Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Erie > Encounter Reports - Erie, PA
Encounter Reports - Erie, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2021, 08:16 PM   #16
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty View Post
Woody has an issue with me. After bf messaged me regarding her smelly pussy, I contacted her. I told her I wanted to book an appointment but I told her to make sure she was freshly showered. She told me she always is and asked me why I would ask her that. I explained that information was shared with me about a recent encounter she had with someone and the gentleman wasn't happy. Her reply .... its probably the guy I hit. I said, you hit someone, she said yes. I asked why and that's when she shared with me that she was basically raped. She provided detail of what happened, how this guy forced her to have anal sex, how she cried and begged him to stop and how she eventually hit him.
He's since messaged her more demanding that she see him again for 3 hours and for 200 dollars AND she had to let him rape her.
She wanted to tell her side of the story and she asked me where I heard this stuff. I did not tell her.
She then asked me if anyone else said anything. I told her yes. She asked me who and I again said someone she recently saw in the morning wasn't happy. She told me huh ? She said she's never seen anyone for a morning appointment. She said she was supposed to, but cancelled because she had to go to the hospital.
I told her that I would tell her side of the story IF she could provide proof.
To that end I drove to Jamestown and met her. She showed me back and forth text messages that validate her claim that she hit a guy and that he still wanted to see her again because she owed him for hitting him
She then showed me her hospital paperwork dated the morning of the 8th which to me validated her side again.
We talked for about an hour. She's been raped before. She talked about her teeth and the diabetic issue she had during her pregnancy which caused her teeth issue.
When I left, she sent me screenshots of some of her conversations as proof.
What angered me is the fact that she was forced to have anal sex even though she said NO.
I'm just sharing her side of the story.
She did text me today and said she blocked a few guys and asked me if she should change her number. I simply told her that decision is up to her.
I did tell her that no means no period and guys aren't anonymous. They use their ID to get the room so the option to take it as far as she feels she needs to is always there.

Sooooo, you had to drive to Jamestown to see her texts even though she was sending you screen shots????? No, woody, he is not 1 luckyman, you're tarnishing me...
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 09:33 PM   #17
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

No, I was in Jamestown because I wanted to go to Johnny's lunch for lunch. When I was there, I texted her to see if she was available. After my lunch I picked her up and that's when we talked about everything. When I took her back to her house I asked her to send me screenshots as proof of her side of the story. A few hours later, she sent me those screenshots.
Earlier on this post a gentleman mentioned that she's been around and ripping people off.
I know she lived in Florida for a while, so this afternoon I texted her and asked her when she moved to Jamestown. She told me November 20th 2020 so she's been around about 8 months.
Woody is fixated on me and I don't know why. He takes issue with everything I post.
I have no idea Woody why this site places reviews in the area it does.
I saw the Ashtabula girl at my house in Erie, but the review is in the Ohio area.
I saw Gracexxx in Youngstown Ohio, but that review is in the Erie area. I saw Jade in Aliquippa but its listed in the Erie area.
I'm in Erie. My interest is in providing intel to the guys in the Erie area.
The mistake I've made on my reviews was in not including everything, good or bad.
I wish I could share UTR girls on here, but i can't. They don't advertise and I only know their real names. I know more UTR girls than there are girls who advertise in this area.
Craven Lekitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 09:24 AM   #18
Blakeslee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Blakeslee is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kara STG Roc 727-742-2167

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women