Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160712
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40344
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35458
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2017, 08:53 AM   #1
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation WTF!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER OFF MY REVIEW!!!!! WAY TO LET THAT SLIP MODS!!!! MY PHONE NUMBER ISN'T PUBLIC FUCKING KNOWLEDGE!!!!:mad4 ::mad4 :
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

RTM the review...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:14 AM   #3
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2181532

WELL THANKS TO THIS REVIEW.... I HAVE A NEW NUMBER! SO GLAD THE MODS ARE DOING THEIR JOBS.... BACK IN THE DAY THIS SHIT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN UP FOR DAYS/HOURS... WOULD HAVE BEEN MONITORED AND REMOVED!

IF YOU HAVE MY OLD NUMBER- SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH YOUR CONTACT NUMBER AND I'LL GLADLY GIVE YOU MY NEW NUMBER. EVERYONE ELSE IS GETTING DOUBLED SCREENED NOW. FUCKKKKK
Old 09-25-2017, 09:26 AM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I told you to RTM the review...acting calmly and rationally behind the scenes this could have been dealt with discretely...rather than you making this as public as it is.

Since you have changed your number, is there still any need to change the review?
Old 09-25-2017, 09:33 AM   #5
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I told you to RTM the review...acting calmly and rationally behind the scenes this could have been dealt with discretely...rather than you making this as public as it is.

Since you have changed your number, is there still any need to change the review?
So sorry I don't know what all of these "BRB" RTM FIV etc means. I shouldn't have had to make a public post to ask to have my number removed in the first place. EVERY review of mine where a number is listed states the same god damn thing... "will provide AFTER screening".

So yes... do your job and remove the number!
Old 09-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #6
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

the reason to change the review would be so when someone who is not a hooker gets that number two months from now they don't get a ton of calls and texts asking about cim bbbj and msog
tinyisgreat is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:47 AM   #7
Guest021121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
the reason to change the review would be so when someone who is not a hooker gets that number two months from now they don't get a ton of calls and texts asking about cim bbbj and msog
Sorry Tiny...Was that you I texted?

Your response was uncalled for....
Guest021121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #8
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeButtons View Post
So sorry I don't know what all of these "BRB" RTM FIV etc means. I shouldn't have had to make a public post to ask to have my number removed in the first place. EVERY review of mine where a number is listed states the same god damn thing... "will provide AFTER screening".

You need to familiarize yourself with the guidelines, and how the board functions. Staff does not see every post, nor do they interpret every post the same as previous members of staff have. Your anger is misplaced. If you want to Report To Moderators, click the red triangle on the post/review and type in a reason. The moderators will get a notice to review the post.

Again, if your number has already been changed, why do the local moderators need to change the review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyisgreat View Post
This happens every day. Hookers lose their phones and change numbers more than guys change their underwear. There's no need to edit the review just because the phone number is no longer valid. Staff would be editing thousands of hooker reviews if that was the case.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:50 AM   #9
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

while I am getting familiarizing with how this hook board works...

how about you familiarizing about how LEAKING personal information IE (PHONE NUMBERS) is looked down upon.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:54 AM   #10
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

If the review contains personally identifying information, then please RTM the review so the Staff can take action.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #11
Allnitemarc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

My bad Brooke. I should have confirmed the number was not to be listed. Sorry

Allnitemarc
Allnitemarc is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:19 AM   #12
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeButtons View Post

You know the people who moderate these boards don't actually get PAID right? It's not like a job it's more like... volunteer work.

Unless I am wrong. Please correct me 😉

Also, numbers get posted once in awhile but if YOU make sure your REAL LIFE shit isn't connected to it then you won't have a problem. Pretty simple.

Putting a post up screaming in all CAPS doesn't really help your number situation if anything it draws way more attention to it.
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:22 AM   #13
SeekingFun69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Does View Post
You know the people who moderate these boards don't actually get PAID right? It's not like a job it's more like... volunteer work.

Unless I am wrong. Please correct me 😉

Also, numbers get posted once in awhile but if YOU make sure your REAL LIFE shit isn't connected to it then you won't have a problem. Pretty simple.

Putting a post up screaming in all CAPS doesn't really help your number situation if anything it draws way more attention to it.
+1

It isn't the responsibility of the mods to know which providers want their number posted on a review and which don't.
SeekingFun69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #14
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Loki to the rescue!

Mistakes happens. All well that ends well. And the person that did mistakenly post the number instead of leaving it private- apologized. Time to move along.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:05 PM   #15
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

BrookeButtons,

That is what the RTM looks like
every post has one, even pm's
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women