Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Encounter Reports - Erie, PA
Encounter Reports - Erie, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2021, 10:46 PM   #16
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30
Default DIDNT U

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
proof a gal would not like a fake yes that raised expectations of a real Mr. Next ????
JUST GET BANNED FOR STARTING TROUBLE,AMONG OTHER THINGS ?STICK TO MY REVIEW OR POST A REVIEW OF YOUR OWN FOR ONCE
Blakeslee is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:45 AM   #17
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...y/704141026354
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 11:52 AM   #18
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Guys, I texted her at length today. She told me that she's NEVER let a guy cim and/or swallow.
She also said she didn't even know where the Perry Plaza is.
I'm of the opinion that the review author has taken substantial liberties in the writing of his review and also of the facts as to what ( if anything) really happened.
Craven Lekitty is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 03:23 PM   #19
Dn111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeslee View Post
JUST GET BANNED FOR STARTING TROUBLE,AMONG OTHER THINGS ?STICK TO MY REVIEW OR POST A REVIEW OF YOUR OWN FOR ONCE
You're the last person that should be on here yelling at people for causing trouble.
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 03:26 PM   #20
Dn111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty View Post
Guys, I texted her at length today. She told me that she's NEVER let a guy cim and/or swallow.
I'm of the opinion that the review author has taken substantial liberties in the writing of his review and also of the facts as to what ( if anything) really happened.
I agree with you 100% about this being a fake review. But the mods on this website doesn't care about what he says or does with his fake reviews
Dn111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 03:36 PM   #21
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen
There is a RTM button
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 06:32 PM   #22
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty View Post
Old 10-27-2021, 06:33 PM   #23
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default TRUE REVIEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dn111 View Post
I agree with you 100% about this being a fake review. But the mods on this website doesn't care about what he says or does with his fake reviews
IS WHAT I DO
Old 10-27-2021, 06:45 PM   #24
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Dn111;1062631245]You're the last person that should be on here yelling at people for causing

I could write reviews 3 or 4 times a week. I don't because everyone I see is UTR with no ads.
One of the UTR girls hangs out with me nearly every day.
The girl you reviewed told me you're most likely some guy who's mad at her.
She's never seen anyone for 80 bucks, never done cim, and didn't even know where Perry Plaza was.
Why would you write a review with false information. That misleads guys and they sometimes book based on what they read in a review.
All your review will accomplish is to make guys think she'll do things that she won't and for a rate she won't accept.
Old 10-27-2021, 10:53 PM   #25
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default UPPER NO,NO, ,,,,,

..,[QUOTE=Craven Lekitty;1062631452]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dn111 View Post
You're the last person that should be on here yelling at people for causing

I could write reviews 3 or 4 times a week. I don't because everyone I see is UTR with no ads.
One of the UTR girls hangs out with me nearly every day.
The girl you reviewed told me you're most likely some guy who's mad at her.
She's never seen anyone for 80 bucks, never done cim, and didn't even know where Perry Plaza was.
Why would you write a review with false information. That misleads guys and they sometimes book based on what they read in a review.
All your review will accomplish is to make guys think she'll do things that she won't and for a rate she won't accept.
Old 10-28-2021, 11:11 AM   #26
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

So we have multiple people saying the review is fake. Hell maybe a mod can call her and get the scoop?! The Erie boards have gone to shit for multiple reasons.

1. These reviews that are so fucking fake that Helen Keller can see it
2. The mod's allow this to continue. I've gotten warnings for commenting on a post yet Erie is allowed to continue to have every single review tarnished by the same guy over and over again. It's pretty fucking pathetic really.
paintedbynumbers is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 07:58 PM   #27
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

As it stands, there is no credible way for us to do an investigation into the accuracy of the Report since the lady is not a member of Eccie.

However, if she were to join the site, we would have the necessary tools to properly conduct an investigation into the alleged fake Report.

We would be happy to process her new member application if someone could get her to join..
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:31 PM   #28
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

WOW I LOVE ❤ THE HATE I GET LMAO ,FOLKS QESTIONING MODS SMH HOW CAN U HATE SOME1 U WILL NEVER KNOW ?JEALOUSY,ENVY IS TAKING U MEMBERS DOWN&EVERY1 OF U R LIARS LMAO THANKS 4., ACKNOWLEDGING ME I LOVE THE ATTENTION TO ALL THE HATERS&ALL MY REVIEWS ARE TRUE ,I GET PREMIUM ACCESS SO ALL YOUR COMMENTS MEAN ZIPPO!!!HILARIOUS
Old 10-28-2021, 10:33 PM   #29
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Default HELLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
So we have multiple people saying the review is fake. Hell maybe a mod can call her and get the scoop?! The Erie boards have gone to shit for multiple reasons.

1. These reviews that are so fucking fake that Helen Keller can see it
2. The mod's allow this to continue. I've gotten warnings for commenting on a post yet Erie is allowed to continue to have every single review tarnished by the same guy over and over again. It's pretty fucking pathetic really.
Old 10-29-2021, 03:57 AM   #30
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

I'm relatively certain that she's not going to join so the template for premium access has been shown.
I don't know whether Blakeslee saw her or not. What I do know is that she herself told me that she's never done cim, that she's never seen anyone for 80 bucks and that she had no idea where Perry Plaza is.
Guys who book with her should not expect to experience the activities that he describes, instead I believe it will be more basic.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Tomboy - Erie - 814-651-8367

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women