. But we already knew you were stupid; you made the mistake of opening your mouth for something other than a cock.
If you're trying to correct someone else, you should make sure your own punctuation and grammar are correct. Or did you post that with a cock in your mouth?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:28 PM   #963
randomdom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

No don't really give a shit about either. It the shit spewing from the mouths of you two is endemic of what is wrong with these debates. If the only proof that climate change will kill us all is the death of us all it seems a bit short sided. But feel free to WK an old whore all you want when it would make more sence to champion the human race. And you can take up for Ellen too.
randomdom is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:23 PM   #964
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you are the champion of the human race - we are all doomed. I'll bet you are a pissed off libtard that can't get over the election. Get over it - we won - and you're a loser. Bye bye.

Quote:
No don't really give a shit about either. It the shit spewing from the mouths of you two is endemic of what is wrong with these debates. If the only proof that climate change will kill us all is the death of us all it seems a bit short sided. But feel free to WK an old whore all you want when it would make more sence to champion the human race. And you can take up for Ellen too.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:25 PM   #965
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
If you're trying to correct someone else, you should make sure your own punctuation and grammar are correct. Or did you post that with a cock in your mouth?
Old 09-21-2017, 07:48 PM   #966
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Well, if you are the champion of the human race - we are all doomed. I'll bet you are a pissed off libtard that can't get over the election. Get over it - we won - and you're a loser. Bye bye.
You guys are so weird. You all want people to give Trump a chance and say y'all want to unite and end the divide. Yet your go to with everyone is you won the election, we lost. That doesn't sound like unifying. And if you want people to give Trump a chance, saying you lost something insinuates that we shouldn't give him a chance because his winning meant we aren't going to gain. If you truly wanted to come across as being for unifying.. Maybe say something like we all won because Trump is president. If I lost because Trump won, then why would I cheer for him to do well? Because inherently him doing well is me losing.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 08:03 PM   #967
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You're right and I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
You guys are so weird. You all want people to give Trump a chance and say y'all want to unite and end the divide. Yet your go to with everyone is you won the election, we lost. That doesn't sound like unifying. And if you want people to give Trump a chance, saying you lost something insinuates that we shouldn't give him a chance because his winning meant we aren't going to gain. If you truly wanted to come across as being for unifying.. Maybe say something like we all won because Trump is president. If I lost because Trump won, then why would I cheer for him to do well? Because inherently him doing well is me losing.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM   #968
randomdom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
If by "we" you are referring to ancient,fugly, racist whores, I would concur. I am just a citizen of this planet that would like to see it do well. I don't think that tire salesmen being given post only becouse they helped Frump's campaign. Or that it is appropriate to hire Russians to create over 1000 Facebook bots to troll voters. Nor do I think it is appropriate to rely on the opinion of people who's major accomplishment was "I didn't get busted this year". Learn to think of something more important than what am I going to do with is decaying cunt of mine dear.
randomdom is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:39 PM   #969
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
If by "we" you are referring to ancient,fugly, racist whores, I would concur. I am just a citizen of this planet that would like to see it do well. I don't think that tire salesmen being given post only becouse they helped Frump's campaign. Or that it is appropriate to hire Russians to create over 1000 Facebook bots to troll voters. Nor do I think it is appropriate to rely on the opinion of people who's major accomplishment was "I didn't get busted this year". Learn to think of something more important than what am I going to do with is decaying cunt of mine dear.
Well said, randomdom!

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:34 PM   #970
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It's getting hotter. That's a fact. Is that change man-made? That's the question. In Antarctica, where there is no pollution created, scientists dug out a sample from ice and found the closer you get to the surface, the more pollution that was found. So another fact is that man is polluting the earth. Will this pollution eventually make the earth uninhabitable? Deniers of climate change say the increase in temperature is cyclical and eventually the earth will cool down again. Give it a 1,000 years or so. Others, like myself, want the matter researched so that we may come up with an answer as to whether man is in fact destroying the earth and whether or not changing our ways of doing things can impact that change.

