Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2017, 01:01 PM   #1
urbanmeyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49
Default CaseyKK high volume time waster

Left me in lobby telling me cleaning was there. Actually had a visitor. Then told me another coming at 2:30 (I was there at 1:50) so we'd have to do a quickly. Big time backpage hoe, should stick to that. Stay away
urbanmeyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #2
jd_10567
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Thanks for the intel. Was on my radar for an appointment and had been waiting for a few more reviews before going in...sorry about your bad experience.
jd_10567 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:39 PM   #3
th0r_63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Revolving door unfortunately but what do you expect? 18 year old with large natural tits... line is long.

I would say this is not an alert but more of an FYI and should be posted in the ML under NCNS or as a separate thread
th0r_63 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:51 PM   #4
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

This doesn't meet the criteria for an alert. What's the danger?
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 04:41 PM   #5
Guest110417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Thumbs up I'm with Doc on this one.

There's no danger that I can determine. After the fact frustration is more a ML or Coed thing.

Hopefully this young lady can find a hobby mentor and sort it out here pretty quick. Personally I'd love a chance to fuck her silly. I'm biding my time to see how this sorts.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Guest110417 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #6
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
There's no danger that I can determine. After the fact frustration is more a ML or Coed thing.

Hopefully this young lady can find a hobby mentor and sort it out here pretty quick. Personally I'd love a chance to fuck her silly. I'm biding my time to see how this sorts.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Perhaps a prime candidate for you posse JS????
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:58 PM   #7
urbanmeyer
Account Disabled

Default fine... mods, please move to appropriate forum with my apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by th0r_63 View Post
Revolving door unfortunately but what do you expect? 18 year old with large natural tits... line is long.

I would say this is not an alert but more of an FYI and should be posted in the ML under NCNS or as a separate thread

She's still a nasty backpage skank who doesn't belong here. I can't believe the positive reviews. I'm pretty sure she saw at least five people between noon and 3:30 today. In a gangbang, that makes sense. But back to back to back to back to back quick visits is fucking gross. And she's a liar with an attitude to boot.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:32 AM   #8
CaseyKK
Account Disabled

User ID: 418249
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you feel that way I'm still learning and we could have did a HH if I knew it was going to make you hate me
Our 1st visit was great :/
CaseyKK is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:18 AM   #9
Sirgenerous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I don't know anything about this young lady and there's certainly no excuse for jerking clients around but claiming a young popular girl with big tits is selling too much pussy is like saying a car dealer sells too many cars. My guess is being new she's overwhelmed. After a few more mistakes she'll learn to pace herself.

Unless one is part time I would think most providers would love to be high volume to meet their goals sooner. Raking in as much cash as is possible at 18 before those huge tits start to sag is precisely the time to sell and save like crazy.

We don't like to hear this of course because we're "special" so providers are forced to lie about client volume. This is a p4p site not a dating site.

I'm not WKing in the least. I am merely suggesting we all be realistic about why these ladies are here.
Sirgenerous is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 09:26 AM   #10
MAGA Man
BANNED

Casey do you bbfs with creampie?
MAGA Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:20 AM   #11
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Lol she's an 18yr old rookie and this is not an alert as she poses no legal or physical danger.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 11:56 AM   #12
Guest110417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Talking #PUSSYPOSSE

Here's where we're tryin' to go with this bullshit.

We are in the formative stages. If CaseyKK wants in, I'd be more than happy to put her through the initiation.

Let's all give this PYT a break until the #PUSSYPOSSE coaches her up a bit.

You're in like Flynn Doc.

I do however have one lingering concern...

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Guest110417 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #13
mexicant4u
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I didn't get a reply back from her so I guess I dodged one
mexicant4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:58 PM   #14
urbanmeyer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKK View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way I'm still learning and we could have did a HH if I knew it was going to make you hate me
Our 1st visit was great :/
We had no first visit. The only time I've spent with you was the five minutes I spent getting naked only to have change your mind three times about how much time you could spend with me because someone was on the way. I'm guessing the guy who was in there with when you lied and asked me to wait ten (25, actually) minutes until housekeeping left had a pretty rushed experience too. I don't hate you. You're a liar and a revolving door. So I just wanted to prevent others from being similarly surprised. It's clearly not hurting your business yet. So I see no reason for you to even care what I think. As has been stated, this isn't really the forum for this complaint though. So I'm dropping it.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:03 PM   #15
urbanmeyer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgenerous View Post

I don't know anything about this young lady and there's certainly no excuse for jerking clients around but claiming a young popular girl with big tits is selling too much pussy is like saying a car dealer sells too many cars. My guess is being new she's overwhelmed. After a few more mistakes she'll learn to pace herself.

Unless one is part time I would think most providers would love to be high volume to meet their goals sooner. Raking in as much cash as is possible at 18 before those huge tits start to sag is precisely the time to sell and save like crazy.

We don't like to hear this of course because we're "special" so providers are forced to lie about client volume. This is a p4p site not a dating site.

I'm not WKing in the least. I am merely suggesting we all be realistic about why these ladies are here.
You are kinda Wking. More power to her if she can roll with that biz model. If I'd had any clue she was that kind of skanky, backpage trash I wouldn't have gone in in the first place. I have no illusions. But I do have expectations for the service I'm going to get in return for my $$. I'm guessing I'm not unique there, so I wanted others who might be similarly minded to know this before the size of her breasts and age of her vagina swayed them to waste a similar amount of time in an equally fruitless goose chase.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women