Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2017, 04:13 PM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

You don't need to recommend. The Xmas elf above insists I keep the Apple in stock. Amusingly, so does the current barn gal civie.
The Jameson is for me. It clears the mind.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 07:31 PM   #17
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am ink-free but I LOVE tats on other people.
Well-done tats are extremely sexy to me.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:01 PM   #18
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

I absolutely love tattoos (obviously..) I believe it's a form of self expression. But I will say, tattoos are not for everybody. The best way I can explain it, it's more of a personality thing. Not all of my tattoos stand for something, but there's quite a few that mean a lot to me, & seeing them gives me motivation. I only regret 2 of my tattoos, but even still, they have a story lol! I would never get my face tattooed, anything else is fair game. I will probably bleed ink before I die but I'm totally okay with that.
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:57 PM   #19
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I do not like tattoos on a woman at all. Or piercings either for that matter. Never have and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Nothing turns me on more than the naked flesh of a sensual woman. To me, I find ink to be very distracting and it just gets in the way.

I used to feel the same way about shaved pussies. I came of age an era where nobody shaved. When I first started seeing shaved pussies, it made me think I was with a adolescent girl and it totally turned me off. I did eventually get over that and now I thoroughly enjoy a smooth pussy, a full bush looks and seems very odd to me. However, I do enjoy a landing strip better than anything.

I have never changed my crabby old man opinions on tattoos. I do not like them Sam I am (oh my god -- I'm starting to sound like Slick). Whenever I see a beautiful woman with tattoos, I immediately think "why would she ruin a perfectly good body like that?"

Of course tattoos are not a deal breaker for me. I can probably count on one hand the number of providers and strippers I have banged over the years that were tattoo free. And one of my very favorite providers (the apparently now retired Camille Cucchiello/Antgelina Androssi) virtually had her entire body covered with tattoos.

There are times when it is very difficult for me to get past the tattoos. Some are just too distracting. One of the worst offenses for this was one of the first providers I was ever with. She had numerous tattoos that were all in lime green neon ink. I hated them with a passion. And they were all airbrushed out of her showcase photos. I first saw the deal breaker when I pulled her panties off and was greeted by one of these lime green abominations right above her pussy that said "Johnnie's Toy." Are you freaking kidding me??? She was beautiful with long legs and a very nice body, but that was a deal breaker for me. I bid her goodbye right then and there.

The other was with one of my favorite women of all time. She was a stripper that I was banging for several years (and one of the few that was tattoo free at the time). She had the title of "best fuck I've ever had" for over 25 years (Jocelyn owns that title now). We parted company after several years of bliss and then reconnected a little while ago. She had acquired a few noticeable tattoos since I had last seen her, but I didn't say anything. After a few weeks of attempting to just be friends, we ended up back in the sack. And even though she is now in her 50's, she was still phenomenal in bed. That is until I rolled her over to enter her from behind and was greeted by a tramp stamp that proclaimed her to be "Property of Mike". My name is not Mike. I could not get past this one either. I called her a stupid bitch and questioned her maturity to agree to get something like that at her age, We ended up arguing about it for a long time, she took offense to me suggesting she should get rid of that fucking thing and I ended up letting one of the most amazing woman I have ever met walk out of my life because I couldn't accept her stupid fucking tattoo. That moment is one of my biggest regrets ever.

Yeah, I really don't like tattoos at all. Stubbornness thy name is Jam.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 12:59 AM   #20
JocelynJohnsin
Third Base Coach

User ID: 328806
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you're pretty much begging for me to draw you a lovely lime green sharpie tramp stamp of dicks and butterflies across that lower back of yours- then you can fit it with all of us who decided to proclaim our slutiness to the world circa early 2000's.

I like ink...but I'm a pussy so mine is pretty minimal. Need to do some slight modifications to the one on my shoulder but haven't figured out how to fix the "I just turned 18 and I like to fuck" lower back tat yet.
JocelynJohnsin is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:03 AM   #21
Jam3768
Valued Poster

The first thing I do when I get to your house is hide all the lime green sharpies
Old 09-19-2017, 11:51 AM   #22
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Get tattoo's of all the different agency's logos, that you have used , I have one agency tattoo already ,
Come on i dare you to try and explain that one away ,
Tattoo that is ,

From the slick
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:19 PM   #23
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynJohnsin View Post
you're pretty much begging for me to draw you a lovely lime green sharpie tramp stamp of dicks and butterflies across that lower back of yours- then you can fit it with all of us who decided to proclaim our slutiness to the world circa early 2000's.
I have nothing that needs to be proclaimed to the world. I'm not even remotely slutty.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:54 PM   #24
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I love tattoos I think they're sexy as hell on men to.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:50 PM   #25
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Any more these days its a rare thing to find a lady who dosnt have some kind of ink. Seems to have been quite the fad. Imo, I see lots that seem overdone as it were. Most of the time I dont even notice the detail frankly, just there some blob of ink there.
However; I once saw a Japanese gal in a brothel in the city of Bepu. She had an unbelievabley sexy tattoo that covered her entire back, down to her bottom and around one hip. Some kind of fish motiffe as I recall. Incredabley ellegant woman with an exquiste figure, shinny jet black hair that went to the middle of her back, and moved with a slow and easy grace that was simply breathtaking. I did my best to ravage her............
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:58 AM   #26
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonyabiz View Post
Any more these days its a rare thing to find a lady who dosnt have some kind of ink. Seems to have been quite the fad. Imo, I see lots that seem overdone as it were. Most of the time I dont even notice the detail frankly, just there some blob of ink there.
However; I once saw a Japanese gal in a brothel in the city of Bepu. She had an unbelievabley sexy tattoo that covered her entire back, down to her bottom and around one hip. Some kind of fish motiffe as I recall. Incredabley ellegant woman with an exquiste figure, shinny jet black hair that went to the middle of her back, and moved with a slow and easy grace that was simply breathtaking. I did my best to ravage her............
Damn. I think we need more details about this
Old 09-22-2017, 03:30 PM   #27
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

That encounter was a long time ago, but she left a lasting impression on me for sure. Every once in a while I'll get a whiff of some delicate perfume and my mind is right back to that feminie beauty.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:32 PM   #28
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

One word - Chanel
normalguy21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women