Dropping out of the Paris Accord was wrong! Little upside and a potential HUGE downside. No, Trump did not create climate change but he is doing little to nothing to investigate it. Keep your head in the sand Donald.
The models are not very accurate and the Paris Accord would had done little to change the climate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...faulty-models/
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:22 AM   #971
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Donald Trump is like that guy who knows his girlfriend is about to leave him but says you can’t break up with me, I’m ending the relationship. Steph Curry and most of the prominent players on the Warriors had said they weren’t going to the WH, there was no hesitation. Trump rescinding the invitation is to save face. Notice a trend here... Friday night he attacked Kaepernick now Curry, interesting.

He says we need jobs. He even says there are fine people when talking about white supremacists who killed a person. But he openly calls for Kaepernick to not be able to work and calls him a son of a bitch. Funny how that works. Black athlete protesting the killing of people, sometimes at the hand of those “fine people” and he’s the guy who shouldn’t work and is called harsh names. Yeah the outrage over Jemele Hills comments and the whole stick to sports argument kinda going out the window.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:44 AM   #972
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Donald Trump is like that guy who knows his girlfriend is about to leave him but says you can’t break up with me, I’m ending the relationship. Steph Curry and most of the prominent players on the Warriors had said they weren’t going to the WH, there was no hesitation. Trump rescinding the invitation is to save face. Notice a trend here... Friday night he attacked Kaepernick now Curry, interesting.

He says we need jobs. He even says there are fine people when talking about white supremacists who killed a person. But he openly calls for Kaepernick to not be able to work and calls him a son of a bitch. Funny how that works. Black athlete protesting the killing of people, sometimes at the hand of those “fine people” and he’s the guy who shouldn’t work and is called harsh names. Yeah the outrage over Jemele Hills comments and the whole stick to sports argument kinda going out the window.
Trump calls Kaepernick a son of a bitch; showing such anger for him. But he can't bring himself to show the same outrage for white supremacists, neo-nazis and the murderer of young lady. THAT certainly is the real problem. Trump shows more outrage for an NFL protester, than for the murderer of a young lady. Fucking disgusting.

Trump weakly tries to cover his white supremacist pacifying ass by claiming “I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts.”

Yet, after the most recent London terror attack, Trump doesn't wait to "know the facts" and immediately tweets out inflammatory statements insinuating, in part, that the London police had screwed up because the perpetrators were already known to them. He said “sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard”.

Thank goodness the Prime Minister rebuked Trump's unhelpful and self-serving statements.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:23 PM   #973
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The NFL is a business. He gave them the knee so they gave him the boot. I don't know - I think his voice and status could be better used on bringing attention to cases like the Kalief Browder story. And bringing change to the justice system. It's very hard to understand taking the knee when you have disabled vets ( who have lost a limbs fighting for us) trying to get out of a wheelchair to stand for the national anthem and then to see someone who has never been in military service being disrespectful to them.

Quote:

Old 09-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #974
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
The NFL is a business. He gave them the knee so they gave him the boot. I don't know - I think his voice and status could be better used on bringing attention to cases like the Kalief Browder story. And bringing change to the justice system. It's very hard to understand taking the knee when you have disabled vets ( who have lost a limbs fighting for us) trying to get out of a wheelchair to stand for the national anthem and then to see someone who has never been in military service being disrespectful to them.

The NFL is a business and law says that the executive branch shouldn't interfere in the hiring/firing of private companies. Trump is kinda doing that.

Kaepernick is still an American and again you have the president who is all about jobs literally saying that a person shouldn't be able to work. I guarantee you if it was a coal miner who got on TV and said some racially insensitive things, he or many of the people attacking Kaepernick, they wouldn't be out there saying no one should hire that person again. But because Kaepernick was talented enough to go to the pros and gain a platform, he's reach is too big. But the sad thing is he's trying to use that platform shine light on the things that truly matter to a lot of Americans whose voices aren't being heard. And instead of listening to why he is kneeling and saying maybe we should face the plight that he's talking about and make it so that people won't have to protest the issues anymore, we ignore the issues and make it about the flag and the armed forces. Instead you call it un-American, when the protest is as American as it gets. This country was founded out of protest. But when a black guy is doing it for good reasons, it's un-American?

