Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2017, 08:57 PM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hmmm... muy loco, how much do you know about Tony Podesta, the head of the Podesta Group and brother of hildebeest's campaign manager John Podesta? I sure hope you know all the facts there, since you've been so "deeply engaged in politics for many decades". I sure wouldn't want to conclude you're just a "genuine novice, a newcomer to understanding the national political scene"!

From what I've read, it seems like the Podesta Group was in bed with all kinds of Russians and pro-Russian Ukrainians. Funny how much overlap there is between the Podesta Group's clients and Paul Manafort's clients.

Would you agree it is "remarkably revealing" that hildebeest selected one of this deep-swamp K-Street lobbying group's founders to run her campaign?

"The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium....
"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrod.../#53d899933991
+1

The idiocy of lib-retards is unbridled, but their sphincters are "in tack".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 09:16 PM   #122
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Here's the deal. It doesn't matter who I supported. What does matter is how I think. The reason I only periodically play smash mouth on his board is because the people who frequently inhabit this board are ultra-angry trolls who seem to have nothing better to do than post here. The level of intellectual intercourse here is embarrassing. I do believe that the type of disrespectful behavior exhibited over and over by our vain and shallow and arrogant president is reflected by his faithful supporters on this board. They are also disrespectful and shallow. I read the comments and the hyper-childish accusations and I can only say adios and good luck. I peer back once and awhile and make a humble contribution, but that's it. Like I said, if you didn't know about Paul Manafort before he was associated with the Trump campaign you need to bone up on political history. I've been deeply engaged in politics for many decades, and have fought the federal government on the front lines of several high profile fights. I am no greenhorn to politics or policy. I will not engage in the childish exchanges that characterize so much of what happens on this board. But it continues to startle me that adults do so.
Same as it ever was, and the days go by...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:10 AM   #123
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Ummm... do you mean I am so egocentric I am blind to any facts that may oppose my agenda?

If you send me your insults before posting them, for a small fee I'll polish them up for you, MT Cranium!
I'm sorry I forgot you have such a limited vocabulary. Here you go.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethnocentric
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:54 AM   #124
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Podesta

What does Podesta's foul behavior have to do with Manafort's. It's all fucked up. Just because one did it doesn't mean another can. The comparison is justified in certain ways, but not as a logical sequence storyline. I want a dead end to greed in government. That's the aim, isn't it? I don't think Trump is up for this job. He is not the person who can lead the federal government into an age of wise frugality and trust.

Quote:
Hmmm... muy loco, how much do you know about Tony Podesta, the head of the Podesta Group and brother of hildebeest's campaign manager John Podesta? I sure hope you know all the facts there, since you've been so "deeply engaged in politics for many decades". I sure wouldn't want to conclude you're just a "genuine novice, a newcomer to understanding the national political scene"!

From what I've read, it seems like the Podesta Group was in bed with all kinds of Russians and pro-Russian Ukrainians. Funny how much overlap there is between the Podesta Group's clients and Paul Manafort's clients.

Would you agree it is "remarkably revealing" that hildebeest selected one of this deep-swamp K-Street lobbying group's founders to run her campaign?

"The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium....
"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulrod.../#53d899933991
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:32 PM   #125
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's called equivocation.

It's all about "well Clinton ... or we'll Obama.... or well Lincoln..."

Well he can fuck himself.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #126
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's called equivocation.

It's all about "well Clinton ... or we'll Obama.... or well Lincoln..."

Well he can fuck himself.
No, you can fuck yourself. PIG
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:12 PM   #127
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You don't get it, do you?

But I do, EATLER.

Old 09-22-2017, 06:20 PM   #128
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

But I do, EATLER.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:23 PM   #129
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

But I do, EATLER.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 08:18 PM   #130
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:11 PM   #131
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:58 AM   #132
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Positively howl-arious!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Old 09-23-2017, 05:19 AM   #133
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AssUp should have no concerns about ever being "wiretapped"!

His mindless drivel is not sufficient probable cause for anything.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #134
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

It is, according to the "Galveston Tourist Bureau!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!!
Old 09-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #135
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AssUp, since you're out of your comfort coloring book, I believe you can get these from FEMA ... just tell them you're upset about all the people along the Texas coast who have suffered from Harvey .... It's FREE!!!!!

Who knows? You might learn something!!! Besides, aren't the Russians coming?

Oh, yea, AssUp! I have internet service!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women