Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2017, 09:54 AM   #1
smokinjoe098
Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default Backpage Alternatives

So with the current Backpage status were is everyone finding providers. I know SA has its benefits but I don't want to pay for a subscription.
smokinjoe098 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 10:09 AM   #2
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

In all seriousness, the cost of an SA subscription is trivial when you consider what's available there compared to other sites. Pay and play, that's the way this hobby works.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:44 PM   #3
Dino trex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

what's going on with back page? I noticed it is dry
Dino trex is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 10:32 AM   #4
smokinjoe098
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

shut down by the feds
smokinjoe098 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:48 PM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Not really shutdown. Ho's are posting on the personal ads now under woman for men. The good thing about backpage is that ads don't necessarily get flagged. The guy who posts on clist under w4m is a fucktard. He must have an auto-post advertising creator but always has some gay shut about being a Hispanic bottom in the ad. Id like to find him and cunt-punt him in his hard drive. Makes looking on w4m on clist a joke.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:54 PM   #6
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No BP? More "Street" Hookers On SA, Eccie, TOS

If BP was (really) recently shut down, and if BP STAYS down because of LE, then expect all the BP hookers, from "street" hookers to "civilian" newbies, to move on-to (yes) SA and also the more "orthodox" hobby sites like Eccie and also TOS locally....

When CL was shut-down years ago then all the CL hobby-people moved to BP. If (IF) BP stays shut-down then assume all the local PGH BP hobby-people will move to whatever other hobby sites are available online, nationally AND locally.....

SA has within the past 2 years already taken-in too many "street" hookers, and (even more than the increase in "street" girls) an annoying number of "platonic only" and "online only" arrangement girls, most of them (obviously) newbies to the hobby.....

SA always has been a weird mix of "street" CL and BP scene and also the "exclusive" and "kept woman" and (yes) actual "college girl" market which before SA never had much online presence. If BP really shut down for good then expect an Increased MAGNIFICATION of SA's part-"street"/part-"civilian" over-all vibe....

BP online hobby-scene ending in ANY capacity is BAD for the local PGH hooker scene. It "organized" all the shady, criminal, "street", pimp and "trafficking" hobby-elements onto ONE site mostly. If BP is really gone then expect all that nonsense to make it to SA, Eccie, and TOS locally....

And/or another online BP alternative will pop-up. Let's hope that happens....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:18 PM   #7
minkafoxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 420904
My ECCIE Reviews

I think some of you guys here should start one. Seriously. I may not necessarily like what is said here sometimes but it doesn't make your points any less valid. There doesn't seem to be enough *consistent* options in the area. The hobby scene is often polarized between street chicks and what many consider"overpriced" girls.
From my perspective, 'you get what you pay for' holds a fair amount of truth,but it really shouldn't have to be an all bets are off situation once one dips under the 200 mark. I've heard some horrid stories of experiences in the 160-190 range(as well as 2-250) but if a girl is making just under 2 wearing sweats and operating out of a trap, then I don't want to go lowball, especially after I spend hours trying to be mindful of creating a nice experience. Of course, I*could* put forth less of an effort, but I'm just not like that so I can't. But, I'm always a little more malleable where 'haggling' is concerned. If I hit it off with whomever, I'm willing to work with them so that we're both happy. It's often more about the way I'm approached than a number, and, I take a number for x amount of time to mean just that and not take it to be an assessment of my worth as a person,or an insult or any nonsense like that.
minkafoxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:24 PM   #8
swim42
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree with smokingjoe. SA takes way too much effort and planning.

The only time im ever even thinking about buying a girl is late at night when im fucked up - thats when im down to pay anything. BP was great because it was accessible and had a great 24-7 selection. Now its just fake ads and fat black chicks.

Really wish there was a nice alternative.
swim42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #9
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim42 View Post
I agree with smokingjoe. SA takes way too much effort and planning.

The only time im ever even thinking about buying a girl is late at night when im fucked up - thats when im down to pay anything. BP was great because it was accessible and had a great 24-7 selection. Now its just fake ads and fat black chicks.

Really wish there was a nice alternative.
Agreed. I also can't meet these chicks in public...anywhere, and I don't have the time for anything more than the actual appointment.
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:50 AM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-mo View Post
Agreed. I also can't meet these chicks in public...anywhere, and I don't have the time for anything more than the actual appointment.
Unfortunately, SA isn’t for everyone. I can’t do it either.
bambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women