I'm glad you know the story of Kalief Browder but Kaepernick is actually out here trying to stop things like that and things like African Americans being killed. Oh and he is donating money and time to communities that need the help. He's actually doing what a person should do. He's using his platform, his time, energy and assets to combat a serious issue.

Kaepernick didn't give them the knee. He didn't take a knee against the flag or the military or any of those lies people say to attack him. He took a knee against the injustice facing African Americans in this country. And the knee came from him sitting and people trying to say he was disrespecting the military so he talked to an Army vet and they came up with the kneeling. Matter of fact there are photos of that vet next to him kneeling and that guy didn't seem to be too upset about it.

The criminal justice system is screwed but maybe you shouldn't be talking to Kaepernick about that. He's trying to shine light but if you go look at the laws proposed and supported by Trump's DOJ, the justice system won't be getting better anytime soon.

Oh and odd you are talking about a person being disrespectful to vets.. I thought maybe you were talking about Trump when he was very disrespectful to McCain. He never served and actively dodged services. Oh but you don't care about that.

I understand that some vets may not like that he is protesting but that's his right. And I could use that same instance of seeing something you dislike and having to deal with it for many issues facing the African American community but people don't seem to care about that.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #975
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I respect his right to protest. I think the sad thing is he doesn't use it it to help his brothers and sisters in the black community where it really counts. I'm a huge Dallas Cowboy fan and I think that football players do a lot of good in our communities. And that is where it starts -- in the community.
What is going to happen is - fans won't buy tickets - revenue drops - owners freak out - and nothing gets changed. And that is really very sad.

Quote:
The NFL is a business and law says that the executive branch shouldn't interfere in the hiring/firing of private companies. Trump is kinda doing that.

Kaepernick is still an American and again you have the president who is all about jobs literally saying that a person shouldn't be able to work. I guarantee you if it was a coal miner who got on TV and said some racially insensitive things, he or many of the people attacking Kaepernick, they wouldn't be out there saying no one should hire that person again. But because Kaepernick was talented enough to go to the pros and gain a platform, he's reach is too big. But the sad thing is he's trying to use that platform shine light on the things that truly matter to a lot of Americans whose voices aren't being heard. And instead of listening to why he is kneeling and saying maybe we should face the plight that he's talking about and make it so that people won't have to protest the issues anymore, we ignore the issues and make it about the flag and the armed forces. Instead you call it un-American, when the protest is as American as it gets. This country was founded out of protest. But when a black guy is doing it for good reasons, it's un-American?

I'm glad you know the story of Kalief Browder but Kaepernick is actually out here trying to stop things like that and things like African Americans being killed. Oh and he is donating money and time to communities that need the help. He's actually doing what a person should do. He's using his platform, his time, energy and assets to combat a serious issue.

Kaepernick didn't give them the knee. He didn't take a knee against the flag or the military or any of those lies people say to attack him. He took a knee against the injustice facing African Americans in this country. And the knee came from him sitting and people trying to say he was disrespecting the military so he talked to an Army vet and they came up with the kneeling. Matter of fact there are photos of that vet next to him kneeling and that guy didn't seem to be too upset about it.

The criminal justice system is screwed but maybe you shouldn't be talking to Kaepernick about that. He's trying to shine light but if you go look at the laws proposed and supported by Trump's DOJ, the justice system won't be getting better anytime soon.

Oh and odd you are talking about a person being disrespectful to vets.. I thought maybe you were talking about Trump when he was very disrespectful to McCain. He never served and actively dodged services. Oh but you don't care about that.

I understand that some vets may not like that he is protesting but that's his right. And I could use that same instance of seeing something you dislike and having to deal with it for many issues facing the African American community but people don't seem to care about that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women